Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

No Matter How Smart You Are, You'll Fall For This Trick - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No Matter How Smart You Are, You'll Fall For This Trick (4754 Views)

Maths Is FUN. Show How Smart You Are / Who Can Decode The True Meaning Of This Word? Let's Know How Smart You Are / How Smart Are You? Now! Its Time To Argue With Your Brain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Matter How Smart You Are, You'll Fall For This Trick by WinningEleven(m): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2019
Hehe

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You'll Fall For This Trick by WinningEleven(m): 10:02am On Jul 03, 2019
Dont lie.
You reread the top line grin

15 Likes

Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You'll Fall For This Trick by Faizee32: 10:24am On Jul 03, 2019
you deserve flogging
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You'll Fall For This Trick by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:49am On Jul 03, 2019
You got me

8 Likes

Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You'll Fall For This Trick by MVLOX(m): 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
we all fell....

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You'll Fall For This Trick by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
grin grin

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You'll Fall For This Trick by I8id(m): 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You'll Fall For This Trick by bowerazzi(m): 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
You scammed me op

7 Likes

Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You'll Fall For This Trick by exynos(m): 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
Poop! You really got me...

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You'll Fall For This Trick by Gabson001(m): 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
See as he catch me abeg.. Op ur brain dirty

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You'll Fall For This Trick by Mikeidumokhai12(m): 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
lol
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You'll Fall For This Trick by EarthKing(m): 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
That is what we get for judging people based on our perception of them, without really taking time to know them. You got me real good man.

3 Likes

Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You'll Fall For This Trick by traihit: 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
It's just the way our brain automatically arrange sentence constructions even when they're misplaced. So if you fell for that, you're a kinda fast reader.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You'll Fall For This Trick by WinningEleven(m): 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
grin
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You'll Fall For This Trick by success1smyn(m): 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
grin grin grin

u wan kill pesin wit laff ni?
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You'll Fall For This Trick by ikennamadu1(m): 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
So i fall for this trick....

5 Likes

Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You'll Fall For This Trick by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2019
Any first timer will fall grin
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You'll Fall For This Trick by marriage1: 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
Sticks and stones are hard on bones aimed with angry heart, words can sting like anything but silence breaks the heart.
LOVE IS FRIENDSHIP SET ON FIRE.......
Assumption Is The Termite Of ' RELATIONSHIP ', the quality of your life is the quality is your Relationship the Heart that Love is forever young, shared joy is a double joy, No man is worth your tears but once you find one, he won't make you cry.

_A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when become superfluous_
A Woman Sense Of Self Is defined Through Her Feelings And The Quality Of Her Relationship, *BE A LOVER NOT A FIGHTER BUT ALWAYS FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU LOVE*���
Read more at.....
https://allsinglesandmarried..com

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You'll Fall For This Trick by mammanbawa: 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
You read it wrong cos you're smart
Your subconscious mind has already plastered the statement in your brain to read it as it should be
And not otherwise
This is common in many cases

Sometimes you don't even notice there's a typo

4 Likes

Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You'll Fall For This Trick by clive2u(m): 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
After trying to be careful when i saw the topic i still failed.

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You'll Fall For This Trick by doubleportion: 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
Op bomb dey your head!
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You'll Fall For This Trick by Sirjaycares(m): 7:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
From N20k to N1.2m in 9 weeks

Would you like to lay your hands on the money multiplication formula that a stay at home mom of two used to turn N20k into N1.2m in 9 weeks?
If yes, you will like what I have for you today.
There is this guy who has been on my Friend list for over 7 years now.

Since 2008, he has been quietly working on a pure formula for multiplying money without doing any marketing
No FB Ads
No selling
No email marketing
All you need is a smart phone and about 15 - 30 minutes a day.

I actually don't know how to make this not look simple.
In case you are wondering, his money multiplication formula is based on a new way of trading Forex without losing.
Maybe you have a negative bias about Forex...
Suspend it for the next few minutes
Forex trading is a huge market - bigger than Ecommerce and stock trading combined.

He has recorded a 30 minutes video to tell you about his no-fail Forex trading system.

Whatsapp me on 09037885300 to get this video

PS: Even if you are already involved with other businesses, there is no reason why you can't begin to enjoy some side income based on this guy's Forex multiplication method
You just have to try.
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You'll Fall For This Trick by judgementyard(m): 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
Op I don Fall for your trick wey my gift? grin
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You'll Fall For This Trick by metroid(m): 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
Seen it a couple of years ago, so I didn't fall for it
I was actually standing while opening it grin
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You'll Fall For This Trick by AK6464(m): 7:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
I read the bottom line before the top
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You'll Fall For This Trick by Ejem84: 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
You deserve correct beating for wasting my time.
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You'll Fall For This Trick by efembaba(m): 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
I was mentally prepared for d trick so I wasn't tricked since I took time to carefully read it. Guess that makes me smarter
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You'll Fall For This Trick by EllaGold35(f): 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
As careful as I was, I still fell for it cry
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You'll Fall For This Trick by SmellingAnus(m): 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
WinningEleven:
Dont lie.
You reread the top line grin
I didn't ...
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You'll Fall For This Trick by Harlem2(m): 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
Haa
Op I fall for this shit
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You'll Fall For This Trick by Martinez39(m): 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
This has nothing to do with intelligence. It's just a demonstration of the psychological nature of human beings.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

MDCN Results Of Exams Held From 26th-27th November 2019 In Kano / School Of Nursing School Fees / Only If You Have A Strong Eye Sight (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.