Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Www.naira2usd.com Scammed Me The Sum Of #210,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Www.naira2usd.com Scammed Me The Sum Of #210,000 (629 Views)

Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum / Naira2usd Exchange | Buy/sell/exchange BTC PM Skrill Neteller Paypal Payoneer / Naira2usd.com Now A Scam Site ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Www.naira2usd.com Scammed Me The Sum Of #210,000 by White1984: 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
Dont buy any digital currency from the so called www.naira2usd.com , I was a victim of #210,000 last week.

www.naira2usd.com is a big scam, dont be a victim

I have attached the snapshot of the website, don't be the next victim... When you buy digital currency with small money, the guy will fund your account hopefully to get you caught on the wrong side one day, never try this scammer with any amount you can't afford to lose .

Re: Www.naira2usd.com Scammed Me The Sum Of #210,000 by angelfrnd: 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2019
My Name is Raymond, stay in Lagos..... I am currently active on uber and bolt.
Please I need a Toyota car to drive with . If you have a car and you need an experienced driver, you can call 08023507970 or WhatsApp 09093576252
Re: Www.naira2usd.com Scammed Me The Sum Of #210,000 by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
Bro, buy from nairaex.com
Been using them since 2017. They don't do shït, even if they do, their office is in Abeokuta

1 Like

Re: Www.naira2usd.com Scammed Me The Sum Of #210,000 by Kenneth10110(m): 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
White1984:
Dont buy any digital currency from the so called www.naira2usd.com , I was a victim of #210,000 last week.

www.naira2usd.com is a big scam, dont be a victim

I have attached the snapshot of the website, don't be the next victim... When you buy digital currency with small money, the guy will fund your account hopefully to get you caught on the wrong side one day, never try this scammer with any amount you can't afford to lose .

Can you contact me i have business to offer am not asking you for any money
Re: Www.naira2usd.com Scammed Me The Sum Of #210,000 by SimacSMSplus: 8:44am On Jul 05, 2019
@White1984
Its obvious that you re one of those fighting whom God Blessed
Kindly provide screenshot of evidence of payment for the 210000NGN and screenshot of order on Naira2usd.com
Your Public Scam Claim can never bring Naira2USD Down, Rather bring us higher glory
Re: Www.naira2usd.com Scammed Me The Sum Of #210,000 by tobiloba82: 9:28am On Jul 05, 2019
SimacSMSplus:
@White1984
Its obvious that you re one of those fighting whom God Blessed
Kindly provide screenshot of evidence of payment for the 210000NGN and screenshot of order on Naira2usd.com
Your Public Scam Claim can never bring Naira2USD Down, Rather bring us higher glory

www.naira2usd.com is a fraud
Pls stay away from him
My uncle just paid N19,500 to his Simac computer systems account in GTB on July 1st
He dribbles him by telling him that Diamond Access transaction is not showing in GTB
He requests for invoice number his site generated over and over again
He asks you to provide screenshot of successful transaction even when he knows what you will get is a debit alert.

The money was meant to subscribe to a membership site that offers online training for naval force men.
My uncle applied for cash in his unit to subscribe to this membership site but now he made him look like an idiot as he couldn't tell his colleagues what happened.

We have traced his details. His identity has been tracked.

I will update you as soon as we make progress.

There is another thread on nairaland that has reported his scams.

How can people try to bring you down?
What are your achievements?
You have messed with a wrong man oo.
Re: Www.naira2usd.com Scammed Me The Sum Of #210,000 by SimacSMSplus: 9:44am On Jul 05, 2019
tobiloba82:

www.naira2usd.com is a fraud
Pls stay away from him
My uncle just paid N19,500 to his Simac computer systems account in GTB on July 1st
He dribbles him by telling him that Diamond Access transaction is not showing in GTB
He requests for invoice number his site generated over and over again
He asks you to provide screenshot of successful transaction even when he knows what you will get is a debit alert.

The money was meant to subscribe to a membership site that offers online training for naval force men.
My uncle applied for cash in his unit to subscribe to this membership site but now he made him look like an idiot as he couldn't tell his colleagues what happened.

We have traced his details. His identity has been tracked.

I will update you as soon as we make progress.

There is another thread on nairaland that has reported his scams.

How can people try to bring you down?
What are your achievements?
You have messed with a wrong man oo.

Your issue is still with us as we respond to ur chat
we dont dash out PayPal or credit you with screenshot of debit alert,
we only credit ur digital wallet with the cash when received.
So tagging us scam on NL has nothing to do with ur issue
Re: Www.naira2usd.com Scammed Me The Sum Of #210,000 by tobiloba82: 10:26am On Jul 05, 2019
SimacSMSplus:

Your issue is still with us as we respond to ur chat
we dont dash out PayPal or credit you with screenshot of debit alert,
we only credit ur digital wallet with the cash when received.
So tagging us scam on NL has nothing to do with ur issue

You are a rogue. What kind of screenshot will you get when you use a transfer code to transfer to an account? you all see this guy us a fraud.
So they should be video recording on phone

What screenshot .
Re: Www.naira2usd.com Scammed Me The Sum Of #210,000 by calddon(m): 10:29am On Jul 05, 2019
Na only una two understand una matter grin

(1) (Reply)

Wrist Watch Wholesale / Ebay Gift Cards Can Come In / Get Free Loan With No Collateral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.