Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Ay Comedian Celebrates Daughter As She Graduates High School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ay Comedian Celebrates Daughter As She Graduates High School (1605 Views)

Adewale Adeleke Kisses Girlfriend As She Graduates From Georgetown University / Mr Eazi Kisses Temi Otedola As She Graduates From University College London / Rosaline Meurer In Bikini With Falz And AY Comedian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ay Comedian Celebrates Daughter As She Graduates High School by Jamezafolabi40(m): 5:38am On Jul 04, 2019
The comedian Daughter Ayo Makun Celebrates his daughter as she finishes from the high School. The father also recounted how she first started school in Surulere Lagos, till her graduation day. It's actually a thing of joy for parent to see their children graduate, congratulations

Watch graduation video here
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzew8WZnzp2/?igshid=1tjproazsqc38

Re: Ay Comedian Celebrates Daughter As She Graduates High School by Zikomakanaki(m): 5:46am On Jul 04, 2019
Congrats
Re: Ay Comedian Celebrates Daughter As She Graduates High School by Lavyanna: 5:48am On Jul 04, 2019
That small girl don finish university?
Re: Ay Comedian Celebrates Daughter As She Graduates High School by Cutealexio(m): 5:56am On Jul 04, 2019
High school not University
Re: Ay Comedian Celebrates Daughter As She Graduates High School by Munzy14(m): 6:11am On Jul 04, 2019
High school in Nigeria?..
Re: Ay Comedian Celebrates Daughter As She Graduates High School by itspzpics(m): 6:22am On Jul 04, 2019
Congrats oo
Re: Ay Comedian Celebrates Daughter As She Graduates High School by lifezone247(m): 6:26am On Jul 04, 2019
Lavyanna:
That small girl don finish university?
na only for university them Dey graduates? You never see tailor or Carpenter wey dey do graduation?
Re: Ay Comedian Celebrates Daughter As She Graduates High School by Lavyanna: 7:52am On Jul 04, 2019
lifezone247:
na only for university them Dey graduates? You never see tailor or Carpenter wey dey do graduation?
bros, they just edited the title... it was university I saw that made me exclaim
Re: Ay Comedian Celebrates Daughter As She Graduates High School by lifezone247(m): 7:53am On Jul 04, 2019
Lavyanna:
bros, they just edited the title... it was university I saw that made me exclaim
ohh ok, I wonder too.
Re: Ay Comedian Celebrates Daughter As She Graduates High School by Chrissavey(m): 8:26am On Jul 04, 2019
Congrats to her

(1) (Reply)

Gifty Powers Flaunts Her Banging Body As She Poses In Just Bra And Panties / Simi’s Mum Calls Out Adekunle Gold To Pay Up Simi’s Bride Price (see Details) / Giggy, BBNaija's Ike's Ex-girlfriend Drags Him And Mercy (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.