Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Sen. Elisha Abbo Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Sen. Elisha Abbo Video (431 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal / Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Sen. Elisha Abbo Video by phransix2: 12:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
I must say this commendable knowing fully well they are from same party and from same state, but didn't take sides or claim the footage was doctored.

Read his post below

"I’ve seen the alleged assault video involving Sen. Elisha Abbo. The video is sad, inexcusable. I know the Senator quite well. But the law is clear and leaders must lead by example."

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Sen. Elisha Abbo Video by Greystone: 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
First time i agree with this man

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Sen. Elisha Abbo Video by GuestLog: 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
I like Atiku. He is very careful with words but people misunderstand him sometimes

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Sen. Elisha Abbo Video by Mynd44: 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2019

(1)

New Minimum Wage Implementation Delay: Labour Gears Up For Fresh Battle / Who Speaks For The Yoruba In The Killing Fields Of Nigeria Today? (2), By Femi A / World Bank Country Director Bowed To Greet VP Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.