Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Epileptic Power Supply As Warri Residents Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Epileptic Power Supply As Warri Residents Protest (9525 Views)

Electricity Consumers Decry Low Supply As DisCos Prioritise Band A / NPA Helpless As Warri Indigenes Kill Delta Ports With N4,000 Illegal Fees / Finally, Nigeria To Enjoy 24-hour Power Supply As FG Sets Aside $1.61bn – TCN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epileptic Power Supply As Warri Residents Protest by Vanmatrix(m): 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
Warri is one of the Leading oil producing state in Nigeria, and houses annex of the Delta State Government House. It served as the colonial capital of the then Warri Province.

Major areas in warri have been experiencing blackout for months, the occupant in this areas on an interview with them said they have reported the issue to the BEDC office, For which nothing has been done concerning the issue.

Electricity is one of the major source of Lively hood in this areas.

Early today ( 03/07/2019)

some women and men went into the street chanting about the issue of no light, that the government should come to their aid, which led to the closure of the Effurun roundabout which is one of road leading to the Eastern part of the Country and slowing down movement within the state!!!

Source

https://mxnaija.com/epileptic-power-supply-as-warri-resident-protest/

4 Likes

Re: Epileptic Power Supply As Warri Residents Protest by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
Invest in solar and you won't regret... wink

2 Likes

Re: Epileptic Power Supply As Warri Residents Protest by lowkeybahdguy(m): 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
This stoopeed glow network allow dwarf coke beat me to FTC.. Lala shey hope still dey for STC?

Space for Sale..

very profitable location o, because anything Warri, be like tortoise wey e name nor dey comot for story, e must sell..

3 Likes

Re: Epileptic Power Supply As Warri Residents Protest by Drhighchief11: 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
K
Re: Epileptic Power Supply As Warri Residents Protest by Sunofgod(m): 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
Bring back NEPA!

grin

3 Likes

Re: Epileptic Power Supply As Warri Residents Protest by mikhe2(m): 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
E good as the masses done dy come out to protest for their right.. Very will soon we are gonna get there

20 Likes

Re: Epileptic Power Supply As Warri Residents Protest by TooNoisy(f): 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
I am very happy with these protests. Nigerians are now beginning to speak with one voice. For so long the elite have divided the masses along the lines of religion and tribe. And the gullible masses were fooled forgetting that suffering does not know tribe or religion.

We should continue to protest injustice and suffering. I foresee a revolution coming in a few years. Nigerians are getting tired of being constantly raped by the political class and we are gradually getting to the tipping point.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Epileptic Power Supply As Warri Residents Protest by farggie(m): 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
That is 9ja for you
Re: Epileptic Power Supply As Warri Residents Protest by Owoado(m): 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
The problem with Nigeria's power sector is deep, I mean very deep.

Power generation is poor - transmission lines/facilities are obsolete causing some of the generated power to be lost in transit - Discos cant meter customers - Customers steal energy - Discos can't recover cost of power - Discos over bill customers - customers refuse to pay - Disco supplies power to only paying customers - protest erupts.

I have not even scratched the surface of the problems in the power sector.

It is deep, it keeps getting deeper, and I weep for Nigeria. Nothing seems to work here.....I weep for the future generation, especially the poor/average man

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epileptic Power Supply As Warri Residents Protest by christejames(m): 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
Is it the epileptic power supply that made the picture quality dark and gloomy?

I don't know why taking the govt to find a lasting solution to the issue of erratic power supply in the country.

#followNPFL

2 Likes

Re: Epileptic Power Supply As Warri Residents Protest by Emmanuel72(m): 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
Note this.....

The revolution is already here.
Re: Epileptic Power Supply As Warri Residents Protest by stonegarden: 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
No light, bad roads and hospital and the only problem this man thinks we have is Ruga nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Epileptic Power Supply As Warri Residents Protest by Warripikin08(m): 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
Re: Epileptic Power Supply As Warri Residents Protest by Ochiboy11: 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
nawa oo
Re: Epileptic Power Supply As Warri Residents Protest by eme1n(m): 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
Is Warri a state? ORUVWE...
Re: Epileptic Power Supply As Warri Residents Protest by lonelydora: 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
I just feel we need "PROTESTERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA - PAN"

Just like we have (Football) Fans Club of Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Epileptic Power Supply As Warri Residents Protest by Drinkwater(m): 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2019
A good reason to protest �

1 Like

Re: Epileptic Power Supply As Warri Residents Protest by kittykollinxx(m): 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
Privatizing NEPA has not helped Nigeria in any way

5 Likes

Re: Epileptic Power Supply As Warri Residents Protest by Runaway: 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
Let us solar to kick them out of business....

1 Like

Re: Epileptic Power Supply As Warri Residents Protest by marvin906(m): 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
na suffer we dey for isokoh estate ooo..
from 6 hrs on 6hrs off to 4hrs..
to dey go house come be war for me

Re: Epileptic Power Supply As Warri Residents Protest by Auduambless(m): 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
Do your project at a time very very cheaper rate...

� 08131281812 or click

https:///2348131281812?text=AMBLESS%20FOUNDATION%20IS%20A%20NON-PROFIT%20ORGANIZATION...%0A%0AHOW%20MAY%20WE%20HELP%20YOU%3F
Re: Epileptic Power Supply As Warri Residents Protest by thesicilian: 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
Protest is now trending.
Re: Epileptic Power Supply As Warri Residents Protest by suitlovers: 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
farggie:
That is 9ja for you

If Warri is an Oil producing state, there should never be black-out in the history of that state.

Any other state can experience black-out but not Warri.

The truth is very simple but greed won't let them do justice.

Discover where to buy the best and the finest quality UK suits for men at the price of 15,000 Naira.

Feel free to check my signature below.

3 Likes

Re: Epileptic Power Supply As Warri Residents Protest by loadedvibes: 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
We won't hear trend on this o
Re: Epileptic Power Supply As Warri Residents Protest by KidsNEXTdoor: 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2019
Darkness is part of the next level Yoruba Muslims voted for

2 Likes

Re: Epileptic Power Supply As Warri Residents Protest by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
Warri warri warri...
Say no to violence
city turned ghost town.
Re: Epileptic Power Supply As Warri Residents Protest by Warripikin08(m): 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
Warripikin08:
I shake head for Delta state. We keep voting mediocre and we expect development in Delta state. PDP 20 years of rule nothing to show for and they want us to blame APC of yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Epileptic Power Supply As Warri Residents Protest by sloye5(m): 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2019
Protesting about power in year 2019.naija which way

1 Like

Re: Epileptic Power Supply As Warri Residents Protest by Luvinghubby: 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2019
Stable Electricity is not Rocket Science - Fashola

4 Likes

Re: Epileptic Power Supply As Warri Residents Protest by Sonnobax15(m): 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
Area don vex..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

International Women's Day: Lagos State Dedicates Video To Heroines / Invite Nnamdi Kanu For Discussion, Ohanaeze Tells Tinubu / I Slept In The Bush For 3 Days To Stay Alive – Female Corps Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.