Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (39706 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal / Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by StPete: 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
Former Presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has reacted to the video showing Senator Abbo assaulting a nursing mother.

I’ve seen the alleged assault video involving Sen. Elisha Abbo. The video is sad, inexcusable. I know the Senator quite well. But the law is clear and leaders must lead by example.

I advise him to publicly apologize, voluntarily go to the police and show a good example expected of a young leader. I also call on our party, the
@OfficialPDPNig
to take necessary disciplinary action and the
@PoliceNG
to ensure the law takes its full course. -AA

https://mobile.twitter.com/atiku/status/1146369495411449857

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by Born2Breed(f): 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
See better person dey talk.

But if na Buhari Dullardino,what you will hear is "I don't know the type of technology that was used.... "

Ewu gambari...

503 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
Born2Breed:

But if na Buhari Dullardino,what you will hear is I don't know the type of technology that was used....

Ewu gambari...

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I done die.............u done study this man like book....

lolzzzzz.......anwu mu ooooo......chineke...

I don't know the type of technology used....

180 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by modsfucker: 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
In other news, Buhari has yet to understand the type of the technology used to doctor the video....

160 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by BusolaDakolo: 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
Unlike Bubu that said "I don't know the extent of technology used".
Has Buhari reacted to this case? He's not aware right?

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by 4reala(m): 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
This is how a reasonable leader shld react

102 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by ladilawal82(m): 12:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
The young man is a disgrace to this nation.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by phransix2: 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
I like this man. Not taking side despite them coming from same party and same state... I doubt the other man can do same...

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by kokoA(m): 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
This senator must be a very dull person coming up with that dumb defence. The best thing for him to have done is what Atiku said, take responsibility of your action, apologize to the lady and all Nigerians publicly and beg the the lady to accept settlement outside court, go to your constituency and beg them to forgive you and continue your work. Nigerians easily forgive and forget things.

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by seborrhic: 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
Best response by anyone by far.
In that short Tweet Atiku summarized the appropriate action the Senator,police and PDP should take.
Surprised the PDP has not come out to publicly denounce the senator and vowing to internally discipline him.
The PDP would have scored good political point by denouncing all what the senator did and what he stands for.
But they lost the chance,probably and amateurishly feeling doing so would put the party in badlight,whereas the reverse is the case, particularly for a party with a sordid past,trying to redeem it's image and prestige.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
May suya, your daddy is too proud to weigh in on this topic.

[img]https://i./fxYI.gif[/img]

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by sarrki(m): 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
Inec server presido

5 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by FunkyAlhaji2015: 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
This is a masterpiece from Atiku. I voted for Buhari but Atiku has jus won my heart with his reaction. This is what leadership is about, fast and decisive action. We might probably never get a reaction from the presidency on this serious matter.

The court should declare this man President, biko.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by SarkinYarki: 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
We don't know the kind of technology that sex shop employed to zambarass our Senator ----- Buhari

22 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by DogmaNation: 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
sarrki:
Inec server presido
Dey der dey tear ur mouth,ur RUGA president don collect ur farm land finish for Taraba grin grin grin
las las na hungry go kill u for dis next level
grin grin

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by WATCHOVER(m): 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
seborrhic:
Best response by anyone by far.
In that short Tweet Atiku summarized the appropriate action the Senator,police and PDP should do.
Surprised the PDP has not come out to publicly denounce the senator and vowing to internally discipline him.
The PDP would have scored good political point by denouncing all what the senator did and what he stands for.
But they lost the chance,probably and amateurishly feeling doing so would put the party in badlight,whereas the reverse is the case, particularly for a party with a sordid past,trying to redeem it's image and prestige.
The PDP has already come out to condemn the action of the senator

22 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by Uncleodi(m): 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2019
Atiku's is a well groomed man, a father and a fine gentleman.

I support his stand on this case.

Public apology is a very good way to show remorse.

Then, the sin-nator should face the law !!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by WoeBetide666: 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2019
Welcome to another episode of outrage culture, proudly sponsored by Twitter

2 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by seborrhic: 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
WATCHOVER:

The PDP has already come out to condemn the action of the senator
Ok.Better
Maybe didn't see it anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by lonelydora: 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
Even though I know nothing will happen to him but he needs to publicly apologize and compensate the said woman.

12 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by passyhansome(m): 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
NIGERIA
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by Btruth: 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
better pikin.

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by ufotty2001: 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
Born2Breed:

But if na Buhari Dullardino,what you will hear is I don't know the type of technology that was used....

Ewu gambari...
U won kill me with laugh

10 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
God bless Vice President Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by Pavore9: 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
WoeBetide666:
Welcome to another episode of outrage culture, proudly sponsored by Twitter

Twitter is giving voice to hitherto repressed thoughts and emotions though a lot "craziods" are on twitter! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by EmperorKpee(m): 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
phransix2:
I like this man. Not taking side despite them coming from same party and same state... I doubt the other man can do same...
I doubt too. But I'm sure Buhari can't

4 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by veeberry(m): 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
CHAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII................................... I HAVE READ AGAIN OOOOOO
Born2Breed:

Ewu gambari...

4 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by Abfinest007(m): 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
I love this man he believe in d rule of law and want the right thing to be done .i know he's corrupt nobody is a saint

9 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by xarm(m): 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
thanks for your unsentimental reaction

7 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
Very presidential

If it were that devilish party that only prides itself with Ruga Islamists agenda... It will be a different story

They will tell you the video is doctored.. Engineered ... Nursed.... Accounting etc

Say no to evil
Say no to APc today

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by apcmustwin(f): 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
This is not "alleged assault" video sir, this is confirmed cos the evidence is there.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Only God Can Stop Me From Being Atiku’s Running Mate ― Okowa / Yola Bomb Blast: Photos Of Bodies Being Evacuated By Rescue Team / I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.