Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Senator Abbo Promises 'Robust Response' Over Sex-Toy Shop Assault. See Reactions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Abbo Promises 'Robust Response' Over Sex-Toy Shop Assault. See Reactions (28784 Views)

Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness / Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl / Who Is Elisha Abbo? Biography Of Senator At Adult Toy Shop Assaulting Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Abbo Promises 'Robust Response' Over Sex-Toy Shop Assault. See Reactions by blackmantis: 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2019
What nonsense!!!

When you find yourself in a pit stop digging.

He is just roping himself more and more.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo Promises 'Robust Response' Over Sex-Toy Shop Assault. See Reactions by cana882(m): 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
Robust response from a robust senator that engages in robust three$ome

1 Like

Re: Senator Abbo Promises 'Robust Response' Over Sex-Toy Shop Assault. See Reactions by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
SageMK:
Imagine there wasn't any CCTV evidence. shocked
And it's her word against that of the senator, a man.

The kind of comments that'll grace front-page will be about how the story doesn't add up, hearing from both sides first or she's out for attention, money, or fame.

Anyway, let's wait for the robust response.

Comments would have been mad. grin

CCTV to the world o.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo Promises 'Robust Response' Over Sex-Toy Shop Assault. See Reactions by Adakintroy2: 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
Local man not tactical enough with response.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo Promises 'Robust Response' Over Sex-Toy Shop Assault. See Reactions by DonBenny77(m): 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
But I don't understand the hypocrisy. Most Nigerian men and women assault their househelps, step children and even children everyday. Most men calling for this man's head are wifebeaters. Most nigerian men slap waitress in pubs on a daily basis.

His is only special because it was caught on camera

I don't understand how everyone becomes a saint on social media
Re: Senator Abbo Promises 'Robust Response' Over Sex-Toy Shop Assault. See Reactions by hazardneymar: 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
Who is advising dis guy,he should jst Look for d lady apologise to her,go on social media,national tv n tender an apology to every one frm his constituency and nigeria at large if not he will die political. And being an opposition senator it's bad for him to b chest beating dis period
Re: Senator Abbo Promises 'Robust Response' Over Sex-Toy Shop Assault. See Reactions by Adakintroy2: 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2019
She is no star Local celeb groups not interested.
Re: Senator Abbo Promises 'Robust Response' Over Sex-Toy Shop Assault. See Reactions by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2019
#totoyinbo"s protegee!... PATHETIC FILTH!

2 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo Promises 'Robust Response' Over Sex-Toy Shop Assault. See Reactions by brainhgeek(m): 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2019
It happened long before you became a politician and you had police attached to you then. You must have been the governor's son or the richest man in Adamawa

2 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo Promises 'Robust Response' Over Sex-Toy Shop Assault. See Reactions by Stan232: 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
Chinese aza is available.rate is 25% hit me up on Whatsapp on 08168152166
Re: Senator Abbo Promises 'Robust Response' Over Sex-Toy Shop Assault. See Reactions by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2019
DonBenny77:
But I don't understand the hypocrisy. Most Nigerian men and women assault their househelps, step children and even children everyday. Most men calling for this man's head are wifebeaters. Most nigerian men slap waitress in pubs on a daily basis.

His is only special because it was caught on camera.

I don't understand how everyone becomes a saint on social media

Most kwa? Everyone isn't a saint, he still has his sympathisers, supporters and activists. But most is way too much...
Re: Senator Abbo Promises 'Robust Response' Over Sex-Toy Shop Assault. See Reactions by MXD5050: 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
Dakolo rape matter has been taken over by this. Timi you see how the media works ? Now you have shown to the world that your wife was raped and you did not think of the effect it would have on your children because their peers would definitely make fun of that some day. Something you would have over looked just as you have done all these years or better still go to court instead of shamelessly dragging your family into this mess what justice have you gotten now. Next time use your head even if you are right try as much as you can not to do or say things that would brake another man down. In as much as am not supporting the coza pastor because no smoke without fire I still believe you wouldn't have made it public considering the fact that humans are unique in their reasoning. I
Re: Senator Abbo Promises 'Robust Response' Over Sex-Toy Shop Assault. See Reactions by janettee(f): 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
SageMK:

The kind of comments that'll grace front-page will be about how the story doesn't add up, hearing from both sides first or she's out for attention, money, or fame.

Exactly!!..
Re: Senator Abbo Promises 'Robust Response' Over Sex-Toy Shop Assault. See Reactions by Abalado(f): 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2019
Omo, I sabi this man then at governors office in Ado ekiti when fayose was the governor, he used to be our expert then, wow,,, I am really happy for u sir, wow,,, so happy to see him as a senator o
Re: Senator Abbo Promises 'Robust Response' Over Sex-Toy Shop Assault. See Reactions by Donchukz(m): 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
Ogar senator,u don't even know how to lie,if only u had known,u would have gone and meet lie lie Mohammed to teach u,u did handled it poorly
Re: Senator Abbo Promises 'Robust Response' Over Sex-Toy Shop Assault. See Reactions by Charmingpet: 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
Wonder shall never cease to happen in Nigeria.
Re: Senator Abbo Promises 'Robust Response' Over Sex-Toy Shop Assault. See Reactions by cococandy(f): 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
Typical
Re: Senator Abbo Promises 'Robust Response' Over Sex-Toy Shop Assault. See Reactions by BobRisky5050: 2:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
Mehn.... I go BEAT THIS GUY OOOOOOOOOOO

Re: Senator Abbo Promises 'Robust Response' Over Sex-Toy Shop Assault. See Reactions by Duggedised12(f): 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
Let's assume he is saying the truth (which we all know is a lie) ,my questions are;

-Was the woman he assaulted the person that beat up his sister?

-Was "Oga take it easy" enough provocation to pounce on her like that?

-The does him not being a Senator to then exonerates him from the assault.

-why does he keep making it look like it happened years ago, march was just a few months back.

Well let's wait for the robust respond mean while he should be suspended without pay pending investigation.
Re: Senator Abbo Promises 'Robust Response' Over Sex-Toy Shop Assault. See Reactions by Btruth: 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
Eleeribu somebody. robust koo, fatness nii.
ode!
Re: Senator Abbo Promises 'Robust Response' Over Sex-Toy Shop Assault. See Reactions by Aystarz: 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
cybriz82:

Like ed,edd,and eddy

D; Eddy isn't exactly daft. He doesn't go around slapping girls and he's got more sense than this animal.
Re: Senator Abbo Promises 'Robust Response' Over Sex-Toy Shop Assault. See Reactions by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
SageMK:

Exactly! If there was no evidence, half of Nairaland would be saying "she probably caused it", "she's just lying to bring the man down", "it doesn't make any sense, she's accusing him for publicity".

The righteous misogyny!

6 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo Promises 'Robust Response' Over Sex-Toy Shop Assault. See Reactions by noble2faith(m): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
fuckerstard:
Lol, i see a scapegoat in the making..

[img]https://i./7TBS.gif[/img]

I LOVE THIS GIF grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Abbo Promises 'Robust Response' Over Sex-Toy Shop Assault. See Reactions by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
This kine politician who doesn't even know how to lie...bera go get lesson from Lie Moham
Re: Senator Abbo Promises 'Robust Response' Over Sex-Toy Shop Assault. See Reactions by Yoighaman(m): 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
There are different kind of lies but the stupid ones oozing out of an unintelligent dingbat is what can be very irritating....imagine the airhead lying amidst glaring evidences. The lady in question should reject any form of pacification and sue his sorry ass.
Re: Senator Abbo Promises 'Robust Response' Over Sex-Toy Shop Assault. See Reactions by cybriz82(m): 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
Aystarz:

D; Eddy isn't exactly daft. He doesn't go around slapping girls and he's got more sense than this animal.

Yes i knw..but they always look stupid n daft all d time..

1 Like

Re: Senator Abbo Promises 'Robust Response' Over Sex-Toy Shop Assault. See Reactions by delishpot: 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
That video shows otherwise. That man needs to keep shut for now. He should stop digging the hole he already is in. Wisdom is scarce.
Re: Senator Abbo Promises 'Robust Response' Over Sex-Toy Shop Assault. See Reactions by delishpot: 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
senbonzakurakageyoshi:

Exactly! If there was no evidence, half of Nairaland would be saying "she probably caused it", "she's just lying to bring the man down", "it doesn't make any sense, she's accusing him for publicity".

The righteous misogyny!

Gbam! Some will say a man can never just hit a woman. That if it happens it cos the woman was rude and manner less.
That guy is a disgrace and unfortunately there are many like him.
Re: Senator Abbo Promises 'Robust Response' Over Sex-Toy Shop Assault. See Reactions by Glycosunde: 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
He was there because they beat up his sister n yet he said he knew d sales rep for over five years now. Who them beat up ur sister, how come u never yelled n demanded dat u wanted to c d culprits dat beat ur sister but u were now angry dat they were laughing at u for being drunk. What was ur sister doing there or r u telling us dat ur f family is a sexual freaks n ad ult intimacy gadgets lover?. U would have be in jail by now if Nigeria was working but dont worry hand go still meet u senetor intimacy gadget freak with three girls
Re: Senator Abbo Promises 'Robust Response' Over Sex-Toy Shop Assault. See Reactions by naijajobx: 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Senator Abbo Promises 'Robust Response' Over Sex-Toy Shop Assault. See Reactions by naijajobx: 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hanan Buhari Denies Ordering DSS To Arrest, Detain Okolie Over SIM / Senate Summons IGP, Wike, Over ‘One Chance’ Victim’s Death / How Deputy Speaker Missed Saraki/dogara 'discreet Visit' To Buhari In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.