Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Whatsapp Group For Ahlu Sunnah - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Whatsapp Group For Ahlu Sunnah (3029 Views)

How To Drink Water According To Sunnah / How To Sleep According To The Sunnah / How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Group For Ahlu Sunnah by Kingsaeedibn: 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
Asalam alaekum warahmatulah wabarakahtuhu... I am creating a whatsapp group for Ahlu sunnah.. For Muslims..

For people who have questions to ask and are willing to get answers from Quran and Hadith..

Also lectures of Sheik Al Islam Al Mujadid Al Imam Al Muhadith Abu Abdulrahaman Muhammad Ali Jabata , Sheik Abu Abdulrahaman Azaeety, Sheik Abu Usaahmah, Sheik Abu Abdullah Muhammad Ikorodu and our other teachers in Islamic jurisprudence..

If you are interested to join... 08134015464..

All kinds of questions are entertained..
Re: Whatsapp Group For Ahlu Sunnah by AbdulHakeem44(m): 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
Nobody should join the group, all those he mentioned are khowarij, extremists. Those who made takfeer of Muslims. Those people he mentioned are the only scholars they know in Nigeria, others are kufar according to their creed. That isn't SALAFIYYA but khowarij.

Nobody should join them o, them be khowarij. Jabata Ko jibiti ni.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Group For Ahlu Sunnah by Empiree: 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
Kingsaeedibn:
Asalam alaekum warahmatulah wabarakahtuhu... I am creating a whatsapp group for Ahlu sunnah.. For Muslims..
walaikum salaam warahmatulah wabarakahtuh.

I suspected yesterday you are Alhusunnah a k a
Deathstroke a k a abuUtheimeen a k a Saheedbinaliyu a k a abdulhakeem. Now kingsaeedibn.

I truly sensed it was you but I minded my business and only responded politely to your post. Anyways, welcome back. I was just thinking about you few days ago that perhaps you may have dumped your warped manhaj?. I guess not.

One person 6 monikers. Na only you Waka come shocked Anyways, you are welcome back
Re: Whatsapp Group For Ahlu Sunnah by Kingsaeedibn: 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
Empiree:
walaikum salaam warahmatulah wabarakahtuh.

I suspected yesterday you are Alhusunnah a k a
Deathstroke a k a abuUtheimeen a k a Saheedbinaliyu a k a abdulhakeem. Now kingsaeedibn.

I truly sensed it was you but I minded my business and only responded politely to your post. Anyways, welcome back. I was just thinking about you few days ago that perhaps you may have dumped your warped manhaj?. I guess not.

One person 6 monikers. Na only you Waka come shocked Anyways, you are welcome back

Sufi asking Ahlu sunnah to drop sunnah manhaj..

Well, mum was sick. Went through surgery. She is fine now.. Still at Enugu UNTH. Needs 180k to balance our hospital bill.. I posted a thread here asking for financial aid.. Don't you see it..
Re: Whatsapp Group For Ahlu Sunnah by Kingsaeedibn: 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:
Nobody should join the group, all those he mentioned are khowarij, extremists. Those who made takfeer of Muslims. Those people he mentioned are the only scholars they know in Nigeria, others are kufar according to their creed. That isn't SALAFIYYA but khowarij.

Nobody should join them o, them be khowarij. Jabata Ko jibiti ni.
Explain why they are khawarij.
Explain the manhaj of khawarij and relate it to them.

Mention 1 Muslim they call a kafir.

Answer these questions if you are indeed a Muslim
Re: Whatsapp Group For Ahlu Sunnah by Empiree: 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
Kingsaeedibn:

Sufi asking Ahlu sunnah to drop sunnah manhaj..

Well, mum was sick. Went through surgery. She is fine now.. Still at Enugu UNTH. Needs 180k to balance our hospital bill.. I posted a thread here asking for financial aid.. Don't you see it..

Alhamdululah she's okay now. Sorry I didn't know you went away cus of your mother. And I didn't notice you posted financial assistance thread. I do know there are similar threads all at the same time but I'm not aware of this specific one unless you opened the thread by unknown moniker
Re: Whatsapp Group For Ahlu Sunnah by Kingsaeedibn: 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
Empiree:
Alhamdululah she's okay now. Sorry I didn't know you went away cus of your mother. And I didn't notice you posted financial assistance thread. I do know there are similar threads all at the same time but I'm not aware of this specific one unless you opened the thread by unknown moniker

With abuheekmat .. Had to delete it because email issues.. Had to get this one..

0773153062.. Aliu Saheed Adeshina. Access Bank..

Help broadcast it too.. No amount is small..
Re: Whatsapp Group For Ahlu Sunnah by Kingsaeedibn: 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
Re: Whatsapp Group For Ahlu Sunnah by AbdulHakeem44(m): 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
Kingsaeedibn:

Explain why they are khawarij.
Explain the manhaj of khawarij and relate it to them.

Mention 1 Muslim they call a kafir.

Answer these questions if you are indeed a Muslim

You are still asking this kind of question by this time when people have left and stil leaving jabatiyya for SALAFIYYA. How come only jabata is upon truth, are all other scholars in Nigeria blind to truth?
Na Wa o. May ALLāh grant you guidance
Re: Whatsapp Group For Ahlu Sunnah by Empiree: 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
Kingsaeedibn:

With abuheekmat .. Had to delete it because email issues.. Had to get this one..

0773153062.. Aliu Saheed Adeshina. Access Bank..

Help broadcast it too.. No amount is small..

okay. Noted. Was just gonna ask if you were able to receive donation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Group For Ahlu Sunnah by Kingsaeedibn: 6:20am On Jul 04, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:

You are still asking this kind of question by this time when people have left and stil leaving jabatiyya for SALAFIYYA. How come only jabata is upon truth, are all other scholars in Nigeria blind to truth?
Na Wa o. May ALLāh grant you guidance

Who are jabatiya?
Why are people leaving jabatiya?

Many people are leaving or many people are doing it ain't dalil.. What matters is what is in Quran and hadith..

Explain the dolala of Sheik Al Islam Jabata and support it with dalil if you are upon the truth
Re: Whatsapp Group For Ahlu Sunnah by AbdulHakeem44(m): 7:36am On Jul 04, 2019
Kingsaeedibn:

Who are jabatiya?
Why are people leaving jabatiya?

Many people are leaving or many people are doing it ain't dalil.. What matters is what is in Quran and hadith..

Explain the dolala of Sheik Al Islam Jabata and support it with dalil if you are upon the truth

Kullu bid'atin kufr which dollu mudilu jabata is propagating is from the Manhaj of khowarij. No single Salafi scholar agrees upon that.
His useless dog Muhammad Ikorodu can not point out a single scholar in the whole of Arabiyyatu saudiya who is trending on the same path with him, not even one when he went there.

Jabata has refused to write a book propagating Kullu bidatin kufr to the entire Muslim UMMAH, he knows he will receive bashing from all salafi scholars around the world.

I have discussed this over and over in this platform before. I don't have da strength to go over it again. Jabata is a strayed dog. May ALLāh guide him back to pristine Islam.
Re: Whatsapp Group For Ahlu Sunnah by Kingsaeedibn: 10:08am On Jul 04, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:

Kullu bid'atin kufr which dollu mudilu jabata is propagating is from the Manhaj of khowarij. No single Salafi scholar agrees upon that.
His useless dog Muhammad Ikorodu can not point out a single scholar in the whole of Arabiyyatu saudiya who is trending on the same path with him, not even one when he went there.

Jabata has refused to write a book propagating Kullu bidatin kufr to the entire Muslim UMMAH, he knows he will receive bashing from all salafi scholars around the world.

I have discussed this over and over in this platform before. I don't have da strength to go over it again. Jabata is a strayed dog. May ALLāh guide him back to pristine Islam.

First thing first.. If kulu bidiah kufru is wrong.. Kulu bidiah "what" is correct?
Re: Whatsapp Group For Ahlu Sunnah by Kingsaeedibn: 10:09am On Jul 04, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:

Every single salaf is on the fact that all innovation is kufru.. No single salaf called innovation a sin.. No single 1..
Re: Whatsapp Group For Ahlu Sunnah by Kingsaeedibn: 10:10am On Jul 04, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:

Like I said, explain the manhaj of khawarij
Re: Whatsapp Group For Ahlu Sunnah by Kingsaeedibn: 10:12am On Jul 04, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:

Laughing.. It's absolutely Clear cut that Keferi rasheedi went to Saudi just to waste his time.. All the scholars asked about bidiah in Saudi.. Non of them called bidiah a sin.. If there is.. Let me know and show us his dalil..

Besides, we are to follow Allah, follow rosul, follow sahabah... Not scholars
Re: Whatsapp Group For Ahlu Sunnah by Kingsaeedibn: 10:14am On Jul 04, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:

Sheik Al Islam that exposed Kafir Abdul Hamid ahjureey to everyone in Saudi and Nigeria.. Do you see abdul Hamid said anything again? .. All of those people una kufar contact in Saudi, after just 2 roddu, they all kept quiet.. ..
Re: Whatsapp Group For Ahlu Sunnah by Kingsaeedibn: 10:27am On Jul 04, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:

For people to know how deep you are in shirk and kufru...

Explain this hadith to them.. Kulu bidiah dolala, wa kulu dolala fi nar..

Explain the judgement of sujud to greet

Explain the judgment of sect in Islam

Explain the judgement of Public Nikkah, Walimah Quran, Walimah Aqiqah, New Year, and other celebrations

Mention 2 kafir in Nigeria and tell us why they are kufar..

With dalil
Re: Whatsapp Group For Ahlu Sunnah by AbdulHakeem44(m): 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2019
Kingsaeedibn:

For people to know how deep you are in shirk and kufru...

Explain this hadith to them.. Kulu bidiah dolala, wa kulu dolala fi nar..

Explain the judgement of sujud to greet

Explain the judgment of sect in Islam

Explain the judgement of Public Nikkah, Walimah Quran, Walimah Aqiqah, New Year, and other celebrations

Mention 2 kafir in Nigeria and tell us why they are kufar..

With dalil

Who are the people, u and ur fellow jabati dogs abi

Lolxxxxx, u think I have ur time. Keep eating jabata shits everywhere.
Re: Whatsapp Group For Ahlu Sunnah by Kingsaeedibn: 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:

Who are the people, u and ur fellow jabati dogs abi

Lolxxxxx, u think I have ur time. Keep eating jabata shits everywhere.

Simple question. . You can't answer.. Even your Oga in kufru.. Alaro, sharof ogbomosho, rasheedi..

They don't dare answer it..

Talkless of you taqleedi.. That knows absolutely nothing about anything in Islam
Re: Whatsapp Group For Ahlu Sunnah by iamgenius(m): 11:11am On Jul 05, 2019
Kingsaeedibn:

Simple question. . You can't answer.. Even your Oga in kufru.. Alaro, sharof ogbomosho, rasheedi..

They don't dare answer it..

Talkless of you taqleedi.. That knows absolutely nothing about anything in Islam
Laughing as usual grin
Re: Whatsapp Group For Ahlu Sunnah by Kingsaeedibn: 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
Empiree:

Bro, am still expecting your alert o.. Please o
Re: Whatsapp Group For Ahlu Sunnah by Mojolagbe: 3:53am On Jul 12, 2019
As-salamu alaykum brothers, here is a site where you can pose your question to qualified Scholars in Nigeria.

www.askascholar.net

The list of featured scholars are here:
http://www.askascholar.net/about/
Re: Whatsapp Group For Ahlu Sunnah by Babaheekmat: 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
Mojolagbe:
As-salamu alaykum brothers, here is a site where you can pose your question to qualified Scholars in Nigeria.

www.askascholar.net

The list of featured scholars are here:
http://www.askascholar.net/about/

Ask them on our behalf.. That they should explain Kulu bidah dolala, wa kulu dolala fi nar

Also they should address the issue of Sujud to greet and likewise the issue of sects

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Sheik Imran Abdul Mojeed / Is Shisha Haram? / The Only Muslim In Greenland Who Fasts For 21 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.