Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Read Before You Quit Forex Trading - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Read Before You Quit Forex Trading (424 Views)

Oyo Issues Seven-day Quit Notice To Roadside Traders / Is Skulpay Forum Legit Or Scam , Read Before Joining / Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read Before You Quit Forex Trading by dforexguru(m): 7:01am On Jul 03, 2019
If you have not made any money from Forex Trading since you came across it, then it is either you quited too early after the first margin call (account wiped) or due to the negative stories like Forex Trading is too risky, gambling, scam, for computer wizards, too complex to learn, etc.

Don't get me wrong, i am not trying to lure anyone into Forex Trading because it is not for everyone and it is not the only convenient way to earn a good living as there are 100's of ways to earn a living both online and offline.

The aim and objective of this topic is to encouraged the aspiring but fearful would be traders and to motivate active but struggling forex traders to persist as they never can tell how close they are to success.

Let me start by saying Forex Trading is not a get rich quick scheme (unless you want to gamble your money) but rather it is a game of probabilities with some traders on the gambling side (the 95% who fail) and others on the house side (5% who wins) with the brokers as the referee(middle men). In the game of gambling the house always wins.

Let's now relate it to Forex Trading, 95% of traders that are losing all the money are just gambling when they risk too much on a single trade due to over confidence, fail to take profits because they think it will continue to go in their favor, fail to cut loses short due to fear, over trade due to greed. The 5% of traders who make money on regular basis apply money management and have a working strategy and they have the discipline to stick to it.

You must be determined if you really want to enjoy the unlimited power of Forex Trading and make it big.

I can help you on this journey but you must be determined as time and study would be required (you must put in the effort).

My number for Calls and WhatsApp is + 234 8109 709225

Re: Read Before You Quit Forex Trading by dforexguru(m): 7:02am On Jul 03, 2019
I almost forgot, please the account is in USC (united states cent account) so the profits was actually USC120,000+ or $1,200+. It is not like we can't earn up to $120,000, in fact far more than it can be achieved but again it depends on one's financial capacity.
Re: Read Before You Quit Forex Trading by Sainthommes(m): 8:09am On Jul 03, 2019
Thank you for the insight....I am a prospecting Forex trader and my friend who introduce it to me is doing fine in it and even told me it is safe to invest into much as you don't trade beyond your investment or let greed get in the way. He adviced I start with USC100000 which is think is $100, I haven't deposited because I still want more teaching on it. I already am using Metatrader4 Alpari Nano Demo to teach myself and see how the trading goes, also I make use of an app that gives me a forecast of possible gains it's called Autichartist. My number is 0810509673. I will add you up on my whatsapp so we can chat.
Re: Read Before You Quit Forex Trading by dforexguru(m): 10:41am On Jul 03, 2019
Sainthommes:
Thank you for the insight....I am a prospecting Forex trader and my friend who introduce it to me is doing fine in it and even told me it is safe to invest into much as you don't trade beyond your investment or let greed get in the way. He adviced I start with USC100000 which is think is $100, I haven't deposited because I still want more teaching on it. I already am using Metatrader4 Alpari Nano Demo to teach myself and see how the trading goes, also I make use of an app that gives me a forecast of possible gains it's called Autichartist. My number is 0810509673. I will add you up on my whatsapp so we can chat.

OK, I can help you out.
Re: Read Before You Quit Forex Trading by enolife2(m): 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
Sainthommes:
100000 USC is equal to $1000
Re: Read Before You Quit Forex Trading by dforexguru(m): 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
enolife2:

100000 USC is equal to $1000
Correct

(1) (Reply)

How I Make 20k Every Sunday Working Lying On My Bed / Graphics Designers In The House!! / I Am A Person With Bad Credit History. Am I Eligible To Quick Loans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.