Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Minimum Wage: Details Of Lawan, NLC Meeting Over Nationwide Strike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minimum Wage: Details Of Lawan, NLC Meeting Over Nationwide Strike (19838 Views)

Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu / Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting / Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minimum Wage: Details Of Lawan, NLC Meeting Over Nationwide Strike by yourdj2(m): 6:54am On Jul 04, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Minimum Wage: Details Of Lawan, NLC Meeting Over Nationwide Strike by grace008: 7:01am On Jul 04, 2019
Wow
Re: Minimum Wage: Details Of Lawan, NLC Meeting Over Nationwide Strike by Starhearts: 7:03am On Jul 04, 2019
ORO' FESTIVAL.

Please, be informed that the ancient town of Ikorodu in Lagos State will stage her annual Liwe Festival this week Saturday 6th July, 2019.

The festival is strictly a men affairs as women are expected to be indoor from dawn to dusk in some parts of the town (Aga, Isele, Ijomu and so on).
Saturday 6th July, 2019
Re: Minimum Wage: Details Of Lawan, NLC Meeting Over Nationwide Strike by Patomoney(m): 7:04am On Jul 04, 2019
This country is not it at all just to pay 30000 they can't
Re: Minimum Wage: Details Of Lawan, NLC Meeting Over Nationwide Strike by lazarusokafor90(m): 7:09am On Jul 04, 2019
KiggerLomo:
They say Nigeria will be better someday!

Me : Abeg tell me the date
If you are among those who still believes in this country, then I'm sorry for you.
Re: Minimum Wage: Details Of Lawan, NLC Meeting Over Nationwide Strike by lazarusokafor90(m): 7:15am On Jul 04, 2019
Whosoever still believes in this country and government needs to get his/her head checked for something I can't even type online.
Re: Minimum Wage: Details Of Lawan, NLC Meeting Over Nationwide Strike by blackpanda: 7:22am On Jul 04, 2019
namiji2598:
I doubt if the government are really serious about this minimum wage issue sad angry
If it is issues like welcoming package, it should have been settled since time immemorial

If it is issues like RUGA, it should have been taken serious grin

But anything that gat to do with the masses, they don't give a fvck

cool shocked angry angry grin grin

But why are u solely focussed on federal govt. What of ur state govts that can't even pay the old 18k
Re: Minimum Wage: Details Of Lawan, NLC Meeting Over Nationwide Strike by enemyofprogress: 7:22am On Jul 04, 2019
Iyajelili:
We will
we will what?
Re: Minimum Wage: Details Of Lawan, NLC Meeting Over Nationwide Strike by lazarusokafor90(m): 7:23am On Jul 04, 2019
Patomoney:
This country is not it at all just to pay 30000 they can't
In fact I'm tired, especially when the said people are earning about 30million naira every month but they find it hard to pay a fellow man 30000.

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Details Of Lawan, NLC Meeting Over Nationwide Strike by namiji2598: 7:24am On Jul 04, 2019
blackpanda:

But why are u solely focussed on federal govt. What of ur state govts that can't even pay the old 18k
which state am I from??
Re: Minimum Wage: Details Of Lawan, NLC Meeting Over Nationwide Strike by lazarusokafor90(m): 7:28am On Jul 04, 2019
blackpanda:

From your comments I can see that you are an asslicker to the government. Where in his post did he mention the federal government, is it even the federal government that pays salaries. Is it not the state before?
Re: Minimum Wage: Details Of Lawan, NLC Meeting Over Nationwide Strike by karma2000: 7:50am On Jul 04, 2019
Something is fishy I'm this issue im sure karma will find it out
Re: Minimum Wage: Details Of Lawan, NLC Meeting Over Nationwide Strike by blackpanda: 7:53am On Jul 04, 2019
lazarusokafor90:

From your comments I can see that you are an asslicker to the government. Where in his post did he mention the federal government, is it even the federal government that pays salaries. Is it not the state before?

You are the asslicker here. Nobody invited ur dumb comments
Re: Minimum Wage: Details Of Lawan, NLC Meeting Over Nationwide Strike by Hotzone(m): 8:09am On Jul 04, 2019
Buhari is heartless
Re: Minimum Wage: Details Of Lawan, NLC Meeting Over Nationwide Strike by emperorakins(m): 9:52am On Jul 04, 2019
NLC are to be blamed for all these issues, they had them by their balls before election, but they were too selfish and self centered, they were romancing the government when they were supposed to make sure the government did all these before the election, now election has been concluded, the government will do whatever they like knowing NLC are toothless dogs who barks and don't bite, NLC ARE SLOWPOKES
Re: Minimum Wage: Details Of Lawan, NLC Meeting Over Nationwide Strike by icemania: 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2019
Nigerians and titles sha... Senate president, senator Dr, alhaji Ahmed Lawan.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bamidele Salam: Reduce Lawmakers By Two-thirds; We’re Too Many, Unsustainable / Judgement Sacking Me Not Majority Decision, Adeleke Tells Appeal Court / House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.