Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,332 members, 7,829,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less - Business To Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less (48991 Views)

Top 10 Business Ideas You Can Start With 20k In Nigeria / Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k / You Can Start This Business With Little Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 11:20am On Nov 22, 2019
Mrjo:
I need it how much
9k for a bundle now
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
Don't just spend this Christmas season, let your money make you more money, start a side biz that will earn you what to spend so that in January when people are dry you will have a left over. Shalom.
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Six11(m): 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2019
The business opportunities in this book is mind boggling and the information it contains is worth its weight in gold.

It analyzes unique business opportunities in 20 major industry in Nigeria and help one find business opportunity that fits one's passion, talents, skill sets, capacity and resources.

It covers unique business opportunities in Automobile, Real Estate, Tourism, Health, Solid Minerals, Agriculture, Entertainment, Fashion, Art & Craft, Sports, Education, Security, Processing, ICT, Oil & Gas, Finance, Essential Services, Electronics, Transportation & Logistics etc.
In addition, there is inclusive over 100 source of business capital sources and funding options.

This time calls for multiple streams of income because the truth is most families are struggling with a single source of income. This book will help you to escape this rat race often bedeviled by financial distress. If you have anything to do with business, it is the perfect book to pick up from the bookstore.

Get a copy of this book and you will never ask for business ideas again. Which business industry do you need business opportunities? How much capital do you need? Your best companion at this time. Thank me later.

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
All the way from Lokoja...

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
Happy Sunday blessed people
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Awesomemama: 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
What transport line do you use for Lagos deliveries
And how long will it take after payment is made ?
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by fxspans: 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2019
Action is the Name of the Game, Secure your Future and Stop Blaming
Every Sitting President or Government of your Country for your
Destiny.
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
Awesomemama:
What transport line do you use for Lagos deliveries
And how long will it take after payment is made ?
I use Young shall grow motors mostly for Lagos and we dispatch in less than 24 hours after confirmation of payment except payments received by weekend.
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Awesomemama: 10:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ezenku:
I use Young shall grow motors mostly for Lagos and we dispatch in less than 24 hours after confirmation of payment except payments received by weekend.

Okay
I'll contact you via WhatsApp
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Soltiade(m): 11:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
For ur complete solar installations @ home, office, business center, mosque, church etc.... call SOLTIADE SOLAR WORLD TECHNOLOGY @ 08063929358 or princesoltiade@gmail.com
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by SOCHEAP(m): 12:50am On Nov 25, 2019
Due to the increase in Mini Importation on Nairaland and Nigeria, PRINKIPAS hereby introduce our Easy and Affordable Procurement & Logistics Service to assist importers buying from eBay, Amazon & Alibaba using our personal and reliable Procurement / Shipping agents to help other importers and micro businesses around Nigeria buy and ship their goods to them. We are simply FAST, AFFORDABLE & RELIABLE give us a try Today!

Procurement Orders can be placed on our Website at

>>>> https://socheap.com.ng/pre-order-form <<<

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 7:45am On Nov 25, 2019
SOCHEAP:
Due to the increase in Mini Importation on Nairaland and Nigeria, PRINKIPAS hereby introduce our Easy and Affordable Procurement & Logistics Service to assist importers buying from eBay, Amazon & Alibaba using our personal and reliable Procurement / Shipping agents to help other importers and micro businesses around Nigeria buy and ship their goods to them. We are simply FAST, AFFORDABLE & RELIABLE give us a try Today!

Procurement Orders can be placed on our Website at

>>>> https://socheap.com.ng/pre-order-form <<<
Are you and the likes of you aware that you can open your own thread and transact your business without distractions?
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 8:36am On Nov 26, 2019
Good morning lovelies
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
Culture

1 Like

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by yahoosurepass(m): 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2019
Ezenku:
Honesty is our watch world in this business. She saw this post and contacted me all the from Kano. Read her words below.
We can reach you wherever you are and your money is safe with us anytime.

local scammer
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
yahoosurepass:

local scammer
Lol, if you can prove it and point one person that I have scammed I will credit your account with 50k.
If anyone can come here and prove that I scammed them I will pay them 100k each but if you have no proof and decided to dent my image for nothing, mark my words if you did not apologise between now and 7 days you will spend your Christmas in police custody. It's not everybody you toil with.

3 Likes

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by yahoosurepass(m): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
Ezenku:
Lol, if you can prove it and point one person that I have scammed I will credit your account with 50k.
If anyone can come here and prove that I scammed them I will pay them 100k each but if you have no proof and decided to dent my image for nothing, mark my words if you did not apologise between now and 7 days you will spend your Christmas in police custody. It's not everybody you toil with.
laughing in Spanish

I don't want to expose you....
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
yahoosurepass:
laughing in Spanish

I don't want to expose you....
Mark my words you will spend your Christmas behind bars, you criminal. If you see the sky on Christmas day know that am indeed a local scammer
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by fergusen: 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2019
Ezenku:
Just report him to the Mods.
Check his post history.
He is a blackmailer.
Cc
Lalasticlala
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by yahoosurepass(m): 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
[quote author=Ezenku post=84384214] Mark my words you will spend your Christmas behind bars, you criminal. If you see the sky on Christmas day know that am indeed a local scammer[/quote

do u need my house address?
you are playing with fire....
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by akosh005: 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
Don't mind him, he need attention.
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by yahoosurepass(m): 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2019
akosh005:

mind your business
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2019
akosh005:
He actually called me on phone apologising but I told he has to write it here. I have forgiven him but I kept wondering how many people they have ruined their hustle because of mere insinuation. Think out loud. May God have mercy on them in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by akosh005: 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2019
yahoosurepass:

mind your business
The business is moving
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
@Yahoosurepass am still waiting for your open confession and apology here.

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Dinerowire177: 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2019
Please where can i buy cheap shoes,women heels,slippers and bags and ship to nigeria to sell in an affordable price?
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by effissyman(m): 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
Dinerowire177:
Please where can i buy cheap shoes,women heels,slippers and bags and ship to nigeria to sell in an affordable price?

I can get that one for you from China if you want
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Dinerowire177: 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
effissyman:

I can get that one for you from China if you want
Yes i want can we talk?
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Dinerowire177: 10:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
Sent you a message on whatsapp
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 9:51am On Nov 27, 2019
Available

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 3:46pm On Nov 27, 2019
NOTICE!!!
Please one of the things you need to confirm from the driver immediately you receive his contact is the location of their park in your city so that even if his phone shut down you can go to their park with the details sent to you to pick up your package. Shalom

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply)

HOW TO PRODUCE Paint:secret Of Painting Industry Exposed / Inspired Autos Bureau De Change ( Buy US$ At Cbn Rates ) / Fish Smoking Oven For Sale In Quantity.(PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.