Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female (18706 Views)

Burna Boy's Reaction On Seeing Eniola Badmus New Body For The 1st Time (video) / Asisat Oshoala's Father Cries As She Wins African Female Footballer Of The Year / Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female by Ekez(m): 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
djpboy522:
Nairalanders please support me with a watch and also subscribe its just 2mb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUvM1oaUM5g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ygv_9IZJgI
nice skit ,keep it up
Re: Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
nnokwa042:
Half igbo half Yoruba ,I love yemi die, if i marry her I will not get tired of her, inshort I will be chopping her ngidingi every night ,
na lie joo; hit am once or twice e go tire you
Re: Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female by jendhorlee(m): 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
Onyi22:

Mumu who cares? she is making her cool money n u r there shaking ur Big Head in disappointment,
U r a disappointment to ur miserable a family, now take a few second n think about ur remaining days on earth

"you're a dissapointment to ur miserable A FAMILY"

RIP ENGLISH

Re: Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female by nonix22(m): 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
like the tembo was trembling when he took over embarassed
9PBLIVE:
Congrats to her'

some persons i.e bangalee are still struggling to hit 300k follower

in her latest song with rick, i did not even understand rick ross part in the song .
Re: Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female by Exempted: 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
hisroyalrealnes:
Congrats dear....more wins....but ur song with Rick Ross is thrash....

She only went to give him congo...
4get that song excuse
Re: Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female by Chukalemon(m): 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2019
Gbajabiamila eeeeh.is she also an ibo girl or what.
Re: Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female by Isoduwa(m): 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2019
nnokwa042:
then I will go Italy meet one Benin madam she go helepu me

You get long way bro
Re: Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female by Aidejay(m): 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
If Dem like make Dem insult the gal from now till next year of their data finish demgo dey cry say MTN,Glo Airtel Etisalat chop dia data. D only thing your hate is doing is increasing mtn's (and the rest) income and profit yemi is there in the part of the world you will never enter enjoying life and you are here doing what buying data to end up being a poor hater.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female by ezeagu(m): 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
hisroyalrealnes:
Congrats dear....more wins....but ur song with Rick Ross is thrash....

*Trash.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female by hisroyalrealnes(m): 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2019
ezeagu:

*Trash.
ok sir.....
Re: Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female by sulasa07(m): 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
Foolishmasses:
Pre 2015 in this country

Man die.....we kill cow

2015 till date and beyond

Cow die........we kill man

Re: Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female by daroz(m): 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
I love Yemi Alade so dearly, I don’t just know why.
Re: Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female by RuggedSniper: 12:53am On May 20, 2020
MhizMuna:
Nigerian Singer, Yemi Eberechi Alade, simply known as Yemi Alade has become the first female singer in Africa to hit one million subscribers on YouTube.

The Nigerian “Queen of Music Videos”, two years ago set a record when her hit single “Johnny” music video became the most viewed Nigerian Music video on YouTube, surpassing P-Square’s “Personally.”

Yemi Alade on hitting one million YouTube subscribers made this announcement on her social media page, thanking God for such an achievement

Yemi Alade also has well-known videos on YouTube such as, “Kissing ft. Marvin, Ghen Ghen Love, Bamboo, Na Gode ft. Selebobo, Ferrari,” and other live performances.

She recently released a single – Bounce – from her forthcoming album, titled “Woman of Steel” which is set to hit the scene any moment from now.
https://www./2019/07/yemi-alade-becomes-the-first-african-female-artiste-to-get-a-million-subscribers-on-youtube.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

D'banj’s $25,000 Suit Of Money / #BlackLivesMatter: Tiwa Savage Reacts To The Call Out By Fans / Baby Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu and his dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.