Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,936 members, 7,814,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

How To Pay For Facebook And Instagram Ads In NAIRA Using Your ATM CARD! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Pay For Facebook And Instagram Ads In NAIRA Using Your ATM CARD! (255 Views)

Company To Pay Damages For A French Engineer Who Died While Having Sex / Sharia Court Orders Tailor To Pay For Missing Clothes Or Go To Jail(photos) / Driver Returns Lost Laptop, N50K, ATM Cards, Cheque Belonging To A Professor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Pay For Facebook And Instagram Ads In NAIRA Using Your ATM CARD! by thatejigirl: 8:07am On Jul 03, 2019
Have you tried to pay for Facebook and Instagram ads using your MasterCard, and you were unable to pay in naira? Are you frustrated trying to promote your products and services on Facebook?
Well, I was once like you. Frustrated, trying to run Facebook and Instagram ads and I did not know how to.
Guess what?
I can teach you how to pay for your Facebook and Instagram ads in NAIRA! And yes, you can pay with your ATM naira card! No GetBarter wahala!
All you have to do is send me a message on WhatsApp - 08184625076 or email - blessingeji46@gmail.com, and buy my eBook which SELLS FOR #3,500 NAIRA ONLY!
This eBook contains a comprehensive step by step guide on how to pay for Facebook and Instagram ads in Nigeria.
Grab YOUR COPY NOW!

(1) (Reply)

Career Opportunities At Eko Maintenance Limited / How Do You Define Success? / Word Of The Day..... 'pullulate'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.