Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,251 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex (68745 Views)

Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) / Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached / Man Weds His Wife Who Has Breast Cancer On Hospital Bed In Benue After 50 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by nams77: 10:10am On Jul 04, 2019
vastolord4:
Your a kind man! Some guy would press till the lump burst in the boobs sef
Guy u no well o grin : cheesy see as i dey laff tears dey comot for my eyez

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by Daboomb: 10:12am On Jul 04, 2019
vastolord4:

Let us just hope that 20years down the line, he is not accused of Sexual assault because she withdrew her consent mid-way into the action! undecided undecided

Based on his online admission, he will be in jail faster than he can imagine.
Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by DonBenny77(m): 10:21am On Jul 04, 2019
vastolord4:

You are a crazy man!
Lol
Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by DonBenny77(m): 10:22am On Jul 04, 2019
nams77:

Guy u no well o grin : cheesy see as i dey laff tears dey comot for my eyez
Same here I laughed out tears

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by klufs(m): 10:25am On Jul 04, 2019
Flier:
He was seeking attention
It’s pure fake
He discovered a big lump that happened to be cancer? Cancer that have always caused serious problem even before they are visible
On the contrary he may be saying the truth. I have noticed one before and the girl looked very healthy.
Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:33am On Jul 04, 2019
notymforluv:

Twitter user @The06Gentleman took to his handle to reveal how he detected a lady had cancer while they were making love.

According to him, the discovery killed the mood of the moment but it helped save a life. He is being applauded for paying attention while he was satisfying his sexual urge.

See the various reactions to his tweet below

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/07/man-reveals-how-he-saved-ladys-life.html?m=1
lol not every lump is cancerous some just tell tale signs the bosoms have been under utilized...

Guys who pays attention to bosoms or cherish upright or second runners up bosoms only will understand.. Runners up means I understand not all will be firm and upright but it does still appeal and can still compete..

I will be more worried to find lump in the recessed bosoms.. Again guys who pays attention alone will understand..
Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by sharpwriter(m): 10:34am On Jul 04, 2019
[quote author=Airoflaw post=79928600][/quote]
Lol.. See me rolling with laughter here.. Hahahahahh
Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by Menance: 10:42am On Jul 04, 2019
Premarital sex proved useful for the 1st time. Something to use against virgin crew
Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by ufotty2001: 10:44am On Jul 04, 2019
may u continue to have sex and detect more lump
Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by sharpwriter(m): 10:45am On Jul 04, 2019
nkemdi89:
A friend narrated how he was giving a woman oral, only for him feel a massive lumpy stuff filling his mouth, he ran out and spit it out , advised the lady to go for check up, on getting to the hospital, after conducting text, the doctor discovered she was having an age long infection. Which he ended up spending a lot of money on her, because it has already affected her womb. The doctor advised him in camera to leave the girl, because her chances of conception was very low, due to the effect of the infection.

Chai... That's horrible... The guy sef should check himself to erase possibility of bacterial or viral or any jagbajantis infection.... One of the dangers of giving head.. Age long lump filled dirty infection in his mouth.. So disgusting! Pukes!

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by honcdm01(m): 10:54am On Jul 04, 2019
Lol..

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by fortunechy(m): 11:15am On Jul 04, 2019
Ladies u better hand over ur breast to we guys for examination..... thank u
Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by mrpackager(m): 11:18am On Jul 04, 2019
Not all Breast lumps are breast cancer. Was it movable? some breast lump are benign
Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by fortunechy(m): 11:26am On Jul 04, 2019
very soon u will hear pussy rump too..... may u continue to have sex so that u will continue to discover the discovery
Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by SMBH: 11:35am On Jul 04, 2019
Chanchit:
Well, I've actually seen something like that, though the lump is not that big, I told the babe what my hand was feeling, she say na so her boobs be, na so I forget ahead without objection, na she get the boobs, so she know wetin dey inside.
Yikes
Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by abdullahi45: 11:50am On Jul 04, 2019
J111333:
Finally, fornication has made one useful meaning in the world. I'm gonna start paying attention too. grin

I can see a confused atheist @Rosamond in the comment section. undecided

This doesn't still legalise it. The most High has its way of saving his people...
Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by TemmyT002(m): 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
Wow
Sometimes in the mist of infidelity, something good comes out of it.
But it is rare...very rare.
Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by shineeye1: 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
Offpoint:
Lump detector...

I salute that guy, I as a person I wouldn't detect anything...

When in action my brain don't function, IN-OUT COMMAND is the only thing it processed.

Na de rape people...
Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by bizhop01: 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2019
Amaka bring your breast make i
Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
Osarenoma1993:

Talk about yourself and place yourself in his shoes, na wa ooh.
I'm very sensitive to ish like that. I'd do the same.
Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
i had thesame experience but during the time all tht i thought is that its the nature of breasts cuz i dnt know anything about cancer.
Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by Haykinsofficial: 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2019
Hope naija babes learn frm dis & start submitting their bweast to guys for proper massaging

Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by Bluehill1051: 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2019
vastolord4:
Yes! Na me be that. And I'll suck it till the whole bursted lump disappears
Abụ m nwoke!
Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by Ezeoflagos(m): 6:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
How many guys here would do this

Unenlightened fellows won't even know or care when they touch such..

Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by Ezeoflagos(m): 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
Menance:
Premarital sex proved useful for the 1st time. Something to use against virgin crew

Wakanda pesin are u

Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by rex444(m): 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
dirtydiva:
My typical CDS exercise "breast without spot"
hehehehehehe weyrey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship / Imo Chief Anyiego Comes Back To Life After A Day In The Mortuary (Photos, Video) / Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.