Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

I Met My Wife As A Virgin-- Timi Dakolo Bragged - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Met My Wife As A Virgin-- Timi Dakolo Bragged (11673 Views)

I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) / How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) / Price Of Imade Adeleke's Dress Dug Up By Nigerians After Sophia Momodu Bragged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Met My Wife As A Virgin-- Timi Dakolo Bragged by 9jadopestgist: 10:56am On Jul 03, 2019
1 Man Calls Out Timi Dakolo For Claiming He Met his Wife As A Virgin And Also accusing Pastor Biodun Deflowered Her
OLABANJI
JULY 2, 2019
A man on social media has called out Timi Dakolo and his wife for misleading Nigerians over rape allegations levelled against Pastor Biodun.

In his post on Facebook, he said Timi Dakolo claimed he married his Wife a virgin and 18 years after he is accusing Pastor Biodun of Allegedly raping his Wife when she was 17years old.

The #COZA rape scandal has taken a lot of argument on the coherence of Busola story as some Nigerians have said it does not sound convincing enough. however, They have been a lot of Nigerian who believe Busola’s story and her standing up against pastor Biodun.

2 Likes

Re: I Met My Wife As A Virgin-- Timi Dakolo Bragged by ceejayMAX(m): 11:03am On Jul 03, 2019
THE TRUTH DON DEY COME OUT SMALL SMALL

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife As A Virgin-- Timi Dakolo Bragged by Zikomakanaki(m): 11:11am On Jul 03, 2019
how
Re: I Met My Wife As A Virgin-- Timi Dakolo Bragged by majamajic(m): 11:17am On Jul 03, 2019
post where he said it pls

16 Likes

Re: I Met My Wife As A Virgin-- Timi Dakolo Bragged by MikeBetty(m): 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2019
The Point In Issue Is That Busola Has Been Having An Affair With That Pastor. Busola Had Consentual Sex.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Met My Wife As A Virgin-- Timi Dakolo Bragged by andyboi4real(m): 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
I am a 300L student of one of the universities in Anambra state UNIZIK to be precise and we just finished our first semester. Please, i am looking for a job in Awka, times are hard for my family and am tired of begging people for my daily bread. I am good in Microsoft word, doing project and seminar work for university students, i also have 1 year experience in stock keeping and i am very willing to learn. I don't mind being paid 15 thousand naira a month, I just desperately need a source of income before next semester begins so I don't drop out of school due to frustration and hunger. Please help a brother.
Please I can be reached on 08116774357.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Met My Wife As A Virgin-- Timi Dakolo Bragged by samstradam: 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2019
9jadopestgist:

1 Man Calls Out Timi Dakolo For Claiming He Met his Wife As A Virgin And Also accusing Pastor Biodun Deflowered Her
OLABANJI
JULY 2, 2019
A man on social media has called out Timi Dakolo and his wife for misleading Nigerians over rape allegations levelled against Pastor Biodun.

In his post on Facebook, he said Timi Dakolo claimed he married his Wife a virgin and 18 years after he is accusing Pastor Biodun of Allegedly raping his Wife when she was 17years old.

The #COZA rape scandal has taken a lot of argument on the coherence of Busola story as some Nigerians have said it does not sound convincing enough. however, They have been a lot of Nigerian who believe Busola’s story and her standing up against pastor Biodun.

The INTERNET never forgets.

Post a link so we can confirm instead of all this rubbish chatter.

2 Likes

Re: I Met My Wife As A Virgin-- Timi Dakolo Bragged by Amanstailored: 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2019
MikeBetty:
The Point In Issue Is That Busola Has Been Having An Affair With That Pastor. Busola Had Consentual Sex.

But can u prove it! The fact still remains that her story was incoherent. She wont dare take him to court. But inspite of all our speculations and theory i believe on bisola and the pastor new wat really happened. They obviously cant sue each oda cos dey know it wud be suicide. Lets just forget dis pple jor, we know after a month dis story is as good as byebye

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife As A Virgin-- Timi Dakolo Bragged by AntiWailer: 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2019
Amanstailored:

But can u prove it! The fact still remains that her story was incoherent. She wont dare take him to court. But inspite of all our speculations and theory i believe on bisola and the pastor new wat really happened. They obviously cant sue each oda cos dey know it wud be suicide. Lets just forget dis pple jor, we know after a month dis story is as good as byebye

U get sense bro
Re: I Met My Wife As A Virgin-- Timi Dakolo Bragged by addicted268(f): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
Re: I Met My Wife As A Virgin-- Timi Dakolo Bragged by gift2xl: 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
I reserve my comment.
Re: I Met My Wife As A Virgin-- Timi Dakolo Bragged by 001spice: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
MikeBetty:
current
Re: I Met My Wife As A Virgin-- Timi Dakolo Bragged by Auxigen(m): 2:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
Amanstailored:

d tin dn already dey die sef u dy say one month..
they r all crazy, all of them.
Re: I Met My Wife As A Virgin-- Timi Dakolo Bragged by GentleMoney: 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
shocked

Re: I Met My Wife As A Virgin-- Timi Dakolo Bragged by Mynd44: 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
Timi Dakolo never said this

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1)

Why're White Billionaires Increasingly Going After Black Women? See 10 Photos... / Rapper The Game Fingers Teenage Girlfriend In Public ( PHOTOS ) / Linda Ikeji Is Not The Loudest Voice On Social Media – Kemi Olunloyo Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.