Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

‘I Will Never Abandon You’ – Reno Omokri Writes COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Will Never Abandon You’ – Reno Omokri Writes COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo (384 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Will Never Abandon You’ – Reno Omokri Writes COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by freshgbedu(m): 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
Reno Omokri continues to defend COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo

Pastor Reno Omokri, a former aide to ex-president Goodluck Jonathan, has continued to lend his support to founder and Senior Pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly Abuja COZA, over rape allegation by Busola Dakolo, wife of popular musician, Timi Dakolo.

In a trending interview of Mrs. Dakolo that took over the media space, she revealed how she was allegedly raped by the COZA pastor when she was 16 years old in Ilorin, the capital of Kwara State.

Reno Omokri was among those that faulted Busola’ s claims. He said Dakolo’s narration of how she was raped is not plausible, adding that Pastor Fatoyinbo is too ‘sleek to rape an underage girl’. READ MORE : https://freshgbedu.com.ng/2019/07/03/i-will-never-abandon-you-reno-omokri-writes-coza-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Adaobi Anikwe: Meet First Female Runner At The #nsecorporatechallenge (photo) / Burna Boy To Release New Album ‘african Giant’ Cover Art, Release Date Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.