Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,745 members, 7,955,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:47 PM

Burna Boy To Release New Album ‘african Giant’ Cover Art, Release Date Below - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy To Release New Album ‘african Giant’ Cover Art, Release Date Below (399 Views)

Uriel: 'I Want Burna Boy To Choke Me Till My Eye Balls Comot' (Video) / Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father / Burna Boy Features Damian Marley, Angelique Kidjo In 'African Giant' Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy To Release New Album ‘african Giant’ Cover Art, Release Date Below by Eeldris1000001: 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2019
Burna Boy told the fans that he is about to release a new album and he titled it ‘African Giant’. He released the album cover and the music release date.
Burna Boy planned to release the African Giant album in August 2019 but he changed the date to July 26, 2019.

He shared a post reads: “July 26th African Giant Album.”

The following songs ‘On The Low,’ ‘Dangote,’ and ‘Anybody’ are likely to be on the album.
You can preorder Burna Boy’s African Giant album here

The album download information will be made available to you on Nigeriatunes.com on July 26, 2019.

https://www.nigeriatunes.com/burna-boy-to-release-new-album-african-giant-cover-art-release-date-below/

(1) (Reply)

Im Not New To This, I Started Fornicating When I Was In Primary School / Shatta Wale Says He Is Waiting For Sarkodie To Advice Him Again . / Ghanaian Singer Surprises Dad With A Brand New Car (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.