Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Ruga: Protesters Storm Plateau State Government House (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ruga: Protesters Storm Plateau State Government House (photos) (28051 Views)

Youths Storm Plateau Assembly, Government House With Corpses (Video) / Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos / Security Men Guarding Fayose Leaving Ekiti Government House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruga: Protesters Storm Plateau State Government House (photos) by Staro: 10:23am On Jul 03, 2019
moriss33:
Burn that place if he doesn't listen.....foolish and selfish governor

Abi
Re: Ruga: Protesters Storm Plateau State Government House (photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 10:23am On Jul 03, 2019
Juliusmalema:

lolzzz

u go edit ur post tire.

nzuzu coz if u hv brain u for understand the post .
okay sir....bye bye.
Re: Ruga: Protesters Storm Plateau State Government House (photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 03, 2019
godliman:
Best decision indeed. You spoke like a willing slave

You wrote like unwilling tool.
Re: Ruga: Protesters Storm Plateau State Government House (photos) by Onyekachi419(f): 10:25am On Jul 03, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Nigeria JAGA JAGA. Everything RUGA RUGA. Poor man dey Suffer suffer COZA! COZA! Big brother naija in the air. grin grin
Hahahaha you won kill me with laugh

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Protesters Storm Plateau State Government House (photos) by Onyekachi419(f): 10:27am On Jul 03, 2019
goodnessme1:
If all other regions reject it pls make una carry an come to our south west,

the advantage of ruga is high greater than it disadvantage,

it will stop kidnapping and killing going on here in west by herdsmen,
cow meat will be so cheap for us,(i like meat)

Our IGR will rise to 300b dollar monthly,
by then the people from potopoto that dont like good things will keep flooding to our land.
Hehehe they will come for you
Re: Ruga: Protesters Storm Plateau State Government House (photos) by DonJossydirich(m): 10:33am On Jul 03, 2019
You can't vote Buhari and reject RUGA...Abeg! na una right!
Re: Ruga: Protesters Storm Plateau State Government House (photos) by malvisguy212: 10:34am On Jul 03, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Strong Nigeria I sight you

lalong is just helping u guys to avoid been massacred again
oh, you're Fulani, now I understand the motive of your post. Good luck with your evil agenda.

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Protesters Storm Plateau State Government House (photos) by Mathelosopher: 10:38am On Jul 03, 2019
[quote author=Juliusmalema post=79891535]Gov lalong took the best decision for them to stay alive instead of been massacred .[/You must be a Big fool]

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Protesters Storm Plateau State Government House (photos) by Zuorom: 10:39am On Jul 03, 2019
Lalong is an idiot
Re: Ruga: Protesters Storm Plateau State Government House (photos) by smokeyupu(m): 10:40am On Jul 03, 2019
orion7:

wallahi
God will visit you and your families with a double potion of what you think they deserve....
Re: Ruga: Protesters Storm Plateau State Government House (photos) by Mathelosopher: 10:40am On Jul 03, 2019
This governor must be a complete idiot. A coward!
Re: Ruga: Protesters Storm Plateau State Government House (photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 03, 2019
malvisguy212:
oh, you're Fulani, now I understand the motive of your post. Good luck with your evil agenda.

Trash
Re: Ruga: Protesters Storm Plateau State Government House (photos) by nonhuman(m): 10:42am On Jul 03, 2019
Rolings:

plateau is now north to you, but when it suits you they are middle belt..........continu
so long as they speak and understand Hausa it is north
Re: Ruga: Protesters Storm Plateau State Government House (photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 03, 2019
[quote author=Mathelosopher post=79898154][/quote]

He did that for u guys to be safe.
Re: Ruga: Protesters Storm Plateau State Government House (photos) by smokeyupu(m): 10:46am On Jul 03, 2019
Balkan:
All these middle belt people deserve what they are getting
God will visit you and your families with a double potion of what you think they deserve
Re: Ruga: Protesters Storm Plateau State Government House (photos) by Bukden16(m): 10:50am On Jul 03, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Lalong is just been sincere.

If he doesn't accept the Ruga, fulani go begin kill una again as Dem dey do before ....

he is just trying to avoid bloodshed. ....

are u blind or u don't have human heart...Do u know the amount of blood that has been she'd by these fulani herdsmen in plateau....

your governor is just trying to play safe.

You've made a good point, which I respect your opinion.

Trying to stop the shading of innocent blood, right?

Why didn't he make consultations , asked these people if they are ready and willing to give out their ancestral land for such proposal.

He foolishly accepted it on a National TV.
Now the people are rejecting it.

Let me ask you this : has he saved lives or cost more damage?

Secondly, how do think the Fulani will respond?

Waiting for answers.
Re: Ruga: Protesters Storm Plateau State Government House (photos) by TedLawrence(f): 10:54am On Jul 03, 2019
South East no need to protest sef...
Re: Ruga: Protesters Storm Plateau State Government House (photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 03, 2019
Bukden16:

You've made a good point, which I respect your opinion.

Trying to stop the shading of innocent blood, right?

Why didn't he make consultations , asked these people if they are ready and willing to give out their ancestral land for such proposal.

He foolishly accepted it on a National TV.
Now the people are rejecting it.

Let me ask you this : has he saved lives or cost more damage?

Secondly, how do think the Fulani will respond?

Waiting for answers.

Firstly, there is no homogeneity in plateau which I base on recent election results where both APC and pdp margin was slim.

So why some will reject it vehemently on consultation, another group will accept.

now lalong sensing this, decides to accept Ruga but most importantly avoid clashes.

secondly if plateau had been in opposition I think they would have stand a Bette chance to reject it.

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Protesters Storm Plateau State Government House (photos) by Yujin(m): 10:58am On Jul 03, 2019
tyup:
As much as I'll not like to say this but the truth is Pleateau is gone and gone for good

it's just a pity they were unlucky to have Lalung at this point in time when they should have had Jang as their governor
You lie. The Plateau I know is never gone to the fulani merchants of death. If Southern Kaduna which is just a fraction of Plateau is still holding on why will Plateau throw in the towel? Fulanis are cowards if not let them come out in a frontal assault. Plateau people will resist them. Lalong is a fool. He acts just like the average western Nigerians do. He thinks appeasing the Fulanis in some areas will make them love you. He has failed to realize that Fulanis have no friends not even the Hausas. See what's happening in Zamfara. Simon Lalong will soon be killed by this same fulanis. It's just like the Munchis(Tivs) who think they're fulanis' ally. Thousands of them have been slaughtered with there Tor Tiv chased away from his ancestral location. Governor Simon Lalong is a fool. Let his Shendam people call him to order now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: Protesters Storm Plateau State Government House (photos) by danhans(m): 11:09am On Jul 03, 2019
Iykopee:
After voting for buhari you want to reject Ruga? undecided They haven't seen a thing yet from the terrorist president

Nobody in Benue and plateau voted for Buhari they result were manipulated am sure of what am saying and if anybody does that person is a fool.
Re: Ruga: Protesters Storm Plateau State Government House (photos) by Yujin(m): 11:10am On Jul 03, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Lalong is just been sincere.

If he doesn't accept the Ruga, fulani go begin kill una again as Dem dey do before ....

he is just trying to avoid bloodshed. ....

are u blind or u don't have human heart...Do u know the amount of blood that has been she'd by these fulani herdsmen in plateau....

your governor is just trying to play safe.
You think you're smart but you're just the opposite. Southern Kaduna people who gave out their land 40yrs ago are still been killed in their thousands by this same fulanis and you want plateau people to accept it. Another tribe in Plateau state made the mistake and they paid for it. The tribe is called Tarok. The occupy langtang LGA. This people welcomed the fulanis ages ago and gave them some lands to stay. After many years, the fulanis made their 'Ardo' to be an emir and created an emirate. Today, that emirate is known as Wase Emirate in Wase LGA. There have been constant battle between the Tarok and the fulanis in this LGA for long even before the Jos crisis. Fulanis met their match there but the Tarok couldn't recover their land. Any Tarok person on Nairaland can corroborate my story. Plateau state will resist the nonsense ruga. Settle the numerous IDPs on the plateau first before discussing herdsmen private business.

3 Likes

Re: Ruga: Protesters Storm Plateau State Government House (photos) by garfield1: 11:15am On Jul 03, 2019
Yujin:

You think you're smart but you're just the opposite. Southern Kaduna people who gave out their land 40yrs ago are still been killed in their thousands by this same fulanis and you want plateau people to accept it. Another tribe in Plateau state made the mistake and they paid for it. The tribe is called Tarok. The occupy langtang LGA. This people welcomed the fulanis ages ago and gave them some lands to stay. After many years, the fulanis made their 'Ardo' to be an emir and created an emirate. Today, that emirate is known as Wase Emirate in Wase LGA. There have been constant battle between the Tarok and the fulanis in this LGA for long even before the Jos crisis. Fulanis met their match there but the Tarok couldn't recover their land. Any Tarok person on Nairaland can corroborate my story. Plateau state will resist the nonsense ruga. Settle the numerous IDPs on the plateau first before discussing herdsmen private business.
The ruga settlement will be in wase lga

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Protesters Storm Plateau State Government House (photos) by Yujin(m): 11:25am On Jul 03, 2019
garfield1:

The ruga settlement will be in wase lga
Even the Wase doesn't belong to them so no ruga on the Plateau. However, it's the call of the indigenes. I'll only support them in that regard.

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Protesters Storm Plateau State Government House (photos) by alowonle02(m): 11:28am On Jul 03, 2019
I don't know why these people are too daft to understand simple techniques and tactics, ur state hasn't given out the land to herders yet herdsmen are killing and maiming ur people, please let see if this simple strategy will work and spare ur lives.
Re: Ruga: Protesters Storm Plateau State Government House (photos) by Knarfoza: 11:30am On Jul 03, 2019
every one is afraid of the cattle rearing Apex predator of the rural eco system(fulani herdsmen)
Re: Ruga: Protesters Storm Plateau State Government House (photos) by Inteltower: 11:35am On Jul 03, 2019
goodnessme1:

by then the people from potopoto that dont like good things will keep flooding to our land.

yeah in the end/future you will be islamized, they will follow & contest elections in your state, they will triple in population.. & introduce sharia law.

if you want to kill a rat..give it something sweet mixed with poison
Re: Ruga: Protesters Storm Plateau State Government House (photos) by stieyven(m): 11:47am On Jul 03, 2019
moriss33:
Burn that place if he doesn't listen.....foolish and selfish governor
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Ruga: Protesters Storm Plateau State Government House (photos) by bammo: 11:55am On Jul 03, 2019
madmohamed:
where is that man call Gowon they should call hem for help. Nntoo
You are very stupid. ...
Re: Ruga: Protesters Storm Plateau State Government House (photos) by Otunba2004(m): 11:55am On Jul 03, 2019
Abeymills:
Can u see people both young n old male n female crying sorrowfully they have buried their dead still burying as we speak Jos a very peaceful place turned into death zone claiming their lands killing them raping them yet d same Fulani are bin compensated wit tax payers n oil money God never sleeps n Nigeria belongs to him n so is d battle for d sovereignty peace n unity of Nigeria
I can't pity them they still go ahead and voted for Buhari, they deserve what they getp
Re: Ruga: Protesters Storm Plateau State Government House (photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
goodnessme1:

I am afraid your brain is upside down!
Re: Ruga: Protesters Storm Plateau State Government House (photos) by bammo: 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
Balkan:
All these middle belt people deserve what they are getting
Is this how narrow minded you are? ... i hope you know it's only a matter of time b4 it gets to your hometown, then u can confess that u deserve it for suporting this nonsense when it first started in the middle belt.... we Nigerians are just so full of hatred
Re: Ruga: Protesters Storm Plateau State Government House (photos) by bammo: 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
Iykopee:
After voting for buhari you want to reject Ruga? undecided They haven't seen a thing yet from the terrorist president
How would you know that the election was not rigged... we're you in plateau to monitor the election?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stop Tagging Soldiers As Muslims, Christians – Shehu Sani Replies Gumi / Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign / Buhari Congratulates Guinea Bissau President, Embalo For Surviving Coup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.