Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Serving Corp Member Seeks Help To Complete Her Library Building Project - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Serving Corp Member Seeks Help To Complete Her Library Building Project (321 Views)

Libraries Reclassified Z-library's Journey For All Inclusive Access / Anytime I See Money I Get Wet – Lady Opens Up, Seeks Help / Serving Corp Member In Abuja Needed As A Roommate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serving Corp Member Seeks Help To Complete Her Library Building Project by Mrceejay: 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
My name is Ruth, Luke J, currently serving in Kogi State. I embarked on a library project in the Universal Education Board (UBE) Secondary School in Obajana, Kogi State.
So far, I've been able to build to the lintel level, I humbly seek for your assistance to complete the project. I earnestly look forward to your charitable contribution to my library project, I have till July ending to complete the project because I'll be passing out in August. Attached are the pictures of the building project and for any information you can call my phone number .
Thanks in anticipation.
Yours Sincerely
Ruth, Luke J
KG/18B/2383

Re: Serving Corp Member Seeks Help To Complete Her Library Building Project by Mrceejay: 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
Please help push to front page so Nigerians can see this.
Re: Serving Corp Member Seeks Help To Complete Her Library Building Project by BoboKush(m): 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
Fp material spotted
Re: Serving Corp Member Seeks Help To Complete Her Library Building Project by IamCharles123: 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
Who send you?
Girls can do over sabi

(1) (Reply)

The Scientifically Proven Health Benefits Of Eating Apples / See The Benefits Of Using Organic Skincare Products / Bouncer Stopped Fans From Mobbing 9ice As He Storms Ogun State (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.