Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,628 members, 7,820,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Kemi Afolabi, Wunmi Toriola Reveal How Producer Laide Olabanji Assaulted Them - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Afolabi, Wunmi Toriola Reveal How Producer Laide Olabanji Assaulted Them (732 Views)

Kemi Afolabi Slammed For Wearing A Swimsuit In Dubai / Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring / Pregnant Wunmi Toriola Weds (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Afolabi, Wunmi Toriola Reveal How Producer Laide Olabanji Assaulted Them by OlaThePlug(m): 9:35am On Jul 03, 2019
The Nollywood Yoruba genre is heated up right now as two top actresses, Kemi Afolabi and Wunmi Toriola have accused producer, Laide Olabanji of molesting and almost raping them.

Just as the social media went wild after Timi Dakolo’s wife, Busola spilt her rape experience 19 years ago with COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, two actresses, Kemi Afolabi and Wumi Toriola also swiftly called out a producer Laide Olabanji.

But the point is Kemi and Wunmi might not have taken to social media to say all they said if the producer, Olabanji had not put up a video trying to mock Pastor Fatoyinbo.

Wumi took to his comment section immediately and told him to pull down the video because he almost pulled the same stunt with her when she was a newbie in the movie industry. Kemi Afolabi, a renowned Nollywood actress, also did something similar by calling him out, Laide Olabanji. Kemi accused him of molesting and was near to raping her when she was also a newbie in the Nigerian movie industry.

However, Laide Olabanji reacted to Kemi accusations in a video he shared on his Instagram page, he claimed he has not seen Kemi in the past 17 years so he tagged her allegation baseless. Then he said, the actress is a dead dog who has slept with many men and for that, she has no reason to accuse him of molestation. The director also called out actress Wumi Toriola for allegedly abandoning her mother and leaving her to suffer but guess what the actresses did not cave in at this.

They insisted he molested them.

Kemi Afolabi after releasing videos and a narration on her entrance into the industry and what transpired between her and the producer, came up again with this poser, “Mr Laide Olabanji, Your weak and non existing defence will not sway me from the truth. The simple question is, did you try to forcefully sleep with me or not?God bless you as you answer this simple question”

Wumi Toriola also wrote , “So this Rapist has the gut to do this video,everyone who knew me well knew my background,i lost my mum when i was eight years,i came to the industry LOADED,when i mean LOADED,i was not broke,from a comfortable home,deny the allegations rather than looking for what to cover with …i Put it TO YOU OLAIDE OLABANJI LAIBAN that you are a serial Rapist #endrape# (sic)

Then, Olaide Olabanji tried to explain what transpired between him and Kemi.

He wrote, “It all happened in 2003 when I wanted to shoot one of my movie “SHEBI EEYAN NI”. I met Kemi Afolabi in Ebute metta where she stay with her grandmother whereas I met another lady who is also a star actress today same year ( I don’t want to mention name here) they are three leading character in the movie which the Major I gave to Kemi. A day to the location, I was in the hotel room with Kemi where I was fine-tunning her role for her. Kemi acted funny when I wanted to touch her in describing the scene, then I left her and we sleep in the same room over night. The following morning, kemi ask for transport fare that she wanted to go and pick more clothes at home as she never knew the role is that much which I gave her. Since then I have never set my eyes on her. To the glory of God, the other lady take up the role and that take her to a greater heights. Thanks for understanding

https://www.kemifilani.com/2019/07/kemi-afolabi-wunmi-toriola-reveal-how-producer-laide-olabanji-sexually-assaulted-them.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Afolabi, Wunmi Toriola Reveal How Producer Laide Olabanji Assaulted Them by Johnkay01: 9:38am On Jul 03, 2019
You guys headache

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video / Akon Spotted In Lagos-nigerians React / Wizkid Throws Staunt On Assurance 2020, She Said Yes With Ghetto Love (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.