Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Help Save My Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Save My Marriage (5054 Views)

Please Help Save My Marriage / What I Learnt From A Wedding Anniversary That Could Help Save Marriages Today / Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Save My Marriage by tabithababy(f): 3:22am On Jul 04, 2019
emekagideon:

I sincerely understand This perfectly bro
thank you so much
I'll give it a trial asap.

Haaa. Don't follow that . he will break your joyful home shocked

Imagine that boy advising you to
Stop buying your wife gift
Sleeping in different room
Quit helping her with chores

Haaaa shocked beginning of the end of your marriage embarassed

14 Likes

Re: Help Save My Marriage by Gloriagee(f): 3:25am On Jul 04, 2019
Awon internet doctors. She's not depressed

kunleweb:
This is clear depression. Find out her stressors,better still she needs to see a psychiatrist to deal with unresolved psychological issues that are draining her energy and causing her to lose interest in pleasurable activities. If you have financial issues, you need to improve and up the game around your home. When the energy in the home is low,it will reflect in the sex life

She needs to speak with a shrink. You need to find her stressors. For starters help her reduce workload at home. Close early, get a house attendant, give gifts to stimulate and jump her internal happy emotions. Take her on vacations. Invest in building positive energy in her and as you build her spirit,soul and emotion up,shell in turn reward you sexually. Don't demand sex cause your a husband or man in this case,but build her up and shell reward you sexually. Its whorish,but this is the sad reality man.

She's clearly unhappy or has unresolved issues,you need to find and fix cause it has formed mental blockages that deprives you of the joy you desire.

Like they say in marriage what affects one,affects both

Missjoy29 DukeofNZ abi I lie?

See there's a how in every woman, you need to find how to drill it out. You need to stimulate desire for you. Dress better,look desirable, perfume,change of clothes,look good and feel good about yourself. The change in the sexual energy in your marriage needs you to work proactively as well.. Dress and feel good make yourself the rock star in town, when your value increases,desire for you increases simultaneously. Work on your finances,build yourself more and better.implement changes to your routine. Act like you don't need sex,in fact reduce demand for it, and when she comes back,regain the power control from her. Do not reveal too much of your emotions during sex like you need her. Have sex with her to make her feel she needs you and is missing a whole lot. You need to turn the table around NY making subtle,smooth and small changes here and there. Start being unpredictable, she can see through your patterns so you no longer demystify her.

To win a woman, you must begin by first mentally fvcking her. When her senses is fcbked out with lusts about you, shell be the one chasing. Bro she has seen you finish o

Daddytime Harddon Generationz Queensekxy Ubunja Martinez39 back me up here

3 Likes

Re: Help Save My Marriage by Gloriagee(f): 3:28am On Jul 04, 2019
Yen yen yen...sharing chores is see finish. In what land? Apparently you lack the maturity to intervene so keep your advice to upcoming slay kings. Is sharing chores, the cause of his wife's dryness.

kunleweb:
1. She knows shell be rewarded for either bad or good behavior hence she sees no desire to improve performance. This even applies outside the bedroom. Stop rewarding bad behavipr, start placing demands on positive character

2. Sharing chores is see finish. You've reduced to being her first born or younger brother

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Save My Marriage by Gloriagee(f): 3:31am On Jul 04, 2019
Guy u sound like the perfect husband material and I'm impressed. I think you should explore the medical option to assess if there's any reason why sex is so painful for her. Maybe endometriosis or maybe nothing. Hang in there and be patient with her. You have already noted her frustration with her issues. God bless.

emekagideon:

Yes bro we've spoken a lot over it she wants to please me as well I could remember vividly the day she was so determined to carry on she was literally crying and I was forced to stop cos o can't stand seeing her cry but she was like I shouldn't worry but I just have to

2 Likes

Re: Help Save My Marriage by kunleweb: 6:45am On Jul 04, 2019
Little kids of these days. Smh
Re: Help Save My Marriage by emekagideon: 6:46am On Jul 04, 2019
tabithababy:

Haaa. Don't follow that . he will break your joyful home shocked

Imagine that boy advising you to
Stop buying your wife gift
Sleeping in different room
Quit helping her with chores

Haaaa shocked beginning of the end of your marriage embarassed
tbh am just confused tho I don't wanna do what's gonna leave her traumatized and I know she wanna please me as well but it's just not happening.

3 Likes

Re: Help Save My Marriage by emekagideon: 6:47am On Jul 04, 2019
Gloriagee:
Guy u sound like the perfect husband material and I'm impressed. I think you should explore the medical option to assess if there's any reason why sex is so painful for her. Maybe endometriosis or maybe nothing. Hang in there and be patient with her. You have already noted her frustration with her issues. God bless.

Thanks Gloria
I'll look into all that as well
Re: Help Save My Marriage by zeb04(f): 7:02am On Jul 04, 2019
Op see a doctor

When thrusting and you notice she is going dry, just pull out so she can make you cum with her mouth or hand.

There are other ways to cum. It mustn’t be penetration alone.

And pls, see a doctor. Most people with endometriosis, experience painful Sex.

5 Likes

Re: Help Save My Marriage by zeb04(f): 7:05am On Jul 04, 2019
zeb04:
Op see a doctor

When thrusting and you notice she is going dry, just pull out so she can make you cum with her mouth or hand.

And pls, see a doctor. Most people with endometriosis (a disorder in which the tissue that woul normally line the inside of the uterus, line the outside. ) experience painful Sex.
Re: Help Save My Marriage by emekagideon: 8:00am On Jul 04, 2019
zeb04:
Op see a doctor

And pls, see a doctor. Most people with endometriosis, experience painful Sex.
But Cumming via hand in as much as it's an option I'll still feel somehow about it like this ain't how someone with a wife should cum and besides how will she even concieve..

3 Likes

Re: Help Save My Marriage by zeb04(f): 8:17am On Jul 04, 2019
emekagideon:

But Cumming via hand in as much as it's an option I'll still feel somehow about it like this ain't how someone with a wife should cum and besides how will she even concieve..
Oga oh, it is not what should be or shouldn’t be. It is what works for you guys. And it can be vice versa

She can use her hands and mouth first and when you are about cuming you go in.

It is not every day married people do penetrative sex, it becomes boring.

7 Likes

Re: Help Save My Marriage by bukatyne(f): 8:40am On Jul 04, 2019
emekagideon:
Good evening everyone,
Am actually in this family section because I know I'll definitely be getting advise from experienced and people who are willing to help.
I actually got married around January and I dated my wife for some couple of years, tho we were not that intimate due to the fact that she had a terrible experience with her ex boyfriend. So she was trying to play safe cos she probably think I'll break her heart and zoom off.
As regards our sex life when we were dating it was more like quickies and afterwards she'll be really tired after cuddling actually, and whenever we're about to have the second round maybe after 3hrs plus.
Sex wasn't really the priority when we started dating so I wasn't concerned about that and I literally overlooked it.
Now we're married, my wife gets tired after like 10 mins into the sex and there are times when she'll say she needs to rest for like 3 minutes and whenever am still trying to tell her to let's continue my dick would have shrinked and I somehow get really angry about that.
I tried to discuss this issue with her cos I believe in dialogue a lot and she opened up to me that she always get dry after like 10minutes and whenever am thrusting the sex will be painful to her and it do hurt a lot and we've even tried using lubricants but she'll still complain of being tired and then drink water from the bedside fridge and stopping during sex ain't really my thing and there are times when she'll say she ain't interested in it again since I've not yet ejaculated for long.
I love mi wife a lot and I want us to trash this issue out together because cheating is expensive and it will do me more harm than good.
Please help me guys

Go to the hospital a physical check. Thereafter head to a therapist for physiological check.

There after, watch out for improvements/ willingness so you can determine the next steps.

1 Like

Re: Help Save My Marriage by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 04, 2019
Gloriagee:
Awon internet doctors. She's not depressed

the kunleweb of a boy seems like a fool, i have observed that he likes constituting nuisance in almost every thread with his shallow opinions. ignore him.

6 Likes

Re: Help Save My Marriage by kunleweb: 10:24am On Jul 04, 2019
Theglobalman:

the kunleweb of a boy seems like a fool, i have observed that he likes constituting nuisance in almost every thread with his shallow opinions. ignore him.

OK Sir. Thanks

You should counter my foolishness with objective rationality to humble me. Then I'll think of you as a serious person. Hate and envy will not kill you folks. Once you see a higher being you get green with envy. Tueh
Re: Help Save My Marriage by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
emekagideon:

Thanks bro but sincerely speaking I treat her like the twin sister I never had we play a lot and division of labor is highly practiced I blend pepper and she'll do the rest of the cooking and make live videos whilst she's doing that.. it's all fun actually
we sleep stark naked and I get her gifts at least twice in a week
Just yesterday I got her 2 pairs of sneakers we have loads of uniform wears..
like same wristwatches
same chain
we engage in all sort of pre-intimacy...69, massaging her whole body and boobs with massage oil, pouring fresh yo on each other's sensitive body parts and licking it off..
everything is cool and we're quite young just this sex aspect is what's killing the Vibe

It's not by all that, she might be frigid I'm afraid and little or nothing will change that. I once had a girlfriend like that in the past. Why not condition yourself to c.u.m faster, that's the solution for now. That should not be a problem right? When some people advocate for knowing your would be partner sexually before marriage, others will see you as a sinner. This is a compatibility issue and she will work well with a man suffering from P.E.

4 Likes

Re: Help Save My Marriage by sisisioge: 1:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
Assually... It drizzled a bit here....my office is so cold...work not really on my mind...comments here just blawdy reminded me that I've been sober for a long time grin grin....we are still brethren fa cool
Re: Help Save My Marriage by emekagideon: 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2019
Gaggi:

It's not by all that, she might be frigid I'm afraid and little or nothing will change that. I once had a girlfriend like that in the past. Why not condition yourself to c.u.m faster, that's the solution for now. That should not be a problem right? When some people advocate for knowing your would be partner sexually before marriage, others will see you as a sinner. This is a compatibility issue and she will work well with a man suffering from P.E.
Cumming early is a prob for me as well
I've tried that like I increased my sugar intake for some couple of weeks cos I do hear that do make guys cum easily but even with that there's no change maybe the first round 20 mins or so...
Re: Help Save My Marriage by seyigiggle: 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
oga this round you are talking about, dem no dey give trophy oo cheesy na joke oo.

Fruits don't go wrong.
she could eat fresh cucumber regularly to keep her hydrated because drinking much of water before sex would not really help keep stamina.
also, let her try eating oranges at least one hour before sex.

is she a sugar girl? Consuming sugary foods affect females too
Re: Help Save My Marriage by emekagideon: 4:48pm On Jul 04, 2019
seyigiggle:
oga this round you are talking about, dem no dey give trophy oo cheesy na joke oo.

Fruits don't go wrong.
she could eat fresh cucumber regularly to keep her hydrated because drinking much of water before sex would not really help keep stamina.
also, let her try eating oranges at least one hour before sex.

is she a sugar girl? Consuming sugary foods affect females too

Thank you bro
would definitely look into this as well
Re: Help Save My Marriage by food4tot: 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2019
@OP
Ease her pain, use a lubricant.
You said you haven't come after 20 mins (na wa fo you o).

If na machine, her battery would be dead sef.

Someone gave an advice earlier

1984och:
There's nothing wrong with your wife. You just overlooked the se.x while dating.

Your wife is the type that would like fore.play. It is not just about penetration. Kiss her, smooch her, suck her nipples while finger fvcking, go down and suck her clit very very well.....watch her face/eyes as u suck. When you discover she's feeling it wella, then you can penetrate, and try to cum with her. Communicate in sex. You can do 69 too. Spice up your sex life bro. Make it fun and enjoyable for both of you.

Don't do like our fathers and fore fathers. And then why do you have to stay for a very long time hitting her? You don't have better things to do? Do you take any performance enhancer before the se.x? Stop it if you do. Go natural.

There's nothing wrong with your wife and nothing wrong with your marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Help Save My Marriage by emekagideon: 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
1984och:
There's nothing wrong with your wife. You just overlooked the se.x while dating.

Your wife is the type that would like fore.play. It is not just about penetration. Kiss her, smooch her, suck her nipples while finger fvcking, go down and suck her clit very very well.....watch her face/eyes as u suck. When you discover she's feeling it wella, then you can penetrate, and try to cum with her. Communicate in sex. You can do 69 too. Spice up your sex life bro. Make it fun and enjoyable for both of you.

Don't do like our fathers and fore fathers. And then why do you have to stay for a very long time hitting her? You don't have better things to do? Do you take any performance enhancer before the se.x? Stop it if you do. Go natural.

There's nothing wrong with your wife and nothing wrong with your marriage.
I literally didn't see this...
pre-intimacy is always top notch actually
she loves giving me Mouth Gig a lot
69 is always in our game plan as well cos I introduced her to it
fingering, manipulating nipples and all sort of stuffs is present
kissing earlobes and everything is what we always do
I could remember vividly taking rounds in tying each other up like just pinning hand and feet actually I did mine in the first day...30 mins section she moaned a lot and I did all sort of things and she did have more than enough and she moaned a lot and as a matter of fact she's a squirtter...
And I don't do drugs at all... I hate it so much even if I have PE or sth I'll rather cure it by taking fruit's and all sorts..i just do not like the idea of always using drugs to impress a lady so I don't do it at all...
just my natural self and I don't know if there's a way I can have PE or a way to cum ASAP
Re: Help Save My Marriage by inioluwajoe(f): 5:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
let her try blending coconut, tigernut(yellow ones) and dates(dabino) together. she should tale it a few hours to sex. This will help her juices flow and energize her for action. I have friends who experience such. na Small tin bro.

1 Like

Re: Help Save My Marriage by emekagideon: 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
inioluwajoe:
let her try blending coconut, tigernut(yellow ones) and dates(dabino) together. she should tale it a few hours to sex. This will help her juices flow and energize her for action. I have friends who experience such. na Small tin bro.
Will definitely try this out as well
thanks so much for your input
Re: Help Save My Marriage by MissJoy29(f): 6:00am On Jul 05, 2019
emekagideon:

I literally didn't see this...
pre-intimacy is always top notch actually
she loves giving me Mouth Gig a lot
69 is always in our game plan as well cos I introduced her to it
fingering, manipulating nipples and all sort of stuffs is present
kissing earlobes and everything is what we always do
I could remember vividly taking rounds in tying each other up like just pinning hand and feet actually I did mine in the first day...30 mins section she moaned a lot and I did all sort of things and she did have more than enough and she moaned a lot and as a matter of fact she's a squirtter...
And I don't do drugs at all... I hate it so much even if I have PE or sth I'll rather cure it by taking fruit's and all sorts..i just do not like the idea of always using drugs to impress a lady so I don't do it at all...
just my natural self and I don't know if there's a way I can have PE or a way to cum ASAP
Can I give you a secret?

If your answer is "yes", then I need you to answer this very important question: does she reach orgasm before you?

The answer to the question will determine whether you need to hear the secret or not. Although I already know the answer. The description is accurate.
Re: Help Save My Marriage by MissJoy29(f): 6:16am On Jul 05, 2019
kunleweb:
1. She knows shell be rewarded for either bad or good behavior hence she sees no desire to improve performance. This even applies outside the bedroom. Stop rewarding bad behavipr, start placing demands on positive character

2. Sharing chores is see finish. You've reduced to being her first born or younger brother
At your number 2, are you serious? It's not sharing. It's called helping out. And there's definitely nothing wrong in a guy doing that. It's a very clear mark of a guy who loves & respects a woman.

Even though I know some women abuse the help rendered by their husband concerning house chores. But please when you find the right woman & marry her, lend a hand. It doesn't decrease your masculinity rather, (for someone like me most especially) it increases your value in her eyes.
There's a reason why "Acts of service" has ALWAYS been my most important love language.

2 Likes

Re: Help Save My Marriage by marriage1: 6:48am On Jul 05, 2019
THIS SOLVES THE PROBLEM OF DRY VIRGINA.

There are things you are supposed to be doing before inserting your penis but you are not doing it.
Sex is not just about inserting penis inside Virgina, you have to prepare her mood before the sex itself will begin.
You have to prepare the virgina before thrusting your penis.

This simple steps will make you guys to start enjoying sex.
Sucking her breasts will make her wet, suck her breasts for minutes and while sucking her breasts you should be using one hand to be romancing her virgina.
Don't insert your fingers inside her virgina, just be playing with the clitoris.
Initiate kiss too, and while you guys are kissing please be close to her in a away she can hold your penis and be romancing the head of your penis.

Another best way is for your woman to be sucking your breasts before the penetration and while you have penetrated her it will be very good and pleasurable, let her be on top while you lay down for her.
Women get wet very well when sucking the breast of her man.
By this time she is seriously wet and her virgina will almost shout out your name to come in.
While you are laying down, she should be the one to Bleep you and at the same time be sucking your breasts because this will keep the virgina continuously wet and as she's fucking and sucking your breasts you should also be handling her breasts, be playing with her nipples too.
Don't remove your penis when she is sucking your breasts, it pleasurable and also keep the virgina wet for more action.
Remember you should not forget to be kissing too.
With this, your sex life is back on track.
https://allsinglesandmarried..com
Re: Help Save My Marriage by ppeessuu: 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2019
She has homonal inbalance and that is why is secreating low eastrogen And frequent dry out during sex. Try n get her good multivitamin n cod liver oil.
Re: Help Save My Marriage by emekagideon: 11:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
MissJoy29:

Can I give you a secret?

If your answer is "yes", then I need you to answer this very important question: does she reach orgasm before you?

The answer to the question will determine whether you need to hear the secret or not. Although I already know the answer. The description is accurate.
Yeah she does before me
Re: Help Save My Marriage by alphaNomega: 8:06am On Jul 06, 2019
emekagideon:
Good evening everyone,
Am actually in this family section because I know I'll definitely be getting advise from experienced and people who are willing to help.
I actually got married around January and I dated my wife for some couple of years, tho we were not that intimate due to the fact that she had a terrible experience with her ex boyfriend. So she was trying to play safe cos she probably think I'll break her heart and zoom off.
As regards our sex life when we were dating it was more like quickies and afterwards she'll be really tired after cuddling actually, and whenever we're about to have the second round maybe after 3hrs plus.
Sex wasn't really the priority when we started dating so I wasn't concerned about that and I literally overlooked it.
Now we're married, my wife gets tired after like 10 mins into the sex and there are times when she'll say she needs to rest for like 3 minutes and whenever am still trying to tell her to let's continue my dick would have shrinked and I somehow get really angry about that.
I tried to discuss this issue with her cos I believe in dialogue a lot and she opened up to me that she always get dry after like 10minutes and whenever am thrusting the sex will be painful to her and it do hurt a lot and we've even tried using lubricants but she'll still complain of being tired and then drink water from the bedside fridge and stopping during sex ain't really my thing and there are times when she'll say she ain't interested in it again since I've not yet ejaculated for long.
I love mi wife a lot and I want us to trash this issue out together because cheating is expensive and it will do me more harm than good.
Please help me guys

Your wife does not like s3x, you're free to cheat
Re: Help Save My Marriage by greatcrown: 9:51am On Jul 06, 2019
Let your wife try "Silky Kola with Lakanin Ningi"

You can follow Jaruma Empire on instagram

Also follow watch this on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_UOY6MbWDU
Re: Help Save My Marriage by emekagideon: 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
alphaNomega:

Your wife does not like s3x, you're free to cheat
Cheating is expensive.
Re: Help Save My Marriage by emekagideon: 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
greatcrown:
Let your wife try "Silky Kola with Lakanin Ningi"

You can follow Jaruma Empire on instagram

Also follow watch this on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_UOY6MbWDU
Thank you so much bro
sorry do you know like the yourba or English name for the silky kola?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Your Husband Impregnates A Woman And Plans To Marry Her / What Are You Teaching Your Children About Hard Work And Responsibility? / ANALYSIS: Why Do Lesbians Marriages Crumble Faster Than Gay Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.