Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

IkejaStores, Please Do You Findings Very Well Before Calling People Scammers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / IkejaStores, Please Do You Findings Very Well Before Calling People Scammers (838 Views)

Wallets.africa Are Scammers! / Findings On Mlm Software / Whats Your Experience With Domainking?for Me They Are Scammers And They Suck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IkejaStores, Please Do You Findings Very Well Before Calling People Scammers by Inv301: 10:17am On Jul 03, 2019
Ikeja stores, I understood your impact in flushing out scammers on NairaLand,

Please kindly do you findings very well before calling people scammer, there are ways you can discover a scammer, not all people that open fresh accounts on NairaLand..

Most people here are legit websites developers I mean those that have websites to showcase their business....

Do not make that mistake again

Kindly Take Note

It is well with you

https://www.nairaland.com/ikejastores

Ikejastores

Funlord
Re: IkejaStores, Please Do You Findings Very Well Before Calling People Scammers by Julius2214(m): 10:57am On Jul 03, 2019
Inv301:

Please kindly do you findings very well before calling people scammer, there are ways you can discover a scammer, not all people that open fresh accounts on NairaLand..

Most people here are legit websites developers I mean those that have websites to showcase their business....

Kindly Take Note

It is well with you

Ikejastores

Funlord

Just like u did your findinds before falsely accusing me and others of scam

7 Likes

Re: IkejaStores, Please Do You Findings Very Well Before Calling People Scammers by Testdeathh: 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2019
Inv301:

Kindly Take Note

It is well with you

Ikejastores

Funlord
So as they blocked your formal useless Fraudster account you are now back to using your main account to form good man here, ba, the only reason why I don't want to call the mods right now to block you is that you just didn't open a troll tread as you usually do, you have been warned and I'm highly watching you now, just say one more trash and you are gone

1 Like

Re: IkejaStores, Please Do You Findings Very Well Before Calling People Scammers by Testdeathh: 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2019
Julius2214:

Just like u did your findinds before falsely accusing me and others of scam
If he disturbs you again, just report him to the mods so that they can block this his current account he uses for trolling, arrant nonsense

1 Like

Re: IkejaStores, Please Do You Findings Very Well Before Calling People Scammers by wpforest: 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
Truthnairaland:

If he bugs you again submit this to the mods so that they can block this his current account

BEWARE OF THIS HARDENED CRIMINAL

venbobo the useless criminal spreading virus all over the world by selling virus theme and plugins,

He his a useless idiot also accusing innocent people of what they don't know about killing people's business

His account details he is using for scamming is

PLEASE KINDLY REPOST THIS ARTICLE HERE, LET US STOP THIS USELESS CRIMINAL FROM SPREADING VIRUS ALL OVET THE WORLD

Please delete this trash post.. How many times will I tell you I am not linked to the venbobo guy?
Re: IkejaStores, Please Do You Findings Very Well Before Calling People Scammers by wpforest: 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
Truthnairaland:

Just troll anyone again on nairaland and we will make sure that this your account is blocked like your last one, fool

BEWARE OF THIS HARDENED CRIMINAL

Joseph Joshua Momoh is venbobo the useless criminal spreading virus all over the world by selling virus theme and plugins,

He his a useless idiot also accusing innocent people of what they don't know about killing people's business

His account details he is using for scamming is

PLEASE KINDLY REPOST THIS ARTICLE HERE, LET US STOP THIS USELESS CRIMINAL FROM SPREADING VIRUS ALL OVET THE WORLD

Please delete this trash post.. How many times will I tell you I am not linked to the venbobo guy?
Re: IkejaStores, Please Do You Findings Very Well Before Calling People Scammers by Neddstark: 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
Inv301:

Kindly Take Note

It is well with you

Ikejastores

Funlord

Ikejastores was actually scammed and showed proof of his scam. What kind of germ are you. You discredit valid claims and you validate bad claims. Are you just mad or suffering from a severe mental issue? You disgust. As in, If you are real I'll like to beat you up and puke on you.

4 Likes

Re: IkejaStores, Please Do You Findings Very Well Before Calling People Scammers by toluxsys: 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2021
@Inv301
People will continue to call you scammer because you do the same to people without any proof.
You call our web hosting a nonsense hosting with downtime without even having an account on our website not to talk of hosting with us. how can you judge that when you are not even our client.
You need to have fear of God before you try to destroy other people's effort without any valid reason.

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp / Introducing Devsonar.com, a directory of Web, Android and iOS Developers / Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense Account For Sale!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.