Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

i - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / i (252 Views)

Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) / "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today / Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

i by Sydney17(m): 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: i by Obodo999(m): 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2019
Single mothers are their own worst enemy. They refuse to see the errors of their lifestyle, instead blaming men and their circumstances.

Like if you agree

1 Like

Re: i by Tunagee(m): 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
Sebi na money dem dey find?? And mostbofbthe time they stupidly show the man they are after material things, and which man wan marry that kind person; so when baby come, the guy go pick race. And some of our women are no longer patient enough to remain in a their husband's house.

(1) (Reply)

MURIC Calls For The Ban Of Bbnaija / Penis Enlargement / The Berlys Singes Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.