Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women (21357 Views)

“because I Am Quiet Doesn’t Mean I Am A Fool” – Tiwa Savage Blasts Pulse Tv / Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video / Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women by femi4: 7:49am On Jul 04, 2019
Lovelyn451:
lol...just like me
Hope people don't bully you
Re: Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women by wink2015(m): 7:51am On Jul 04, 2019
MhizMuna:
For a couple of day s now the only most populous black nation in the entire  world, has been rocked by  various issues regarding how women are treated in various arms of government and also in the society.

Its also been barely 48 hours since a video from a CCTV feed revealed how a Nigerian Senator Physically abused a lady at a sex store shop in Abuja.

Fast rewind to some days ago, Bisola Dakolo ,wife of famous Nigerian singer Timi Dakolo revealed via an explosive interview that she was raped by the founder and Senior Pastor of COZA church based in Abuja

Many Nigerians have been reacting to all this issues , more also lots of female celebrities, one of such to learn her voice is former Mavin Records Queen , Tiwa Savage expressing her moment of anger and frustration to the way especially a country called Nigeria has maligned women in general.

According to Keys to the City singer, she is  embarrassed with recent 'brutality' against women.

see some her post on instastory below:

https://www./2019/07/today-im-actually-embarrassed-to-be-a-nigerian-tiwa-savage-cries-out.html

WHY SHE NO TALK SINCE NA?

NA TODAY HER DAY BREAK?

WHY DID SHE HAVE TO WAIT TILL THIS MOMENT ?

Anyway, it is better to be late than not at all.
Re: Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 04, 2019
Women cannot understand the constant ache we feel in our boxers when you shake ya yansh everywhere...if you don't want to be cozad, you need to cover up.
Re: Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women by jy2kbeyond(m): 7:53am On Jul 04, 2019
Zikomakanaki:
She don finish her stew

The stew don sour na

grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women by Steve28: 7:54am On Jul 04, 2019
She better go back to her husband..

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women by victorazyvictor(m): 7:56am On Jul 04, 2019
femi4:
She's not good with words.....let her employ Timi Dakolo

Not really her thing.
Re: Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women by CapitanS: 7:57am On Jul 04, 2019
Steve28:
She better go back to her husband..
What does going back to her husband have to do with the matter at hand?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women by CapitanS: 8:00am On Jul 04, 2019
Correct, blast them mama
Re: Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women by Mayor08: 8:03am On Jul 04, 2019
She is vexed and pained.. I know some men has failed but with the way this feminist say we are equal in all aspects, then no gender is responsible to protect the other.. Protect your wives and female members in your family, protect your mothers and close female pals who are worthy to be call females.. Not some dimwits who has bastardized a movement to help women succed and turn it into a beer parlour movement...This is what feminism should be about and not who washes at home, not who's surname you bear.. All Nigerian feminist are male-like and can protect themselves...Men are not stronger than them.Thumbs up tiwa..saynotorape

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 04, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
Women cannot understand the constant ache we feel in our boxers when you shake ya yansh everywhere...if you don't want to be cozad, you need to cover up.

Shut your mouth and stop justifying rape angry

Re: Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women by Chiefqueenn(f): 8:05am On Jul 04, 2019
mrkunlex:
I dont know what these shameless women want to turn themselves to, the senator have apologized and now you are still crying.do you want us to treat you like an angel
Imagine. You're useless.
Re: Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women by TemmyT002(m): 8:06am On Jul 04, 2019
Don't mind those crazy people jare but women who rape men nko? Let's abuse and expose them together.
Re: Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 04, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Shut your mouth and stop justifying rape angry
leave me alone I said I don't want to do, is it by force to rape you? See me see trouble o angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women by mascot87(m): 8:09am On Jul 04, 2019
Tonymegabush1:
I stop hitting ladies since my secondary school days the day i beat a girl now a mother i nearly blind this girl, seeing her after that incident i wasn't proud of what i did to her since then till now me never rise hand against any girl las las na vex i go vex if she still dey misbehave she is on her own oo

The day you become a senator,someone will bring up that issue against you. Nigerian never forgives
Re: Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women by goodnewscliff(m): 8:10am On Jul 04, 2019
shaaaraaaapp there...... wetin be no man can handle kini....

rubbish!!!!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women by goodnewscliff(m): 8:11am On Jul 04, 2019
Joromi12:
Shame on women too who stick to beasts because of money, biological clock and clout
cool cool cool cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women by Chiefqueenn(f): 8:13am On Jul 04, 2019
Tonymegabush1:
I stop hitting ladies since my secondary school days the day i beat a girl now a mother i nearly blind this girl, seeing her after that incident i wasn't proud of what i did to her since then till now me never rise hand against any girl las las na vex i go vex if she still dey misbehave she is on her own oo

No o. Continue hitting. In secondary school you were still going around throwing punches at whom you can defeat. Its not about not raising hands on any 'girl', because make I tell you, its not every woman you can beat.
Re: Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women by mrpaedo(m): 8:14am On Jul 04, 2019
Mayor08:
She is vexed and pained.. I know some men has failed but with tinism should be about and not who washes at home, not who's surname you bear.. All Nigerian feminist are male-like and can protect themselves...Men are not stronger than them.Thumbs up tiwa..saynotorape
Women should protect their own fuccking selves.Men were not born to be anyones bodyguard cool

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women by Chiefqueenn(f): 8:15am On Jul 04, 2019
Mayor08:
She is vexed and pained.. I know some men has failed but with the way this feminist say we are equal in all aspects, then no gender is responsible to protect the other.. Protect your wives and female members in your family, protect your mothers and close female pals who are worthy to be call females.. Not some dimwits who has bastardized a movement to help women succed and turn it into a beer parlour movement...This is what feminism should be about and not who washes at home, not who's surname you bear.. All Nigerian feminist are male-like and can protect themselves...Men are not stronger than them.Thumbs up tiwa..saynotorape
Everything na war with una. Someone cannot be a feminist in peace.
Re: Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women by blowjohn(m): 8:17am On Jul 04, 2019
MhizMuna:
For a couple of day s now the only most populous black nation in the entire  world, has been rocked by  various issues regarding how women are treated in various arms of government and also in the society.

Its also been barely 48 hours since a video from a CCTV feed revealed how a Nigerian Senator Physically abused a lady at a sex store shop in Abuja.

Fast rewind to some days ago, Bisola Dakolo ,wife of famous Nigerian singer Timi Dakolo revealed via an explosive interview that she was raped by the founder and Senior Pastor of COZA church based in Abuja

Many Nigerians have been reacting to all this issues , more also lots of female celebrities, one of such to learn her voice is former Mavin Records Queen , Tiwa Savage expressing her moment of anger and frustration to the way especially a country called Nigeria has maligned women in general.

According to Keys to the City singer, she is  embarrassed with recent 'brutality' against women.

https://www./2019/07/today-im-actually-embarrassed-to-be-a-nigerian-tiwa-savage-cries-out.html

Look at this idiot that went to marry a man who has been beating his exes since time immemorial.
Re: Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women by goodnewscliff(m): 8:19am On Jul 04, 2019
Mayor08:
hehehehehehetrue talk boss...... supported######
Re: Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women by mrkunlex(m): 8:21am On Jul 04, 2019
Chiefqueenn:
Imagine. You're useless.
but you are useful abi
Re: Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women by Onyi22(f): 8:22am On Jul 04, 2019
Rextizz:
See this old olosho too dey get mouth
So because ur sister na olosho, that means every other female too na olosho ko?
Sense fall on u

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women by GraGra247(m): 8:25am On Jul 04, 2019
YoungLionken:
She should have 'blasted' the stupidity that made her fail in her marriage...

The senator assaulted a woman shouldn't be seen as a gender issue, men attack their fellow men. We've all seen our Senators, Reps fight themselves...

The ongoing feud between Obaseki and Oshiom-ole would have been something else if one of them were a woman...

Let's stop seeing things based on gender, but as Nigerians. That is, people should protest because the Senator assaulted a 'Nigerian', not a 'woman'...

A white man fights a black man, Blacks would quickly say it's racism, as if the Whites don't attack each other...

You haven't seen anything. Have you seen women beating their househelps? The same women that campaign against violence against women. Hypocrites they are.

If they were men, they'll do far worse.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 04, 2019
Lovelyn451:
lol...just like me, shes so angry but don't have the words to voice them..but men has failed us honestly

Men failed ke !! do you know how much sacrifice naija men put up with daily just to maintain ordinary gurlfriend , do even know naija guys are hot cakes outside nigeria, other africa women rush dem,why? are naija gurls even hot cake anywhere.
All we read & hear from these money miss road celebrities is respect a woman, but they 4get respect is reciprocal. There is hardly anywhere in naija presently you will see a woman show respect to a man.
The bitter truth is naija gurls don't deserve us

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women by Tiger01: 8:30am On Jul 04, 2019
Cheaiiiiiiii( in patience Jonathan's voice)
Wizkid don rape this puna ooo.
Lwkm.
Motherfuvker
She no add pain of sex too.
Bitch!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women by crisycent: 8:35am On Jul 04, 2019
She’s talking to tee billz
Re: Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women by 99Eaco(m): 8:39am On Jul 04, 2019
E be like say de rape u tiwa savage
Re: Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 04, 2019
MhizMuna:

She should also be embarrassed with her rotten adulterous affair with a boy she is older than and her foolish lifestyle and sense of dressing that sometimes exposes her private parts .
Anyway neither males nor females should provoke or assault each other through their words and actions.
Most people you come in contact with are like time bomb waiting to explode.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Law To "Run For President In 2019" / Fathia Balogun & Ibinabo Fiberesima At The Amazons TV Show On AIT / Big Brother Naija-marvis And Efe Having Sex In A Jacuzzi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.