Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,022 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Help Save My Marriage - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Save My Marriage (5063 Views)

Please Help Save My Marriage / What I Learnt From A Wedding Anniversary That Could Help Save Marriages Today / Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Save My Marriage by Oyindidi(f): 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
10 minutes sex no satisfy you, that's enough time to be satisfied.
Re: Help Save My Marriage by Oyindidi(f): 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2019
Wisdomsureodd50:
You are very sick
Re: Help Save My Marriage by emekagideon: 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
Oyindidi:
10 minutes sex no satisfy you, that's enough time to be satisfied.
Not about satisfaction actually
It just take long for me to ejaculate.
Re: Help Save My Marriage by Oyindidi(f): 9:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
emekagideon:

Not about satisfaction actually
It just take long for me to ejaculate.
Don't hold it, I know men hold it longer to get maximum satisfaction. grin
Re: Help Save My Marriage by emekagideon: 2:25am On Jul 07, 2019
Oyindidi:
Don't hold it, I know men hold it longer to get maximum satisfaction. grin
lols
yeah you're right actually
but that's not the case with me am not holding on to it.
Re: Help Save My Marriage by greatcrown: 6:16am On Jul 07, 2019
emekagideon:

Thank you so much bro
sorry do you know like the yourba or English name for the silky kola?

I'm sorry i don't know the name in Yoruba or English.

However, there is one nairalander (diamondchoice) that has a thread on it and also into selling of it.

Here is the link:
https://www.nairaland.com/5167591/affordable-goron-tula-silky-kola#79716909

Please note that I've not used it before but from women's account on Jeruma Empire Instagram page , I think it will make sense to try it out.
Re: Help Save My Marriage by frozen70(f): 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
You both have to seat down and iron this issue out before it becomes a bigger problem

For a man to enjoy sex, a woman must be fully involved

Men like sex but women are what made it worthy of

Try and go into fore play a lot if that will make you come close yo orgasm so that you don't stay long on her

You must try and make sure she gets orgasm before you, if not she won't find interest in sex

Find out which part of her body turns her on, though most women gets turned of by sucking her nipples and foundling with her breast

In the absence of all this and nothing is working out, go and sort yourself out

Those accumulated sperm becomes toxic if not ejaculated
Re: Help Save My Marriage by MissJoy29(f): 9:37am On Jul 09, 2019
emekagideon:

Yeah she does before me
I was sure that's what you will say.

If both of you communicate openly, sincerely & deeply on sexual matters, then you need to do this: tell her to hold off on cuming until you do. That's is the ONLY way to still retain her wetness, interest & passion. Trust me.
Now, it might seem a bit difficult at first for her but because of love, she can give it a shot. And on your own part, don't over do. Don't stretch your ejaculation bearing in mind she also needs to find her own release.

If you can, please come back and give feedback.

1 Like

Re: Help Save My Marriage by diamondchoice: 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2020
Thanks sir

greatcrown:

I'm sorry i don't know the name in Yoruba or English.

However, there is one nairalander (diamondchoice) that has a thread on it and also into selling of it.

Here is the link:
https://www.nairaland.com/5167591/affordable-goron-tula-silky-kola#79716909

Please note that I've not used it before but from women's account on Jeruma Empire Instagram page , I think it will make sense to try it out.
Re: Help Save My Marriage by chival(f): 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2020
sisisioge:
Wow! Sorry fa....what can one say bayi. It is well fa.

This your post cracked me up seriously. Still laughing grin grin grin
Re: Help Save My Marriage by Eroms4life17(m): 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2020
kunleweb:
This is clear depression. Find out her stressors,better still she needs to see a psychiatrist to deal with unresolved psychological issues that are draining her energy and causing her to lose interest in pleasurable activities. If you have financial issues, you need to improve and up the game around your home. When the energy in the home is low,it will reflect in the sex life

She needs to speak with a shrink. You need to find her stressors. For starters help her reduce workload at home. Close early, get a house attendant, give gifts to stimulate and jump her internal happy emotions. Take her on vacations. Invest in building positive energy in her and as you build her spirit,soul and emotion up,shell in turn reward you sexually. Don't demand sex cause your a husband or man in this case,but build her up and shell reward you sexually. Its whorish,but this is the sad reality man.

She's clearly unhappy or has unresolved issues,you need to find and fix cause it has formed mental blockages that deprives you of the joy you desire.

Like they say in marriage what affects one,affects both

Missjoy29 DukeofNZ abi I lie?

See there's a how in every woman, you need to find how to drill it out. You need to stimulate desire for you. Dress better,look desirable, perfume,change of clothes,look good and feel good about yourself. The change in the sexual energy in your marriage needs you to work proactively as well.. Dress and feel good make yourself the rock star in town, when your value increases,desire for you increases simultaneously. Work on your finances,build yourself more and better.implement changes to your routine. Act like you don't need sex,in fact reduce demand for it, and when she comes back,regain the power control from her. Do not reveal too much of your emotions during sex like you need her. Have sex with her to make her feel she needs you and is missing a whole lot. You need to turn the table around NY making subtle,smooth and small changes here and there. Start being unpredictable, she can see through your patterns so you no longer demystify her.

To win a woman, you must begin by first mentally fvcking her. When her senses is fcbked out with lusts about you, shell be the one chasing. Bro she has seen you finish o

Daddytime Harddon Generationz Queensekxy Ubunja Martinez39 back me up here
Bros all these because of towtow? God punish towtow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are You Bringing To The Table / How Do I Tell A Friend I Have Outgrown Him / Pls How Do I Save This Relationship As Our Sexual Life Is in a Total Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.