Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Birthday Wishes For Soul Mate (boyfriend, Girlfriend & Wife) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Birthday Wishes For Soul Mate (boyfriend, Girlfriend & Wife) (1855 Views)

Should A Guy Friend Go Back Sit While Girlfriend/wife To Sit At Front Of A Car? / BEST METHOD: How To Disable A Talkative Girlfriend/wife (video) / Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Birthday Wishes For Soul Mate (boyfriend, Girlfriend & Wife) by Anselamchigozie(m): 3:15am On Jul 04, 2019
Here am providing you birthday text messages for you to use to celebrate the born day of your soul mate. Some are for boyfriends who need a birthday text for their girlfriends. Some are for girlfriends who need a birthday text for their boyfriends. Also some are for happily married couples who want to make the birthday of one of them adorable with a text message.

So let's go in:

Birthday Wishes for Husband and Wife
Sweet Happy Birthday Wishes for Your Spouse.

�Happy birthday, darling. I've had no reason to regret being with you. Thanks for coming into my life to spend the rest of it with me.

�Happy birthday to you, honey. God bless the day we crossed-paths. I feel like today is also my birthday because we are one.

�Happy birthday to the angel in my life. God saw my troubles, heard my prayers and sent you to me. I celebrate you.

Birthday Wishes From Girlfriend to Boyfriend
Make your Boyfriend feel special on his Birthday with these Birthday Wishes From Girlfriend to Boyfriend.

� They say when you get older, you get wiser. Even I can’t imagine you adding just a little knowledge to your already existing bank of infinite wisdom. The world is in for a shock! Happy birthday.

�Even the greatest mathematicians can’t calculate the depth of the love I have for you. And today, it just got deeper. Socrates has more work to do. Happy birthday, dear.

�Our love has gotten so deep, it’s like we’re in a totally new world different from our regular surroundings. Or maybe we just dug to the other side of the earth. Happy birthday, love.

�First time I met you, I felt my heartbeat for the very first time. It’s probably because it wasn’t there until I found you. Happy birthday, dark.

�For God so loved me that he sent you to this earth today that I may feel an expression of his love for me. Happy birthday, dear.

�I always get happy whenever you add a year. The more years you add, the closer we are to forever. I love you. Happy birthday.

�Thoughts of you lift me higher than the most intoxicating wine. I cherish you. Happy Birthday.

�Blessed be the woman that God used to conceive and birth this great idea, changing my imaginations to reality. Happy birthday.

�You work harder than the bee to make my life the perfect honeycomb. I cherish you. Happy birthday.

�Thoughts of you move around my mind like the earth rotates around the sun daily. I love you. Happy birthday.

�I may be your missing rib but you’ve been the backbone of my happiness since I’ve known you. Happy birthday.

�You’re the tissue that dries up my tears and the one I need inside of me to survive. I need you. Happy birthday.

�I thought the sun was the hottest until I met you. Plus the heat in you is sufficient to mould me into the person I should be. Happy birthday.

�During the day, you’re sweet enough to take away my tooth and you’re my tooth fairy at night, like a childhood fantasy. Happy birthday.

�The harshest reality with you is better than the best imagination any girl can have. You’re so surreal. Happy birthday.

�Thinking about you got me building castles in an idyllic community with your pure heart like clear water meandering the passages of water to the lakes. Happy birthday.

�Your ever burning smile melts any chain of doubt in my heart and it is, at the same time, cool enough to send shivers down my spine. Happy birthday, dear.

Birthday Wishes From Boyfriend to Girlfriend
Make your Girlfriend feel special on her Birthday with these Best Birthday Wishes From Boyfriend to Girlfriend.

�Happy birthday, baby. It's beautiful having to celebrate this day with you. I wish you the most beautiful things of life.

�Happy birthday, baby. This morning is the beginning of good things, a renewal of our friendship. A toast to our love.

�Happy birthday, baby. You are filled with beauty, inner and outer. Today is to celebrate a gem of a woman.

�Happy birthday, baby. For choosing to share my works with me, and making it beautiful and amazing, I'm grateful.

coolThank you very much for your time, and we hope with the above wishes, you have successfully made that birthday what it is supposed to be

SOURCE: https://www.vereeke.com/happy-birthday-wishes-to-my-love/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Take A Picture Of Your Kid(s) Before Going To Public Places / Please Need Matured Advice: My Parents Are Too Demanding / Relocation Sales...abule Egba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.