Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

UBA, Why All These Arbitrary Deductions? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / UBA, Why All These Arbitrary Deductions? (325 Views)

Illicit And Illegal Deductions From Gt Bank / We Recover Illegal Bank Deductions & Transfer To Fraudsters / SERAP To FG: Withdraw ‘clumsy, Arbitrary Looters’ List’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBA, Why All These Arbitrary Deductions? by saylawal2003(m): 6:19am On Jul 03, 2019
Is anybody experiencing this too from their bank? How will UBA charge me N24 for SMS in a month when there was no transaction from June 1st to June 30th. N24 was deducted on 27th June for SMS charges. UBA, I hail ooo.

Re: UBA, Why All These Arbitrary Deductions? by onlinetomola(m): 6:32am On Jul 03, 2019
Love to comment but this nuisance who always post bet9ja rubbish on every threads undecided undecided undecided
Re: UBA, Why All These Arbitrary Deductions? by edo3(m): 6:39am On Jul 03, 2019
Yours is even better,, UBA deducts 52 naira 3times for card maintenance monthly and anytime it feels like.. The most annoying one happened like 3 weeks ago,, i wanted to fund my bet9ja acct n told my friend to transfer 300naira to me,, d transfer was made but didn't reflect on my bal.. I was so angry ehn..
Re: UBA, Why All These Arbitrary Deductions? by chiommy123(f): 6:50am On Jul 03, 2019
Make una fear God na. 52 naira three times in a month haba
Re: UBA, Why All These Arbitrary Deductions? by olaric(m): 7:08am On Jul 03, 2019
Yours is better, I made a payment of 6,800 Naira for DSTV Compact package since 3rd of June on the First Bank mobile platform, and up till now it's nowhere to be found. First Bank, Interswitch and DSTV all denying that they didn't see the money. Funny enough they all claimed that it was to the right smart card number.
Re: UBA, Why All These Arbitrary Deductions? by uboma(m): 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
Do the needful, close your account with UBA and port to another one that is a lesser thief (unfortunately all banks are guilty of arbitrary charges but with different degrees)

(1) (Reply)

Banker Makes More Money From Selling Pencil After Quitting Bank Job / 2019 List Of Courses In Hezekiah University, Umudi (unihez)foxxymobile? Nigeria? / Heroes" Jumped Into The Ocean To Save A Girl After Her Wheelchair Got Into Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.