Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,562 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex (68758 Views)

Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) / Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached / Man Weds His Wife Who Has Breast Cancer On Hospital Bed In Benue After 50 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:34am On Jul 04, 2019
Whaoooo. Are you disturbed, distracted, you feel hopeless, you have needs, Job lost, hustling and not heeding anything, homeless etc read Hebrews 12:2-3 (MSG) over and over and over again. Read my signature
Good Morning FAM
Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by Auduambless(m): 9:34am On Jul 04, 2019
Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by Lexusgs430: 9:35am On Jul 04, 2019
Which is why our ladies should always allow men, suck, kiss and caress their breas.ts........

Don't be brea.st stingy.......... grin
Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by Antoeni(m): 9:37am On Jul 04, 2019
Well Done Lump Detector
Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by samcus(m): 9:39am On Jul 04, 2019
tell your friends FRANK is back

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by Osarenoma1993(m): 9:40am On Jul 04, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
How many guys here would do this
Unenlightened fellows won't even know or care when they touch such..
Talk about yourself and place yourself in his shoes, na wa ooh.
Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by jeffrey1596: 9:41am On Jul 04, 2019
J111333:
Finally, fornication has made one useful meaning in the world. I'm gonna start paying attention too. grin

I can see a confused atheist @Rosamond in the comment section. undecided
lol she just had to say it.
Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by owolabi5: 9:41am On Jul 04, 2019
This shows the benefits of +++

For processing of your new vehicle registration (Lagos number plate), change of ownership, renewal of vehicle particulars such as vehicle licence, hackney permit, third-party and comprehensive insurance, roadworthiness certificate, heavy duty permit, driver's licence processing and renewal, please call: 08033539981 or 08182880902. Thanks
Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by Airoflaw(m): 9:42am On Jul 04, 2019
SageMK:

Wow. This shìt poetic.

Anyway, testicular cancer is as real as breast cancer.
Partners should learn to massage the scrotum too. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by Flier: 9:43am On Jul 04, 2019
HumanHairLovers:
Twitter stories tongue

Which one do we believe

Wanna get yourself good weavon and wigs check my signature
He was seeking attention
It’s pure fake
He discovered a big lump that happened to be cancer? Cancer that have always caused serious problem even before they are visible

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by Kreamie(m): 9:46am On Jul 04, 2019
I’m sure he musta nut before telling her. Eye no dey clear PRE-NUT. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 04, 2019
notymforluv:

Twitter user @The06Gentleman took to his handle to reveal how he detected a lady had cancer while they were making love.

According to him, the discovery killed the mood of the moment but it helped save a life. He is being applauded for paying attention while he was satisfying his sexual urge.

See the various reactions to his tweet below

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/07/man-reveals-how-he-saved-ladys-life.html?m=1
Nonsense he had an affair with a lady he is not married to and thereafter he is coming to tell people how sensitive he was to detect a lump in her breast as if he is a doctor that was examining his patient.
One day he would come and say on the internet that ladies are wicked she knew she had HIV but she still never told him.
If he likes Let him not go and get married let him continue to examine ladies body parts without medical license and play away and home games one day he will score his own net.
Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by Philinho(m): 9:46am On Jul 04, 2019
Pray for her
Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by Jayuba(m): 9:47am On Jul 04, 2019
That man na expert for boobs pressing. He even knows when a boobs is not normal.
End time boobs.
Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by CapitanS: 9:47am On Jul 04, 2019
Who are we going to ask to confirm this story now?
Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by DameB(f): 9:49am On Jul 04, 2019
Ladies have every breast lump checked by the medical doctor, do fine needle aspiration and if you are above 40 get a mammogram. Remove that lump and add prayers.

Don't just run to church praying against enemies that put stones in your breasts. If it's stage 4 cancer you will die before you know what's happening.

Please take breast health seriously. If someone in your family has had breast cancer.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by Damfostopper(m): 9:51am On Jul 04, 2019
paying attention to detail during lovemaking..... he should include this in his cv

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by Eaglefine(f): 9:51am On Jul 04, 2019
Should I say you're a hero?

Okay oooo.

Seriously, you must be a doctor.

Thanks for saving a life, Life Saver.
Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by Boyooosa(m): 9:55am On Jul 04, 2019
iTearHerToto:
So she had a lump living in her for years but never noticed What a lackadaisical hoe sad

Pukes angry

Those comments were all foreign, and all I noticed was that they saw the scenario as a grace of saving a life. And the comments continued like that till end but look at you now, look at what u r sending in, look at

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by worldfamousMJ(m): 9:55am On Jul 04, 2019
Saved my ex of breast cancer...
She actually did know the meaning...
She was operated and now she is doing fine.
Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by BrutalJab: 9:56am On Jul 04, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Let me guess, dude now expect all women to come and test his Cancer discovering magic hands abi?

Your IQ is too low bros
Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by nkemdi89(f): 9:57am On Jul 04, 2019
A friend narrated how he was giving a woman oral, only for him feel a massive lumpy stuff filling his mouth, he ran out and spit it out , advised the lady to go for check up, on getting to the hospital, after conducting text, the doctor discovered she was having an age long infection. Which he ended up spending a lot of money on her, because it has already affected her womb. The doctor advised him in camera to leave the girl, because her chances of conception was very low, due to the effect of the infection.
Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by vicben27(m): 9:58am On Jul 04, 2019
to be honest, l go Done chop finish before calling her attention to it, besides they said breast should be sucked vigorously because it prevents cancer. Lol
Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 04, 2019
Davash222:
She was saved by sexx.

One of the advantages of having sexx.

Oponu afofungbemu grin grin grin
Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 04, 2019
rex444:
So what's the moral of this story now ? Oya all the girls bring out your boobs let's start the detecting process ........
My typical CDS exercise "breast without spot"
Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by anonymousthug(m): 10:07am On Jul 04, 2019
J111333:
Finally, fornication has made one useful meaning in the world. I'm gonna start paying attention too. grin

I can see a confused atheist @Rosamond in the comment section. undecided

oh, you saw that too?
Re: Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex by thunderbabs: 10:07am On Jul 04, 2019
SageMK:

Wow. This shìt poetic.

Anyway, testicular cancer is as real as breast cancer.
Partners should learn to massage the scrotum too. grin

Massage scrotum.... grin you these boiz need Jesus seriously

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) / My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) / Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.