Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

My Dreams, Plz I Need Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Dreams, Plz I Need Help (359 Views)

Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dreams, Plz I Need Help by ikelowa(m): 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
Please I need the help of ministers here who can interpret dreams.
It all goes this way:
To be honest cos I need solution.
I made an advances to a lady, and she said outrightly said she wasn't interested now.
So I backed off.
Actually she would be the second person I will date in my life for over 25years now.
And my intention was in the course of dating, if her character is good to go.
Then I will marry her along the line. But I never made my intentions known to her.
So after these point we became just friends. Each day we have service in the church, like ten minutes to the time service will start, before I leave home, either me or she will call on phone to know if a
We are ready or finish preparing to go. So we can go together. the distance is just three street away from mine.
That's how we started going together on weekly basis.
But my worrisome now is that ever since av known her and gets so closed to her, she has been appearing in my dreams, some after the dream I won't be happy with my self and otherwise. And this happens constantly. This lady always fall sick monthly. Sometimes headache, sometimes back pain, sometimes cold, etc and I would ask her what the problem was, she would say there is no problem.
If she ask me for a favour as brothers and sisters in church, I will gladly and with grateful heart grant her request if I have.
Av been having series of dream with her coming to me in the dream, tho av not seeing her attacking me, but each time I wake up I won't be happy within me.
Last week, after we went to lekki to minister as a choir group. At lekki, when we entered bus, she forgot her program book, she now asked me to go and help her to bring it. I playfully scolded her to come down from bus and go and get it herself. She got angry. I told her that me too am tired to Trek back to the church to bring it for her, I put up a phone call to some person still in the church to help and bring it for her while coming to enter bus.
When we came back from the program,
I slept, in a dream she appeared again, this time, I saw a letter from her written "why do you hate me"?
"Is it because of my shape that you don't like me"?
And other write ups in the letter. The lady is a slim fit.
So, in that dream, I saw myself where I cried bitterly. Waking up, I was just so tired.
So that day, I went out, coming back, I bought recharge card of 1k and sent to her what's app and she in response thanked me. I did that indirectly apologizing to her the way I talked to her when she asked me to help her and bring the book she forgot. She is 22 yet to gain admission and am 28.
Last night I saw her in the dream, where we quarreled and separated and I walked off likewise she too in opposite direction. Waking up I wasn't happy.
The one that shocked me most this morning was
As I was on my bed after I woke up around 6.
Later on
Around 11 am in the morning of same day, I went to back have a rest on the same bed and I dosed off along the line, then in a dream, I saw both of us in Costa bus at the last sit at the back. I was sitting close to her, and I don't know where the bus was heading to. So where I was seated, all of a sudden I stood up from the sit, and a rectangular big black travelling bag just appeared on that same sit where I sat right inside the bus, wanted to fall off, then the lady now quickly held the black bag back to the sit inside the Costa bus.
I just want to know if all is alright with me having this kind of dreams.
And I also remembered that in the night after we had went to lekki to minister, as I came back and went to bed, In the dream I heard some angelic voices singing a song av never heard before. Saying : hail him, holy holy holy,three times then end the song by saying Jehovah's almighty.
Am just confused.
The lady doesn't like anything worldly
But she dressed in worldly manner when at home sometimes outdoors but in church she dressed mannerly cos of dress code. We attend redeem
Plz I need help on the interpretation. Thanks
Re: My Dreams, Plz I Need Help by SKhanmi: 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
I'm not a minister but I have only one word for you. RUN!
Re: My Dreams, Plz I Need Help by Benitokrishna(m): 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
hmmm...Interesting Story! Hey, You're Very Good At Making Up Stories. Can I Employ At A Story Talker? I Think You Need To See A Doctor. I'm Sorry...
Re: My Dreams, Plz I Need Help by shadeyinka(m): 5:50am On Jul 04, 2019
ikelowa:
Please I need the help of ministers here who can interpret dreams.
It all goes this way:
To be honest cos I need solution.
I made an advances to a lady, and she said outrightly said she wasn't interested now.
So I backed off.
. Thanks
Unfortunately, I gave no interpretation for you for now.

All I can see is that you may need to go back in prayer to ask God about her and specifically for clear revelations about her.
Your dreams are like seeing through foggy mirrors: not clear that's the problem you need to solve.

It looks like you see her like a stop-gap even though you for now want her. Are you prepared for a very long courtship? The probability of marriage is slim if that's what you really want because of her education. Why not concentrate on your own career for now. You really don't need a girlfriend until you are ready to marry.

About the song you heard the angels sing, put your own to paper and make a worship song with it for your choir.
Re: My Dreams, Plz I Need Help by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 04, 2019
Your dream is quite confusing and not that orderly for one to easily for one to get a clear picture of what it entails.

And I must say it's very difficult to interpret, but with God nothing is impossible.

The clearest picture I've gotten from both your narration of your dreams and that outside of your dreams concerning you and the lady, is that you're not meant to be together, and that you should sever ties with her.

Not saying that she's evil but that even if she is not, that she's not meant for you.

For I think the unhappiness you usually experience after dreaming about her, is not a good but a warning sign.

And I must note that appearance could be deceptive, so don't hinge your judment of her on her outward appearance, but what your interactions with her has told you about her concerning the appearance of her heart.

And above all let God guide you in the decision you eventually make concerning her, for from what you've said here, it appears that you have a good heart and God loves someone with a good heart, so i'm not surprised with your dream concerning hearing of angelic voices.

So I think you're in good hands already, all you should do now is secure that and make God to direct your affairs, for as long as you do that, you can't go wrong!

God be with you.
Re: My Dreams, Plz I Need Help by sKeetz(m): 8:03am On Jul 04, 2019
OP, you're infatuated and deeply in love with the girl. QED
Re: My Dreams, Plz I Need Help by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 05, 2019
Just one word for you "run" before someone break your heart into pieces. Stop wasting emotions into something that won't work, you should have understand that from your dream. You are crying in the dream, you woke up sad, these are good pointer for you to know that the plan you have 4her won't work, so move on b4 it gets more terrible.
Re: My Dreams, Plz I Need Help by ikelowa(m): 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2019
Wow nairaland is currently the best place to be ooo
Am so excited about the responses I got from you all.
I really really appreciate you all. Thanks a lot.
As I was reading your responses, I had a flashback:
A night after av made advances to her, she has gotten my message about going into relationship with her but never replied me, so in the dream, I saw a strange face telling me I can't get her to be my girl friend. After some days, the lady told me she isn't interested now.
Hmm. But that message wiped off from my memory until I read you messages now.
I just remembered now.
Thanks to you all.

(1) (Reply)

Diacon Ordination At Basilica Of St.andrews Odoakpu Onitsha / A Tale Of Two Conversions By Deji Yesufu / Group Calls For Suspension Of Adeboye From CAN, PFN .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.