Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,485 members, 7,836,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

I Want To Be Fat - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Want To Be Fat (36873 Views)

You Can Never Be Fat Enough For A Typical Nigerian Mother / I Want To Be Fat,am Too Slim / A Very Slim Lady Needs To Be Fat To Av An Increase In Weight: Any Recommended Nafdac Approve Drugs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Be Fat by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2010
Survivor9:

^^^
Nothing wrong with her ma'am.
Which is better? grin

[img]http://thebsreport.files./2009/09/huge-fat-woman.jpg[/img]
Get out of here! grin grin grin grin grin grin Gawd shocked

Re: I Want To Be Fat by kcreal(f): 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2010
@survivor9 you no go kill me. where did you bring those pics? i laugh in chinese
Re: I Want To Be Fat by Rightworld(m): 6:17pm On Mar 23, 2010
rokiatu:

How can you say that? Do you know how skinny He/she is? For example look at the pic I posted, would you advice
someone like that to remain that way?
No matter how skinning you are, you're still better off
Re: I Want To Be Fat by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2010
Rightworld:

No matter how skinning you are, you're still better off
I beg to disagree. too skinny or too fat is just not right. Everyone should aim for a healthy weight.
If someone is too skinny and want to put a bit of weight on, there is nothing wrong with that undecided
Re: I Want To Be Fat by Survivor9: 7:27pm On Mar 23, 2010
I'd rather be a broom than to be like those women.
Re: I Want To Be Fat by faozidion: 11:06am On Mar 26, 2010
rokiatu:

I beg to disagree. too skinny or too fat is just not right. Everyone should aim for a healthy weight.
If someone is too skinny and want to put a bit of weight on, there is nothing wrong with that undecided

You are right rokiatu. grin
Re: I Want To Be Fat by siapaya(m): 12:11pm On Mar 30, 2010
I'm sure that your point is you want to make your body thicker, not fat, right?

Why dont you try this supplement, curcuma plus emulsion. Its natural , so you no need to worry for the side effect.
Ask for the emulsion at the pharmacist, it wont cost you hell,

visit http://curcumaplusng..com
Re: I Want To Be Fat by molekoole(m): 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2012
winkU know i faced the same problem sometimes back, so i surmoned courage to ask my mum, and she told me that;
hmmn oko mi
1). it could be because u drank too much garri while in boarding school
2). genes
3). my fore fathers have descended on me
4). maybe i am an ogbanje
5). i did too much x-rays exposing me to too much radioactivity as a result of too much injuries
oh the last one i cant say but just go thru dis ones and check urself very well
did i help @ all?
for more advise contact me thru molekoole@hotmail.com
Re: I Want To Be Fat by lastcenter: 9:44pm On Oct 13, 2012
When you're fat do you see you?Do you hear you only? But when you keep eating what do you see?

You disappeared!
Re: I Want To Be Fat by tuniphlex1: 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
i found the best answer on how to become fat from thin here https://www.myhealthgist.com.ng/2019/01/how-to-become-fat-from-thin-quickly.html
Re: I Want To Be Fat by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 02, 2019
Oga Ade tears can cure the cancer, but the sad thing is Oga Ade never cries. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? / Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. / Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.