Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

The Moment A Young Soldier Matched Pass The President Without Saluting - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Moment A Young Soldier Matched Pass The President Without Saluting (4756 Views)

Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers / ASUU Calls On NASS To Pass The Bill To Amend NUC Act / As a Nigerian, can I pass the IELTS exam without preparing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment A Young Soldier Matched Pass The President Without Saluting by Featuredgist: 1:56am On Mar 31, 2023
The Moment a young soldier matched pass the president without Saluting.
Watch the trending video of a young boy who didn’t stop the salute the president during the match pass presentation.

https://featuredgist.com/the-moment-a-young-soldier-matched-pass-the-president-without-saluting/

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Young Soldier Matched Pass The President Without Saluting by GeeMeshin1(m): 5:11am On Mar 31, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: The Moment A Young Soldier Matched Pass The President Without Saluting by GeeMeshin1(m): 5:11am On Mar 31, 2023
That's not his president grin
Re: The Moment A Young Soldier Matched Pass The President Without Saluting by phorget(m): 5:21am On Mar 31, 2023
Young soldier no send una president o.

7 Likes

Re: The Moment A Young Soldier Matched Pass The President Without Saluting by jchioma: 5:25am On Mar 31, 2023
Na Wetin concern agbero with overload grin

March on my boy cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment A Young Soldier Matched Pass The President Without Saluting by SonOfHercules: 7:23am On Mar 31, 2023
Which school is this?
Re: The Moment A Young Soldier Matched Pass The President Without Saluting by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:29am On Mar 31, 2023
Even the small boy know exactly that the president hasn't been effective.

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Young Soldier Matched Pass The President Without Saluting by set123: 8:29am On Mar 31, 2023
Re: The Moment A Young Soldier Matched Pass The President Without Saluting by set123: 8:30am On Mar 31, 2023
i like asu
Re: The Moment A Young Soldier Matched Pass The President Without Saluting by set123: 8:32am On Mar 31, 2023
Re: The Moment A Young Soldier Matched Pass The President Without Saluting by falcon01: 8:51am On Mar 31, 2023
THATS CUTE
Re: The Moment A Young Soldier Matched Pass The President Without Saluting by KingMack(m): 9:18am On Mar 31, 2023
can you imagine the hate already built up in this boy about the president..am sure he always hear mummy and daddy complain about the president at home, even teachers too and even in the society..am sure he believes that anyone occupying the presidential seat must be useless ☹️😆

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Young Soldier Matched Pass The President Without Saluting by Hungrychicken(m): 9:51am On Mar 31, 2023
The boy knows well to avoid lifeless things😌

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Young Soldier Matched Pass The President Without Saluting by unamamatoto: 10:31am On Mar 31, 2023
Okoro people and their propaganda undecided

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Young Soldier Matched Pass The President Without Saluting by gly(m): 11:01am On Mar 31, 2023
Oh! This is fun! A million TWALE for the boy!!! he just made my day grin grin grin grin
Thanks OP for the video
Re: The Moment A Young Soldier Matched Pass The President Without Saluting by maxnedu11(m): 11:25am On Mar 31, 2023
The boy done tire for the event. Him dey use eye find where him people sit ,make him go find small food take hold body and soul together
Re: The Moment A Young Soldier Matched Pass The President Without Saluting by confirmIt: 11:35am On Mar 31, 2023
if you need uk or usa number for whatsapp email me
Re: The Moment A Young Soldier Matched Pass The President Without Saluting by apks: 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
The soldier in the video may have missed saluting the president during a match pass presentation due to nervousness or distraction. While it's important to show respect for authority, we should also remember that mistakes can happen and focus on supporting and encouraging those who may have made a mistake.
Re: The Moment A Young Soldier Matched Pass The President Without Saluting by BackFromBalablu: 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2023
I no get data to watch this stuff...bt at country don hard caprisonne wey be #50 dat year don reach #100
cheese balls wey be #10 before enter #50
coaster biscuit wey be #5 don enter 2 #50
the pikin know say...things are not thesame(in naeto c voice)

who presido epp
Re: The Moment A Young Soldier Matched Pass The President Without Saluting by Bahamas95(m): 5:24pm On Mar 31, 2023
grin

His body language showed he was totally exhausted, the way he opened his mouth like who was gasping for breath was so funny.

Baby boy was like........

"I am not doing again" grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

No B.sc - No P.hd How True? / Unilag Cut Off Mark 4 Political Science / Unilorin Remedial Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.