Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

The Difference Between Donald Trump And Buhari Is Money. [read To The End] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Difference Between Donald Trump And Buhari Is Money. [read To The End] (1016 Views)

Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London / Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Between Donald Trump And Buhari Is Money. [read To The End] by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 17, 2019
The difference between Donald Trump and Buhari is money.
Buhari is trying his best for this country but he can't fully perform because he will still need some people's help later, there are some people Buhari will never touch because they're his major sponsors during his past elections and Campaigns.

Why is DONALD blunt?���the bastard has his money and he can go blunt on anybody without thinking about "will they give me appointment later? Will dey give me money if I leave office".. Donald said "i've been a billionaire in dollars as far back as the 90s"

Femi Otedola once said "I wonder what it would have been like if Chief Abiola was sworn-in as President. Did we lose the opportunity to become the Dubai of Africa? Would Nigeria have surmounted the developmental challenges we face in health, education and industrialization?
Your guess is as good as mine" (full article available if you want to read)
-
You can't expect a president with just 300cows to shun and punish his sponsors? Never! I know President Buhari is performing wonderfully but he won't be able to touch some people.

MKO would have changed this country but these people (awon olowo yii) stopped him and silenced him because he was a threat, he was fearless, he was dogged, he was fair and most importantly his people building ability.
-
How wealthy Abiola Was? Abiola in his words said *"My money flows in daily like FLOOD and flows out through the needle tip"*
Someone with sponsors can't change nigeria, someone who doesn't have his own strong foundation can't change nigeria, someone who still depends on others can't change nigeria.
A perfect example is Ambode (Previous governor of Lagos)
-
Ambode tried to go against the cabal for the people.
-
He was switched with Sanwo Olu asap!
See! MONEY IS VANITY! BUT THAT VANITY won't ALLOW YOU TO SETTLE FOR LESS OR THRASH!

If SOWORE won? he can't change nigeria too� his party sponsors would be untouchable

Eniola Agbeniga
COO FCMgist , FCM SMA

Lalasticlala , Mynd44

Re: The Difference Between Donald Trump And Buhari Is Money. [read To The End] by blackboy(m): 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
Nice point but I dont agree. He is on his 2nd term this is when he should show his true colors. His ministerial list is worse than his 1st term. His primary agenda: RUGA. He has got full control of the senate but no signs so far he is after the greatness of the whole of Nigeria and not just a tribe or a section.
Or is he seeking a 3rd term?
Re: The Difference Between Donald Trump And Buhari Is Money. [read To The End] by Inteltower: 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
if you want to be that powerful in politics have your own wealth & alliances. something I learnt from the lannisters (Game of Thrones)

the lannisters always pay their debt

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Donald Trump And Buhari Is Money. [read To The End] by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
Inteltower:
if you want to be that powerful in politics have your own wealth & alliances. something I learnt from the lannisters (Game of Thrones)

the lannisters always pay their debt
You get it Brother
Re: The Difference Between Donald Trump And Buhari Is Money. [read To The End] by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
blackboy:
Nice point but I dont agree. He is on his 2nd term this is when he should show his true colors. His ministerial list is worse than his 1st term. His primary agenda: RUGA. He has got full control of the senate but no signs so far he is after the greatness of the whole of Nigeria and not just a tribe or a section.
Or is he seeking a 3rd term?

He's still not rich

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Roads That Rochas Anayo Okorocha Built / Femi Adesina Releases More Updates, Says Buhari Is In Japan, He Is Not Missing / Some Evidence To Prove That The Yoruba And Igbo People Migrated From Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.