Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

The Wallet I Saw Today, And My Testimony - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Wallet I Saw Today, And My Testimony (3355 Views)

Got Scammed, Need Help To Trace The Wallet. / Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family / Lady Seen Stealing Money From The Wallet Of A Guy Rocking Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wallet I Saw Today, And My Testimony by omolola100(f): 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2022
Goodday Nairalanders

I woke up this morning without having money on me, so I decided I was going to trek down to school this morning.

I haven't walked for 5minutes when I saw a wallet by the side of the road. I did as if something fell down from my hand, and stylishly pick the wallet from the floor. I went to a corner and check the wallet, I saw 4wards of 500naira note 2k.. I was very happy because I know my prayer has been answered, as I walk down to school, something keep telling me to return the wallet to the owner. How do I locate the owner of the purse? The spirit directed me to check the inner of the purse and I saw an etisalat sim pack..I picked up my phone and dialled the number on the sim , it was a guy that pick the call, I ask him if he misplace something today and I got the details of what's inside the wallet, I had to put the phone on recording to avoid any issues..the guy is also a teacher like me and he came to my working place to get the wallet. He offered me #500 to buy recharge card but I refused to collect the money from him just for security reasons..

Now to my testimony.
One of my colleague was blaming me why I had to return the wallet when I don't even have money with me, but after about an hour that the guy left, my phone rang and it was a cousin that had called me for a long time, lo and behold, he told me to send my account number and sent 6k to me and #500 recharge card..I was very happy when I saw the credit alert..

We need to be faithful and straight forward in whatever we do in this life, there are times God will want to test our faith and see if we will fall temptation, if I had taken the 2k to myself I wouldn't have gotten the double money...

No matter what we are passing through in life, don't take what doesn't belong to you.. Look up unto God and you will be rewarding bountifully..

Thanks and God bless..

81 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Wallet I Saw Today, And My Testimony by Ammishaddai: 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2022
Nice . God bless you for your honesty .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wallet I Saw Today, And My Testimony by omolola100(f): 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2022
Pictures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wallet I Saw Today, And My Testimony by tillaman(m): 2:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
You got triple the amount
Very smart of you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wallet I Saw Today, And My Testimony by Kestolove(m): 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
Poor man wallet, may God no allow me see this kind wallet for road abg

13 Likes

Re: The Wallet I Saw Today, And My Testimony by Prosperous111(m): 3:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
Lo and behold the spirit of the Lord is with you grin
Re: The Wallet I Saw Today, And My Testimony by phorget(m): 3:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
Kestolove:

You too get bad mouth!
Some girls and urgent 2k nah 5&6...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Wallet I Saw Today, And My Testimony by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
Good one. This is just the begining of good things to happen to you.
Re: The Wallet I Saw Today, And My Testimony by dangermouse(m): 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2022
You did the right thing by returning the wallet to the owner.

Your reward is yet to come.

3 Likes

Re: The Wallet I Saw Today, And My Testimony by Mofun: 3:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
This is really commendable. I also received such mercy when I lost my purse recently. As I realized and started searching for it where I was it wasn't long when a call came in. Lo and behold, I was called upon to come for my purse. All the ATM cards, money and everything else were intact. I prayed for those boys and gave them a token. It was such a relieving experience! If we had much more Nigerians with this kind of heart Nigeria would certainly be great again.

#Please check my signature.

7 Likes

Re: The Wallet I Saw Today, And My Testimony by Oloniyan(m): 3:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
Omo ayiye.

Ekitis are known to be upright people with lots of integrity.

Iyan a yun lerun re awe.
Re: The Wallet I Saw Today, And My Testimony by Emmypure: 3:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
By now your money could have been 8 k

3 Likes

Re: The Wallet I Saw Today, And My Testimony by omolola100(f): 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2022
Emmypure:

How?
Re: The Wallet I Saw Today, And My Testimony by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
cool

There's nothing to lose in doing good.
Re: The Wallet I Saw Today, And My Testimony by Adeyebi24(m): 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
You are good man. God will reward you in a miraculous way that will pass your knowledge .
Re: The Wallet I Saw Today, And My Testimony by Nicepoker(m): 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
Op you are stylishly looking for a husband. grin
Re: The Wallet I Saw Today, And My Testimony by gaby(m): 6:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
Hmmm

It pays to do good and is actually "selfish" to an extent to do because you'll always get blessed and most of us who understand this tricky lifehack, selfishly utilize it to the max... grin

Life no hard or complicated, na the humans wey dey life dey hard and complicated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Wallet I Saw Today, And My Testimony by Winningbot: 6:43pm On Mar 17, 2022
Kestolove:
you no get joy o grin grin grin
Re: The Wallet I Saw Today, And My Testimony by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
Good for you, you did great.
Re: The Wallet I Saw Today, And My Testimony by VEXT: 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
Emmypure:
Chai grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Wallet I Saw Today, And My Testimony by UEDIBO: 10:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
omolola100:
Goodday Nairalanders

I woke up this morning without having money on me, so I decided I was going to trek down to school this morning, i haven't walk for 5minutes when I saw a wallet by the side of the road, I did as if something fell down from my hand, and stylishly pick the wallet from the floor, I went to a corner and check the wallet, I saw 4wards of 500naira note 2k.. I was very happy because I know my prayer has been answered, as I walk down to school, something keep telling me to return the wallet to the owner,. How do I locate the owner of the purse? The spirit directed me to check the inner of the purse and I saw an etisalat sim pack..I picked up my phone and dialled the number on the sim , it was a guy that pick the call, I ask him if he misplace something today and I got the details of what's inside the wallet, I had to put the phone on recording to avoid any issues..the guy is also a teacher like me and he came to my working place to get the wallet..he offered me #500 to buy recharge card but I refuse to collect the money from him just for security reasons..

Now to my testimony
One of my colleague was blaming me why I had to return the wallet , when I don't even have money with me, but after about an hour that the guy left,my phone rang and it was a cousin that had called me for a long time, lo and behold,he told me to send my account number and and send 6k to me and #500 recharge card..I was very happy when I saw the credit alert..
We need to be faithful and straight forward in whatever we do in this life, there are times God will want to test our faith and see if we will fall temptation, if I had taken the 2k to myself I wouldn't have gotten the double money...

No matter what we are passing through in life , don't take what doesn't not belong to you..Look up unto God and you will be rewarding bountifully..

Thanks and God bless..
Fine girl like you.
Why are you trekking?
Re: The Wallet I Saw Today, And My Testimony by Rickmann: 10:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
omolola100:
Goodday Nairalanders

I woke up this morning without having money on me, so I decided I was going to trek down to school this morning, i haven't walk for 5minutes when I saw a wallet by the side of the road, I did as if something fell down from my hand, and stylishly pick the wallet from the floor, I went to a corner and check the wallet, I saw 4wards of 500naira note 2k.. I was very happy because I know my prayer has been answered, as I walk down to school, something keep telling me to return the wallet to the owner,. How do I locate the owner of the purse? The spirit directed me to check the inner of the purse and I saw an etisalat sim pack..I picked up my phone and dialled the number on the sim , it was a guy that pick the call, I ask him if he misplace something today and I got the details of what's inside the wallet, I had to put the phone on recording to avoid any issues..the guy is also a teacher like me and he came to my working place to get the wallet..he offered me #500 to buy recharge card but I refuse to collect the money from him just for security reasons..

Now to my testimony
One of my colleague was blaming me why I had to return the wallet , when I don't even have money with me, but after about an hour that the guy left,my phone rang and it was a cousin that had called me for a long time, lo and behold,he told me to send my account number and and send 6k to me and #500 recharge card..I was very happy when I saw the credit alert..

No matter what we are passing through in life , don't take what doesn't not belong to you..Look up unto God and you will be rewarding bountifully..

Thanks and God bless..

I believe you bro..
I'm also a living testimony to this sort of miracle.

It pays to be honest.
Nice one bro.
Re: The Wallet I Saw Today, And My Testimony by Johnsown1(m): 11:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
Kestolove:
. Lol
Re: The Wallet I Saw Today, And My Testimony by Mathiasa(m): 11:51pm On Mar 17, 2022
Thank you.
Re: The Wallet I Saw Today, And My Testimony by Babatojide: 12:39am On Mar 18, 2022
Thanks for sharing this VERY GREAT MESSAGE
My own is if I see money that’s not mine
on the floor and
dare to keep it...
Wetin I go lose before the end of that day/week
go SHOCK me...
Re: The Wallet I Saw Today, And My Testimony by Nobody: 3:52am On Mar 18, 2022
Abeg na person WALLET be that?
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
How can I send down a WALLET to that person?
I'm serious
Re: The Wallet I Saw Today, And My Testimony by Nobody: 3:55am On Mar 18, 2022
omolola100:
Goodday Nairalanders

Now to my testimony

Thanks and God bless..
Where do you teach?
What class do you teach?
Re: The Wallet I Saw Today, And My Testimony by beautyhd: 7:42am On Mar 18, 2022
Looking at the pictures of the wallet, it’s clear the owner is suffering.

Good thing you returned it back.

God bless you more.

Someone like me, even if I see a million naira on the road, I won’t look at it twice no matter how broke I am.

1 Like

Re: The Wallet I Saw Today, And My Testimony by OnyeObodo: 8:45am On Mar 18, 2022
This is a fake story ooo. It was made to scam Nairalanders

This is a male parading with a female moniker. The crooked OP knows that Nigerians are gullible and are alway moved by nonsense stories. He knows that people will send him a mail to support him.

Thats why he put in all these fake history of being broke and all that. People beware.

If you doubt me, who picks a wallet and snaps the picture? For what purpose exactly? You picked a supposed wallet and returned it to the owner... What is news about it?

Do not fall for this emotional tripe. Its all nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: The Wallet I Saw Today, And My Testimony by Hector09(m): 8:46am On Mar 18, 2022
No one have ever return my missing things
Re: The Wallet I Saw Today, And My Testimony by Kajaard: 9:08am On Mar 18, 2022
OnyeObodo:
This is a fake story ooo. It was made to scam Nairalanders

This is a male parading with a female moniker. The crooked OP knows that Nigerians are gullible and are alway moved by nonsense stories. He knows that people will send him a mail to support him.

Thats why he put in all these fake history of being broke and all that. People beware.

If you doubt me, who picks a wallet and snaps the picture? For what purpose exactly? You picked a supposed wallet and returned it to the owner... What is news about it?

Do not fall for this emotional tripe. Its all nonsense.

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy, you are very sharp.I thought I was the only one that noticed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eiye and Vikings exports cult war to Ghana see as they cut person flesh - PHOTOS / 12 Prison Cells That Are More Luxurious Than Your College Hostel Room / They Were Cutting The Head In Public - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Benin VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.