Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Woman Arrested For Brutalising, Locking Own Son Up For Months - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Arrested For Brutalising, Locking Own Son Up For Months (19788 Views)

Court Awards ₦30M Against Marianne Ahmadu Ali For Locking Up Aide In Dog Cage / How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources / Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Arrested For Brutalising, Locking Own Son Up For Months by EcoBrick: 4:03am On Feb 13, 2021

...she started beating the young boy since he was four years old. They added that the recent assault lasted for close to two hours as the minor sustained several injuries on his head, face, shoulders, and back.

A woman identified as Peace Onyebuchi has been arrested by the gender unit of Ajangbandi Police Station in Lagos State for allegedly brutalising her son and locking him up.

According to Onyebuchi, she had the 10-year-old boy in her first relationship but is currently married to another man who is in the Gambia in search of greener pastures.

It was alleged by Onyebuchi's neighbours that she started beating the young boy since he was four years old. They added that the recent assault lasted for close to two hours as the minor sustained several injuries on his head, face, shoulders, and back.

The incident which occurred at Ekunpa, Ojo Local Government Area of Lagos, was reported to a human rights group, Advocates for Children and Vulnerable People's Network, by a concerned neighbour.

The neighbour said, "This boy is six years old, his name is Divine. He doesn't attend school anymore. Presently, Divine is looked up in a room by his mum. This torture has been going on since when Divine was four years old. His father is presently in the Gambia in search of greener pastures. This boy needs help.

"I was not even aware of the issue until recently when my landlord's daughter told me about it. I immediately told the landlord who didn't take the issue lightly; he immediately mobilised all the neighbours to her door and demanded that she should bring out the boy so we could see him, at least to be sure he was still alive.

"I used to see Divine in 2019 whenever he was going to school. He was a very fine young boy. He was very healthy and alive but since I had not been seeing him, I assumed he was not around. Little did we know she had been locking him up. When the landlord asked the mother to bring him out, what we saw was horrible.”

SaharaReporters gathered that Onyebuchi hits her son's head against the wall at the slightest provocation.

It was gathered that personnel of the Advocates for Children and Vulnerable People's Network had taken the young boy to the hospital for proper medical attention as he was unable to walk, stand, or even sit properly.
https://saharareporters.com/2021/02/12/woman-arrested-brutalising-locking-own-son-months

3 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Brutalising, Locking Own Son Up For Months by Praxis758: 4:09am On Feb 13, 2021
Wickedness is on daily increase. Many people would have been shouting blue murder if the child wasn't hers.

Imagine a mother doing this evil against her own biological son.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested For Brutalising, Locking Own Son Up For Months by Freestainworld(m): 4:19am On Feb 13, 2021
mother from hell, they should jail her.

18 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Brutalising, Locking Own Son Up For Months by PissfulProtester: 4:33am On Feb 13, 2021
Every woman has the tendency to be extremely wicked

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Arrested For Brutalising, Locking Own Son Up For Months by InfernoNig: 4:40am On Feb 13, 2021
This is inhumane from a mother to her own son. A child she labored for. A child she carried for 9months, what could be the cause of such hatred and maltreatment?

Just look at the boys head, all swollen. She just put all the hatred and pain of 10 years into the boy. Why not leave the boy with her mother or some other relatives to look after him, if she not comfortable with his presence, rather than put so much pain and affliction on him as if he stop her life from moving forward.

I doubt if she the biological mother of that child.

30 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Brutalising, Locking Own Son Up For Months by afroniger: 4:51am On Feb 13, 2021
Smh. This is inexplicable wickedness. They should check very well to confirm if the boy is truly her son.

15 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Brutalising, Locking Own Son Up For Months by IME1: 5:09am On Feb 13, 2021
It's like evil is prowling looking for whom to devour.

My people do not stay empty and unoccupied

Be filled with the Holy Spirit of God.

If your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit (not familiar or kundalini spirits) you won't be an easy prey or body host to the devil and his demons and dark forces.

Go figure, we are light and there is darkness
Life and death
Choose life, choose God

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Brutalising, Locking Own Son Up For Months by Ohizfly(m): 5:15am On Feb 13, 2021
I got 10 years Facebook up for sale

*Light my Kpoli

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested For Brutalising, Locking Own Son Up For Months by jawalis(m): 5:17am On Feb 13, 2021
Damn. That head is almost condemned

2 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Brutalising, Locking Own Son Up For Months by Ajanlekoko4: 5:17am On Feb 13, 2021
Some people are just evil, hope she's arrested on time. Please patronize us below

4 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Brutalising, Locking Own Son Up For Months by helinues: 5:28am On Feb 13, 2021
End time mother
Re: Woman Arrested For Brutalising, Locking Own Son Up For Months by deedo93(m): 6:12am On Feb 13, 2021
Na wa!
Re: Woman Arrested For Brutalising, Locking Own Son Up For Months by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:12am On Feb 13, 2021
A woman identified as Peace Onyebuchi has been arrested by the gender unit of Ajangbandi Police Station in Lagos State for allegedly brutalising her son and locking him up
For the remaining part of her miserable life, there shall never be peace for this animal call peace.

Calling her an animal is even an insult to the animal kingdom!

Just imagine the brutality to the fruit of her womb, wetim the idiot go come do to another woman pikin?
Mofo!

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Arrested For Brutalising, Locking Own Son Up For Months by leadedge: 6:12am On Feb 13, 2021
Wicked world
Re: Woman Arrested For Brutalising, Locking Own Son Up For Months by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:12am On Feb 13, 2021
Ohizfly:
Do not withhold discipline from a child; if you punish them with the rod, they will not die. Punish them with the rod and save them from death.

proverbs 23:13-14

*Light my Kpoli
It is your type that quotes the Bible upside-down.
Sometimes it is good to simply keep shut if you have nothing meaningful to contribute to a topic.

It is not a must to comment trash!
Some people smoke what you are smoking and make so much sense, but we can see your own smoking goes to the wrong side.

Collectii abeg.....

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Arrested For Brutalising, Locking Own Son Up For Months by HIbreed(m): 6:13am On Feb 13, 2021
Ohizfly:
Do not withhold discipline from a child; if you punish them with the rod, they will not die. Punish them with the rod and save them from death.

*Light my Kpoli
Are You Normal?

6 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Brutalising, Locking Own Son Up For Months by jakD: 6:13am On Feb 13, 2021
Some women are extraordinarily wicked though.

Ohizfly:

*Light my Kpoli
If that is what your sense told you the verse meant, then you should consider applying for a change of sense.

14 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Brutalising, Locking Own Son Up For Months by gambia(m): 6:14am On Feb 13, 2021
I guess shes mentally derailed.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Brutalising, Locking Own Son Up For Months by Businessboy96: 6:15am On Feb 13, 2021
N
Re: Woman Arrested For Brutalising, Locking Own Son Up For Months by DJ10rounds(m): 6:16am On Feb 13, 2021
This is one of the worst abuse someone can face in life, when your family treat you like you are a slave. Without love.
It is a beautiful Saturday morning,wake up and work out that body like never b4,work out like that is only what you gonna do today. Then take a hot cup of soyabean powder to relax your body. I deliver soybean powder to anywhere in Nigeria. Contact me on number on my signature

2 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Brutalising, Locking Own Son Up For Months by TBadd(m): 6:17am On Feb 13, 2021
damn, this is so wrong... people dey sha!!!
Re: Woman Arrested For Brutalising, Locking Own Son Up For Months by cupidFlint(m): 6:17am On Feb 13, 2021
.... In conclusion,,, fear woman

4 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Brutalising, Locking Own Son Up For Months by Antoeni(m): 6:18am On Feb 13, 2021
Boko Haram Mum

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Brutalising, Locking Own Son Up For Months by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 13, 2021
Re: Woman Arrested For Brutalising, Locking Own Son Up For Months by illicit(m): 6:19am On Feb 13, 2021
God bless those neighbours, God bless the landlord....

5 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Brutalising, Locking Own Son Up For Months by GeneralPula: 6:22am On Feb 13, 2021
Peace Onyebuchi

Nothing peace about Peace Onyebuchi

3 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Brutalising, Locking Own Son Up For Months by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:25am On Feb 13, 2021
illicit:
God bless those neighbours, God bless the landlord....
Amen.
God bless you too!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Arrested For Brutalising, Locking Own Son Up For Months by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 13, 2021
afroniger:
Smh. This is inexplicable wickedness. They should check very well to confirm if the boy is truly her son.

Oh, he's her son all right. Women are creatures of personal desire, and there's nothing to prevent a woman from hating her biological child if she thinks he's disturbing her objectives (in this case, the child's daddy is out of the picture, so the child is no longer useful from her point of view, only eating out of her money from the new husband). Women generally have a deep hatred for anything that stands in their way. Their love for all things is based on how useful these things are to them.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Arrested For Brutalising, Locking Own Son Up For Months by RayRay06677(m): 6:30am On Feb 13, 2021
A name has no significance other than ID, peace wasn't peaceful here

2 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Brutalising, Locking Own Son Up For Months by Deicide: 6:32am On Feb 13, 2021
I think she's probably suffering from a mental disorder

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Freeze Pantami’s Accounts - Rinu Oduala Urges CBN / Princess Stella Oduah Won The Anambra North Senatorial Seat. / On Biafra And Lower Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.