Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” (48869 Views)

Wizkid Looking Good In New Pictures / Wizkid Looking Stylish In Ambassadorial Kit / Wizkid Looking Sick In New Photo, Fans React "Stop The Weed Guy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by yinkus6750(m): 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2019
What of T S?
Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by Blacksavage: 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2019
Elesin
Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by Alejobs: 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
I dream of a time when I can say you are my friend!
Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by Graduateacher(f): 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
All the baby mama's you have can't cook? no be you say u gat chicks for every town? oni iranu
Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by Onyi22(f): 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
Look no more WizKid cos am here for u tongue tongue tongue
Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2019
EmzyT:
What about the current baby mamas wey don born for you? U no fit select one from inside if not even show all of them equal love? Get yourself a Chef and not another Baby mama... Idiot angry
this local man is P.a.i.n.e.dgrin God said, "multiply and fill the earth" baby mama or not, marriage or not, starboy is a starboy. If him get 36baby mamas from all d nigerian states +the FCT, is it your business To feed u sniper de hungry megrin

Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by xeroxje: 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2019
another cozalization process in d making..
Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by 2blessed01(m): 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
...COME TO D EAST BRO .....We've Got Dem Many...You Can Ask DAVIDO To ComFIRM....
Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by iamapplord(m): 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
KingRango:
An opportunity for a slay queen to blow as baby mama.

Slay Queen that will be watching cooking tutorial video while cooking for #Stayboy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
Babymama No.4 loading. . . .
Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by hyperflex(m): 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
This life sef. All that baby mama and none can cook local foods. Make God just show man the way when it comes to picking a woman
Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by Onyi22(f): 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
Vizzy4u:
this local man is P.a.i.n.e.dgrin God said, "multiply and fill the earth" baby mama or not, marriage or not, starboy is a starboy. If him get 36baby mamas from all d nigerian states +the FCT, is it your business To feed u sniper de hungry megrin
Nairalanders una go kill person with laugh ooo
Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by Toks2008(m): 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
itspzpics:
grin hmmmm he needs chioma

Celestial Church Choir Twerk For Church Elders During Sunday Service, Watch Video => HERE

Una no go leave cele people alone bah
Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by KingLennon(m): 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
Yankiss:
Jealous of Davido and Chef Chioma? Until you truly want to SEE that woman, you may never. Wizzy is blind and cant see women. Only ladies he can see is Tiwa and their like. Unless Wizkid defines what he wants in a woman and sticks to it, he will continue being confused by the beauties he comes across everyday in every part of the world. He cannot be young or famous forever. It's his time to look back to find true love, else he will regret in due course.
Regret in due course? Say that to a broke nigga cheesy
Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by KingLennon(m): 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
Onyi22:
Look no more WizKid cos am here for u tongue tongue tongue
Abeg no do make I laff grin. Wizkid dey find Automatic babes no be manual

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by freshMallam1122: 11:27pm On Jul 03, 2019
u dong fuckery the other one tire abi... an she has just meet another Olosho man Luke Her
Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:34pm On Jul 03, 2019
This guy is really enjoying his life.. too young to get married far more to archive... I pray do he don't feel d pressure when numbers start telling on him
Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by medolab90(m): 11:35pm On Jul 03, 2019
Tolexander:
Outta all the women you have made baby mamas, you can choose any?

Long Time....... welcome back
Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by Austineva(m): 11:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
Uche Okoye is here
Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by ZikZikZik: 11:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
Austineva:
Uche Okoye is here
At the end of the day, somebody will get married to that one oh..Chai, some girls no get shame

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by Austineva(m): 12:00am On Jul 04, 2019
ZikZikZik:
At the end of the day, somebody will get married to that one oh..Chai, some girls no get shame
I tell u bro. We men are finished o. Anyi toru atu

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by funshybam(m): 12:00am On Jul 04, 2019
He should consult Davido
Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by CapitanS: 12:05am On Jul 04, 2019
Looking for his own Chioma
Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by immaq8(f): 12:07am On Jul 04, 2019
Wizzy boy dey find e own chef Chi... Davido hold your Chef Chi tight, otherwise....
Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by oluwaahmed: 12:13am On Jul 04, 2019
Yankiss:
Jealous of Davido and Chef Chioma? Until you truly want to SEE that woman, you may never. Wizzy is blind and cant see women. Only ladies he can see is Tiwa and their like. Unless Wizkid defines what he wants in a woman and sticks to it, he will continue being confused by the beauties he comes across everyday in every part of the world. He cannot be young or famous forever. It's his time to look back to find true love, else he will regret in due course.

Y you dey waste advice on person wey no send you
Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by Tnity1: 12:29am On Jul 04, 2019
Tiwa savage can’t cook no more
CollinsWeGlobe:
The Starboy Worldwide Chief and Nigeria’s Baba Nla has expressed his need for a female chef who can cook Nigeria food and a better female that can travel with him anywhere in the world.

Check out the post as sighted by mandynews.com, via Wizkid Instagram page.

Source: https://mandynews.com/looking-for-a-chef-better-woman-that-can-fly-with-me-wizkid-says/
Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by foster212: 1:03am On Jul 04, 2019
Uche Okoye should come and apply.
Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by lewis512(m): 2:28am On Jul 04, 2019
Looking for a Chioma replica right ? That's why wizkid/Davido issue won't die ...lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Looks HOT In These New Photos / Cynthia And Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Wedding Cake Is Awesome! / Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.