Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) (37798 Views)

Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Visits Fire Victims @ Ochanja Mkt & Toronto Hospital Onitsha / People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) / Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by Factfinder1(m): 10:09am On Jul 04, 2019
It is only by the grace of God that's are alive today let's be thankful
Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by noble2faith(m): 10:10am On Jul 04, 2019
Adebowhales:
Government should start selling dead bodies to ritualists. It will generate a huge revenue.

Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by GenFunction: 10:10am On Jul 04, 2019
mennnnnnn
Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by Ferrous(m): 10:10am On Jul 04, 2019
People that woke up for their daily hustling
Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by homehunters(m): 10:10am On Jul 04, 2019
What a life, what a country. Rip to the dead.
Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by Oxtertee(m): 10:11am On Jul 04, 2019
Benue and mass burial is like 5&6,may God heal their land.
Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by Kylekent59: 10:16am On Jul 04, 2019
Adebowhales:
Government should start selling dead bodies to ritualists. It will generate a huge revenue.

It's not funny, it could be anyone even your relations or loved ones.

You should rather be reasoning on how to avoid such scenario from ever happening again. Like restricting tankers loaded with inflamable content from plying the road from 6:00 a.m to 11.00 p.m. With that, there would be a lesser chance of such incidence to occur.

I wonder why you like rituals?

Oh, less I forget, your user name shows you are from the western part of Nigeria. damm!!!
Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by noble2faith(m): 10:23am On Jul 04, 2019
TundeCole:

Idiot of Nazareth his village!!!!

Fixed.

An idiot can never come from Nazareth!
He is simply a village idiot!

2 Likes

Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by Pethan: 10:23am On Jul 04, 2019
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by terzurum(m): 10:28am On Jul 04, 2019
[quote author=Harlem2 post=79929501] grin grin grin

See prick.[/quote]
See ya eye like em em em Okpolo grin
Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by xtrim1: 10:31am On Jul 04, 2019
ichidodo:
Dragon fire..

Dracarys!!
Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by engrcalvin: 10:32am On Jul 04, 2019
May God console the Bereaved!
Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by Zolautd: 10:37am On Jul 04, 2019
God have mercy on Nigeria
Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by Jubiliee: 10:37am On Jul 04, 2019
I hope the stupid Gov did not blame Buhari
Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 04, 2019
Kylekent59:
This shouldn't be displayed. It's an insult to the dead.

In a sane country, you wouldn't see this, it's just too gory.
The greatest insult to the dead

I always feel so sad when such pics are made available to the public. and makes me wonder if sense of respect for human being and common sense exist anymore

even if no religion exist there should be discipline of certain level
Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by Heffalump(m): 10:39am On Jul 04, 2019
I blame poverty. RIP to the dead!
Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by Offpoint: 10:45am On Jul 04, 2019
Erediauwa:
My heart felt condolences to the families of the victims involved in the accident and not those senseless one's who were there to scoop fuel.
They weren't there to scoop oil according to the news...
Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 04, 2019
Offpoint:

Alright, thanks.
Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by jolomiurenyi(m): 10:50am On Jul 04, 2019
Benue and bad news is like bread and butter.
Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by Opexzy: 10:54am On Jul 04, 2019
X36DD:
Let us join hands in cleaning Nairaland. There are a lot of bots. Simply reporting these spams of sexual and betting advert will delete the post immediately. Do you like such power? Try it now.

It's you against bot... You will soon get tired no matter your number and how hard you tried... I have offered my professional advise to the mods and owners of nairaland. Some of which can be easily achievable without spending a penny...

... But now it's seems like nairaland is cashing in on this spam post of a thing...

MY ADVICE BRO...
It is human against bots it does look like a fair fight...
Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by anytexy: 10:55am On Jul 04, 2019
Offpoint:

How did it happen please?
Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by Moneywirer: 10:57am On Jul 04, 2019
ichidodo:
Dragon fire..

Too much of GOT is bad

Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by Moneywirer: 11:02am On Jul 04, 2019
xtrim1:

Dracarys!!

Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by Moneywirer: 11:06am On Jul 04, 2019
too bad
Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by Offpoint: 11:15am On Jul 04, 2019
anytexy:
How did it happen please?
The tanker fell horizontally on the road and it wasn't on fire yet, it blocked the road, just a little space was left on the read. The villagers were out trying to warned upcoming traffics about the accident. some cars were diverted to pass through the village instead the main road. There comes this bus with passengers fully loaded, they warned the driver to passed through the village but he said I'll maneuver around the little space...

immediately he drove close to the tanker the heat from the bus exhaust ignited fire and the bus was only flame, the villagers trying put the bus fire before the tank exploded... all passengers and rescuer gone instanta
Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by Ewedegubbler: 11:18am On Jul 04, 2019
this Benue people and death be like say dem get serious covenant. na so dem die from aboki hands in the 60's and when the easterners tried to help, dem use their head carry bad market....

Benue people Abeg make una go revoke una covenant with tragedies... haba
Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by freshMallam1122: 11:22am On Jul 04, 2019
TundeCole:

Idiot of Nazareth!!!!
idiot of mecca..never u use Nazareth for wrong reasons again...unless the kind thunder were go fire yr mama an papa no the dis earth
Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 04, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

IF PRAYERS WORKED, THERE WON'T BE TRAGEDIES AND SUDDEN, PAINFUL DEATHS WITH THE WAY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE PRAY FOR AND AGAINST THINGS BEFORE LEAVING THEIR HOMES EVERY MORNING.

THE MORE WE PRAY FOR SAFE TRIPS THE MORE PEOPLE DIE ON THE ROADS.
THE MORE WE PRAY FOR GOOD HEALTH, THE MORE PHARM COMPANIES CASH IN.
THE MORE WE PRAY FOR BETTER LIVES AND A GOOD COUNTRY THE WORSE EVERYTHING GETS.

YOUR PRAYERS ARE EITHER USELESS, OR ARE BEING LISTEN TO BY A GOD WHO DOESN'T CARE.

NOR EXIST.
Prayer works whether u or any of ur atheistic fellows believe or not. Everything in life has its principles even unbelief. If u pray to God and stand on the high way in front of a moving truck u become automatic minced meat. God has mercy on whom He wants to have mercy, and He hardens whom He wants to harden. Praying alone is nothing without works.. Stop displaying ur foolishness anyhow. If u want to serve Lucifer u still require wisdom also if u want to be ur own god and serve no one or believe nothing but the basic evolution of man from the beginning to now in this dimension and the afterlife, u still require a lot of wisdom. So hustle wisdom and stop showing urself everywhere upandan angry

1 Like

Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by fortunechy(m): 11:31am On Jul 04, 2019
what a pity.... may their souls rip

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I present to you MY HERO! / How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic / Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.