Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,410 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” (48866 Views)

Wizkid Looking Good In New Pictures / Wizkid Looking Stylish In Ambassadorial Kit / Wizkid Looking Sick In New Photo, Fans React "Stop The Weed Guy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by lielbree: 3:31am On Jul 04, 2019
Davido hold Chioma well o.
Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by Tolexander: 3:49am On Jul 04, 2019
medolab90:

Long Time....... welcome back
Thank you so much bro cheesy
Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by NCBMEDIA: 3:57am On Jul 04, 2019
Dino to Buhari: "Nigerians are dying", Show your capacity as Commander in chief of the Armed Forces

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiV8IfJzyXY
Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by Djcolbelt: 4:01am On Jul 04, 2019
WELCOME TO WINCOL.COM

Wincolz.com is paying join now and cash out within 1 to 4 days

PACKAGES
1k to 2k
5k to 10
10k to 20k
20k to 40k
Join now ....
The different between wincolz.com and others.
1. Faster than loom and other Website.
2. Strong website
3. Reliable and trustworthy
4. Chat with admin on WhatsApp
5. Chat system with members
6. Google play store App
7. Referral bonus of #500 per person
8. Recycle bonus of 10%
9. Multiple account
10. Sincerity.
Join and pay your self salary

HOW TO JOIN
1. Go to Wincolz.com
2. Click on register
3. Fill the form, on phone number section put 234 before your number
4. Click register

HOW TO UPDATE YOUR PROFILE
1. Go to icon bar at top right hand side
2. Click on profile
3. Click on edit profile.
4. Submit

HOW TO PH
1. Go go PH
2. Choose package.
Note: please choose the package you are capable to pay to the person you're merged to pay. Thanks and God bless.

HOW TO GH
Once you pay and confirmed, you will be merged with 2 people to pay you immediately.

Please if you go to our site try and read about us. And how we work then try contact the admin Collins on +234811817513, our WhatsApp group link
https:///HFbBZZR2XMr393DPPlNzHm

THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU
GOD BLESS WINCOL.COM
GOD BLESS ADMIN COLLINS
Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by sindan: 4:18am On Jul 04, 2019
sanity12:
u never talk wetin dey ur mind

No mine am....nonsense
Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by Lovelyn451(f): 4:23am On Jul 04, 2019
Shebi its just to cook, no problem, anyway I'll make sure I look as unattractive and ugly as possible
Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by sindan: 4:29am On Jul 04, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Strictly no sex angry

No sex as if you meant it, aren't you supposed to be asleep? angry
Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by Lovelyn451(f): 4:31am On Jul 04, 2019
sindan:

No sex as if you meant it, aren't you supposed to be asleep? angry
yes I do, what are you doing awake too
Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by sindan: 4:37am On Jul 04, 2019
Lovelyn451:
yes I do, what are you doing awake too

I'm at work, so I should be awake. What of you? I guess waiting for any chance to slay, right?
Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by Lovelyn451(f): 4:41am On Jul 04, 2019
sindan:

I'm at work, so I should be awake. What of you? I guess waiting for any chance to slay, right?
chance to slay on nairaland undecided
Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by Drhighchief11: 4:45am On Jul 04, 2019
Another baby mama loading...
Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by jeyselassie(m): 4:49am On Jul 04, 2019
Yankiss:
Jealous of Davido and Chef Chioma? Until you truly want to SEE that woman, you may never. Wizzy is blind and cant see women. Only ladies he can see is Tiwa and their like. Unless Wizkid defines what he wants in a woman and sticks to it, he will continue being confused by the beauties he comes across everyday in every part of the world. He cannot be young or famous forever. It's his time to look back to find true love, else he will regret in due course.
council of elder smiley

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by sindan: 4:54am On Jul 04, 2019
Lovelyn451:
chance to slay on nairaland undecided

Oh my bad, where did you intend to slay? shocked
Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by Rextizz(m): 4:59am On Jul 04, 2019
Junkie1:
HIS DM WILL BE MASSIVELY FILLED UP TODAY EVEN NAIRALAND FEMINISTS WILL APPLY ESPECIALLY THE ONES THAT CLAIM THEY CAN'T BE COOKING FOR ANY MAN...
Lol.. who no like better thing? grin
Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by Nature8(m): 5:03am On Jul 04, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:
The Starboy Worldwide Chief and Nigeria’s Baba Nla has expressed his need for a female chef who can cook Nigeria food and a better female that can travel with him anywhere in the world.

Check out the post as sighted by mandynews.com, via Wizkid Instagram page.

Source: https://mandynews.com/looking-for-a-chef-better-woman-that-can-fly-with-me-wizkid-says/

Looking for the next baby mama I guess
Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 04, 2019
post=79918868:
Chef Chi comes to mind........

*winks*
Just imagine if this happens Davido go fight war
Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by RillJ(m): 7:23am On Jul 04, 2019
grin Relax bro!

ElNero:
Davido please be wary of this home wrecker.

Chef kee you there...
Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by Ahmeduana(m): 11:02am On Jul 04, 2019
MAKE YOU TELL CHIOMA OR DAVIDO THEM GO HELP YOU FIND grin
Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by mrsoludomeka(m): 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
Come to coza and select,especially those ones we dey don rape.
Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by sugacoatedmouth(m): 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Shebi its just to cook, no problem, anyway I'll make sure I look as unattractive and ugly as possible
you can make your face unattractive

But make sure Your pussy is attractive before going there
Re: Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” by Radioactivity(m): 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2019
Slay Mamas Dis Is An Opportunity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Looks HOT In These New Photos / Don Jazzy's Brother, James Collins Celebrates His Birthday / Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.