Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,983 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Rude Airtel Customer Service Agent - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rude Airtel Customer Service Agent (564 Views)

Paul Okoye 'rude Boy' Shares Video Of Him Meeting His Kids After School In US / How To Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent / All Transfer USSD For MTN, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat (updated) (2) (3) (4)

Rude Airtel Customer Service Agent by ambscorp: 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
I don't usually come on social media to vent,but I just got off the phone with this really rude Airtel customer service agent. I called to complain about a data subscription issue,I was told my data had expired, even though the duration period for the validity is not yet up. The female agent that responded to me,aside being very ignorant (telling me they get their data from social media and that was the cause,for expired data o), just waived my complaint like I didn't know what I was saying,and hung up on me!. I'm still very pissed.

Has anyone else here had any encounter of rude customer service?..it's like these network agents feel they're invincible
Re: Rude Airtel Customer Service Agent by Muheewa25(m): 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
Calm down those customer agents are trying sincerely speaking its not easy picking close to a 1000 call a day, I'm speaking from experience, you as a customer your approach matters...once you're an irate customer they tend to wave your complains or abusive customer most agent will not attend to your complain.
You can equally call them back and insist on speaking with the Team leader or floor manager.
He/she will definitely resolve your issue...and equally apologise to you for inconvenience they may have caused.

Re: Rude Airtel Customer Service Agent by Deathisfree: 11:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
Muheewa25:
Calm down those customer agents are trying sincerely speaking its not easy picking close to a 1000 call a day, I'm speaking from experience, you as a customer your approach matters...once you're an irate customer they tend to wave your complains or abusive customer most agent will not attend to your complain.
You can equally call them back and insist on speaking with the Team leader or floor manager.
He/she will definitely resolve your issue...and equally apologise to you for inconvenience they may have caused.

I’m sure you not in this same Nigeria.

What exactly is there job since you said it’s not easy. Which job easy ?
They are not just professional
Re: Rude Airtel Customer Service Agent by Deathisfree: 11:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
ambscorp:
I don't usually come on social media to vent,but I just got off the phone with this really rude Airtel customer service agent. I called to complain about a data subscription issue,I was told my data had expired, even though the duration period for the validity is not yet up. The female agent that responded to me,aside being very ignorant (telling me they get their data from social media and that was the cause,for expired data o), just waived my complaint like I didn't know what I was saying,and hung up on me!. I'm still very pissed

Has anyone else here had any encounter of rude customer service?..it's like these network agents feel they're invincible

Those people are idiots. Most especially airtel toll free
Re: Rude Airtel Customer Service Agent by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 04, 2019
Deathisfree:

Just because it is their job, you feel it is your right to speak to them the way you want, forgetting that they are humans like you, with emotions? Na people like una dey make people commit suicide. You don't care how people feel, you just treat them the way you want because you're only concerned about your own agenda.

Re: Rude Airtel Customer Service Agent by Deathisfree: 12:22am On Jul 04, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

Just because it is their job, you feel it is your right to speak to them the way you want, forgetting that they are humans like you, with emotions? Na people like una dey make people commit suicide. You don't care how people feel, you just treat them the way you want because you're only concerned about your own agenda.

Try and be professional and keep emotion aside. Your emotion won’t fetch you good thing in life(bitter truth).

If You wanna talk about feelings here. Stop eating meat,fish,dogs and chicken because they apparently feel pains too
If you’ve ever traveled abroad and ever spoken with there toll free ,you will understand what I mean
Re: Rude Airtel Customer Service Agent by Muheewa25(m): 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
Deathisfree:

I said if you are dissatisfied with the call agents response... you can equally call back and insist on speaking with the floor manager he will definitely assist you with your complains..
Call agents are been trained to be professionals, and all insults should be taken as not being the target...but we have individual difference no matter how well they are been trained....
Re: Rude Airtel Customer Service Agent by Jacksparrow7(m): 6:00am On Nov 20, 2023
They don't even pick calls anymore

Celebrations Galore At Igboukwu & Alor As Sen. Ubah honors their invitations / Decay Of Brother R Kelly / Gbenga Power Foundation Distributes Salt-lick To Fulani Herders In Kwara