Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women (21358 Views)

“because I Am Quiet Doesn’t Mean I Am A Fool” – Tiwa Savage Blasts Pulse Tv / Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video / Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women by ehmmy11(m): 8:45am On Jul 04, 2019
I was expecting to see a bazooka grin Blasting

Nonsense and element

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women by Rextizz(m): 8:45am On Jul 04, 2019
Onyi22:

So because ur sister na olosho, that means every other female too na olosho ko?
Sense fall on u
Cheap bastard like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women by Onyi22(f): 8:48am On Jul 04, 2019
Rextizz:
Cheap bastard like you.
Expensive bastard like u

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women by anonymous1759(m): 9:01am On Jul 04, 2019
I'm not disputing the fact that we've strong women.
Being a man is no joke especially when you meet a liability woman. A man is expected to perform better than a woman even if they're of the same age. Women can never understand that type of pressure except guys. Ritualistic, poo eaters, kidnappers, fraudsters, mechanics, carpenters, pon pon workers, iron benders, truck drivers, guys who climb the roof etc. these industries are dominated by guys all in the name of keeping the family which women are the beneficiary.
All some girls do is just so spread legs nothing more.
I repeat it's not easy to me a responsible man. Even women can relate to it.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women by Bryan88(m): 9:07am On Jul 04, 2019
abels:
she's not a good with words" your own worse
lol...PhD in savagery... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:28am On Jul 04, 2019
Chiefqueenn:

No o. Continue hitting. In secondary school you were still going around throwing punches at whom you can defeat. Its not about not raising hands on any 'girl', because make I tell you, its not every woman you can beat.

For once fight is not gud and i dnt encourage point of correction the incident wasn't skul environment [ i dey mad fighting in skul] as for ur last line, u wan challenge me abi wetin
Re: Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:31am On Jul 04, 2019
mascot87:

The day you become a senator,someone will bring up that issue against you. Nigerian never forgives

Abi who never don sth he/she wasn't so proud of b4, i realized my mistake and i try not to repeat it again so dnt hold it against me...

Udo
Re: Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women by rugipo: 9:34am On Jul 04, 2019
It better to hear from both parties before saying rubbish
Re: Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 04, 2019
senatepresido:
Please who knows the cost of flight from Lagos to Benin...

Only those with useful information should quote and no insult please.
it varies. Go to the airlines page and check by putting the date.
Re: Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 04, 2019
Born2Breed:
Weak men parading themselves as strong men.
Women are emotionally stronger than men, but men are physically stronger than women. Men easily breakdown with emotions.. I don't believe in long term rape case, report any rape case on or before two years. That's my opinion!
Re: Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 04, 2019
densiks:
Even the purported free donor is complaining about men and what have you.
Honestly Naija is messed up.
A thousand likes for this dude
Re: Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women by Adakintroy2: 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
Born2Breed:
Weak men parading themselves as strong men.

Is that why you always nakedy..nakedy..all your Bady on the media.. because women are very strong.
Re: Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women by Adakintroy2: 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2019
Thunder kee una there. Na we go protect una.

Una Wan equally with us. Independent women. Make Una learn to lean on yourself.
Re: Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women by Born2Breed(f): 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
Adakintroy2:

Is that why you always nakedy..nakedy..all your Bady on the media.. because women are very strong.

Is that why you have been using the picture to dance soapy in the bathroom?
Re: Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women by YoungLionken(m): 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
GraGra247:

You haven't seen anything. Have you seen women beating their househelps? The same women that campaign against violence against women. Hypocrites they are.

If they were men, they'll do far worse.

Don't mind them, they would have done worse...
Re: Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women by Adakintroy2: 8:47am On Jul 05, 2019
Born2Breed:

Is that why you have been using the picture to dance soapy in the bathroom?

Is it not you that cus it! ..Because you don't use to come and see me. After you be saying you are "born to get belle"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Open Letter To DJ Cuppy By Iamsynord / Hot New Pics Of Peter From P-square / Fathia Balogun & Ibinabo Fiberesima At The Amazons TV Show On AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.