Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

Atletico Sign Joao Felix For £113m In Fifth Most Expensive Transfer In History - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Atletico Sign Joao Felix For £113m In Fifth Most Expensive Transfer In History (24149 Views)

Chelsea Reach Verbal Agreement To Sign Joao Felix From Atletico Madrid / BREAKING : Pereira Knocks Out Adesanya In Fifth Round For Upset / Joao Felix Wins 2019 Golden Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atletico Sign Joao Felix For £113m In Fifth Most Expensive Transfer In History by andrew444(m): 8:55am On Jul 04, 2019
timay:

No think am o , in terms of money, Man utd / Madrid / Barca are always at the top. Man utd was the richest sports club in the world for like 2 or 3 years in a role, they only dropped earlier this year when the new ranking was released. So oga calm down and no talk as if Real Madrid and Barca are far far richer than Man utd .

Man utd that the club owner using the money from the club to service personal debt every year, yet they still declare profit every year and have money to spend on big signings over the years. How many clubs in the world can do that

lol I know na broda ,you didn't get me well

Man U is the richest club in the world richer than Barca and Madrid no doubt

I am speaking of performance wise o broda
Re: Atletico Sign Joao Felix For £113m In Fifth Most Expensive Transfer In History by Jokerman(m): 8:55am On Jul 04, 2019
What if bracelona that bought dembele 200mil and Coutinho 180 mil, and still put them on the bench

Leave Aletico jare
Re: Atletico Sign Joao Felix For £113m In Fifth Most Expensive Transfer In History by andrew444(m): 8:56am On Jul 04, 2019
naijapips04:

After a year of service to the club? That is some good deal man.

Good deal gaining only how much ? 17 million?
Re: Atletico Sign Joao Felix For £113m In Fifth Most Expensive Transfer In History by timay(m): 8:58am On Jul 04, 2019
andrew444:

Oh! ok.

But they will bounce back though. It happens to big club once in a while. Even Barca are on a decline, Madrid had their own last season, but are now jump starting things now to get back.

With the rebuilding process going on, they will bounce back in 2 or 3 seasons.

1 Like

Re: Atletico Sign Joao Felix For £113m In Fifth Most Expensive Transfer In History by andrew444(m): 8:58am On Jul 04, 2019
Jokerman:
What if bracelona that bought dembele 200mil and Coutinho 180 mil, and still put them on the bench

Leave Aletico jare

Dembele and coutinho are overpriced and nonse of them is worth that amount

They didn't bench dembele as he is mostly injured

Coutinho came good in the first half season he came ,coutinho has been a regular from Barca

I hope Joao Felix comes good

2 Likes

Re: Atletico Sign Joao Felix For £113m In Fifth Most Expensive Transfer In History by Barryseal: 9:01am On Jul 04, 2019
Athletico is really owning this transfer window. They have sold Fernandez to Bayern for 60m,Rodri 70M,Greizmann is going for probably 100M+.

Shows how far they have come as a club under Simone, they have successfully bridged the homogeneous dominance of Barca and Madrid in one swoop. Their brand new stadium is a complete world class edifice and now they sign up some of the best prospect in the world.

Hopefully, Felix fulfills his potential. Alot of dross players have found their way out of the Portuguese league recently. Players like Jackson Martinez, Renato Sanchez and Markovic have failed woefully after owning the Portuguese league.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atletico Sign Joao Felix For £113m In Fifth Most Expensive Transfer In History by uunwanaobong3: 9:02am On Jul 04, 2019
I know say that STUPID JEALOUS LA LIGA PRESIDENT no go blame mancity now.

Image an 18 year old teenager with 6 month of professional experience being bought for 126 million euro.
La liga clubs real madrid, barca and atl madrid and PSG have destroy transfer marked and are looking for english clubs to blame for their greed,..
63 milion for RODRI is a fair price for the current market price. That guy na busquet incarnet. Mancity go bad next season..
As for man utd keep, wasting money ön average english players na relegation una go enter....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atletico Sign Joao Felix For £113m In Fifth Most Expensive Transfer In History by andrew444(m): 9:02am On Jul 04, 2019
timay:

Oh! ok.

But they will bounce back though. It happens to big club once in a while. Even Barca are on a decline, Madrid had their own last season, but are now jump starting things now to get back.

With the rebuilding process going on, they will bounce back in 2 or 3 seasons.

Man united will bounce no doubt

Barcelona on decline ? Lol ,how ? But they always ended up wth trophy all season ,is it because they have not won the champions league for some time now ?

Madrid only had a bad season ,they have bought some players but they doesn't mean they are back ,wait make season start ,lol
Re: Atletico Sign Joao Felix For £113m In Fifth Most Expensive Transfer In History by OhiOfIhima: 9:06am On Jul 04, 2019
Roon9:
See what psG has caused. Now every player is worth more than 50m grin

Please I'm I the only that holds the opinion that the Women's world cup is much more matured than AFCON?

Vr vr mature
Sweden vs Netherland, beautiful game

1 Like

Re: Atletico Sign Joao Felix For £113m In Fifth Most Expensive Transfer In History by Chukalemon(m): 9:07am On Jul 04, 2019
The season uefa champions league is going to be tougher.
Re: Atletico Sign Joao Felix For £113m In Fifth Most Expensive Transfer In History by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 04, 2019
DonBenny77:
someone is about to get dumped

luis Suarez comes to mind
Wetin concern Luis Suarez with Athletico Madrid Biko nu...☹️
Re: Atletico Sign Joao Felix For £113m In Fifth Most Expensive Transfer In History by bada007(m): 9:08am On Jul 04, 2019
Isobug:
This is way too much for this kid.... Football trasfer is Absolutely going the wrong way,No thanks to PSG and City
you fools are just shouting mancity.....what have they done ...city most expensive player is mahrez at 60m......what about Chelsea that started the thread with Torres and David Luiz or Liverpool that has the most expensive defender and second expensive keeper pls leave city out of it
Re: Atletico Sign Joao Felix For £113m In Fifth Most Expensive Transfer In History by mapist(m): 9:12am On Jul 04, 2019
Roon9:

Please I'm I the only that holds the opinion that the Women's world cup is much more matured than AFCON?

Absolutely not. Neat passing of the ball.
Re: Atletico Sign Joao Felix For £113m In Fifth Most Expensive Transfer In History by uunwanaobong3: 9:14am On Jul 04, 2019
Isobug:
This is way too much for this kid.... Football trasfer is Absolutely going the wrong way,No thanks to PSG and City

Before u BEGAN YOUR HATE CAMPAIGN AGAINST MANCITY, TELL ME JUST ONE SINGLE PLAYER WEY MANCITY BOUGHT FOR 65 MILLION POUNDS
Abi u are just jealous of their success..

Even small tottenham don begin buy for 65 millions
Re: Atletico Sign Joao Felix For £113m In Fifth Most Expensive Transfer In History by Larryslim(m): 9:15am On Jul 04, 2019
gurunlocker:
grin grin

Football is now solely business, how's this one that can't even score and assist 10 goals in a season worth that amount?

One of the reasons I do respect arsenal grin

You are using Arsenal 3 seasons budget to buy 1 player shocked
He scored like 29 goals in all competition last season.
And the £172m fees will be payed in instalments and not once!
Re: Atletico Sign Joao Felix For £113m In Fifth Most Expensive Transfer In History by timay(m): 9:16am On Jul 04, 2019
OhiOfIhima:

Vr vr mature
Sweden vs Netherland, beautiful game

I think say na only me notice am. Both teams hardly boot the ball away, even in tight spaces, they pass their way out of trouble with slick and neat passes.

Africa still has a long way to go. Both male and female. Imagine Egypt that has win the Afcon 7 times can't even boast of World cup quarter finals and no African team has played the world cup semifinals let alone final, despite the talents.

1 Like

Re: Atletico Sign Joao Felix For £113m In Fifth Most Expensive Transfer In History by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 04, 2019
Roon9:

Please I'm I the only that holds the opinion that the Women's world cup is
much more matured than AFCON?
'Much more' is even an understatement
Re: Atletico Sign Joao Felix For £113m In Fifth Most Expensive Transfer In History by martineverest(m): 9:32am On Jul 04, 2019
Carlyboi:
nah that was before not when the Chinese consortium have taken it over how did you think they were able to build the Wanda metropolitana?from just ATMs earnings I lol!smh so u no know say atm don get money now?
Wanda hasn't taken over atlectico..they just helped them construct their stadium...they get their name as part of the atadiu name in return...Spanish and Italian clubs hardly sell their clubs...only ac Milan,inter and Valencia have done that
Re: Atletico Sign Joao Felix For £113m In Fifth Most Expensive Transfer In History by martineverest(m): 9:33am On Jul 04, 2019
andrew444:

Madrid is the richest in the world
Re: Atletico Sign Joao Felix For £113m In Fifth Most Expensive Transfer In History by Carlyboi(m): 9:40am On Jul 04, 2019
martineverest:
Wanda hasn't taken over atlectico..they just helped them construct their stadium...they get their name as part of the atadiu name in return...Spanish and Italian clubs hardly sell their clubs...only ac Milan,inter and Valencia have done that
Nah they had 20% stake before selling 17% to an Israeli consortium who now have 32% and they had the controlling stake initially talking bout Wanda it’s only on rare occasions an individual or company has bout 70-100 % stake in a sports or football club I blv the largest shareholder makes the final decision or major policies.
Re: Atletico Sign Joao Felix For £113m In Fifth Most Expensive Transfer In History by jelel6: 9:43am On Jul 04, 2019
If I'd spend money on a youngster currently, it'll be on this guy. 120m is a lot but if he reaches his potential, he'll be going for 160-180m in the next 3-5 years.

He's an incredible talent. Incredible technique, passing, vision. He's going to be an excellent playmaker in 2 years.

I don't know if someone is the perfect kind of coach for his style. I thought Man City wanted him too but I know Pep is not going to sign a teenager for that amount who's going to sit on the bench.

1 Like

Re: Atletico Sign Joao Felix For £113m In Fifth Most Expensive Transfer In History by DonBenny77(m): 9:46am On Jul 04, 2019
nobodytestme:

Wetin concern Luis Suarez with Athletico Madrid Biko nu...☹️

you no sabi football, athletico don sign griezman replacement and so he's headed for Barca to bench Suarez who hasn't been in form recently both for club and country. The Barca I know don't take dip in form lightly plus Suarez don old and isn't like Messi r Ronaldo wey fit defy age

so like I said Suarez is getting dumped sooner than later
Re: Atletico Sign Joao Felix For £113m In Fifth Most Expensive Transfer In History by JustSomeDude(m): 9:51am On Jul 04, 2019
Money is killing the game. You can't compare this current crop of players to that of the last two decades. Next thing you'll read on the news is that average Pogba is worth €200 million. It's indeed sad.
Re: Atletico Sign Joao Felix For £113m In Fifth Most Expensive Transfer In History by Princedapace(m): 9:51am On Jul 04, 2019
Roon9:

Well, it is normal. The women world cup is organized by FIFA. Fifa is richer than caf countless times..

Secondly, there is no way u can compare a competition organized by FIFA with caf.

Finally, caf is a product failed countries.. As citizens of Africa have refused to hold their leaders accountable, we shouldn't expect a world class sport contest. Why? Africans are poor. A-side north Africans, the other countries are playing nonsense, countries can't afford to travel becus more than half population of citizens in African countries can't afford traveling expenses. Each match cost from 10k naira, how many Nigerians who watch football can afford 10k per month, plus flight fee, visa fee, hotel fee, feeding etc in Egypt. The same story with the rest of African countries.

What the competition lacks is fans attendance. It is like that due to hunger. Not fixing our countries in Africa means we will keep seeing this type of shit..

It is well..

3 Likes

Re: Atletico Sign Joao Felix For £113m In Fifth Most Expensive Transfer In History by andrew444(m): 9:52am On Jul 04, 2019
martineverest:
Madrid is the richest in the world

When Madrid overtake man you ?
Re: Atletico Sign Joao Felix For £113m In Fifth Most Expensive Transfer In History by grandstar(m): 9:53am On Jul 04, 2019
gurunlocker:
grin grin

Football is now solely business, how's this one that can't even score and assist 10 goals in a season worth that amount?

One of the reasons I do respect arsenal grin

You are using Arsenal 3 seasons budget to buy 1 player shocked

He scored 15 goals
Re: Atletico Sign Joao Felix For £113m In Fifth Most Expensive Transfer In History by Sanchez01: 9:57am On Jul 04, 2019
martineverest:
la Liga smaller clubs are gradually matching EPL clubs

even Bayern Munich are signing expensively....barca,Madrid,psg,juventus are already out-matching EPL big clubs when it comes to signings
It seems you are clueless about what goes on in the transfer world. The likes of Manchester City and the EPL as a whole just started signing expensive players. It has always been Real Madrid and none other from inception.

Where did you think the Galacticos idealogy came from?
Re: Atletico Sign Joao Felix For £113m In Fifth Most Expensive Transfer In History by osazsky(m): 9:57am On Jul 04, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Transfer market have spoil finish.
ur zidane spent 400m in 2 weeks,Japanese messi and Japanese mendy my sss,u didn't see anything wrong with zidane and Barca,,,dembele,conthioh but once u hear man city or pep immediately u get an erection , I hate Nigerians they are all hypocrites ,,, city highest signing is 60m,cant say same for real,man u baca and d rest spits nonsense
Re: Atletico Sign Joao Felix For £113m In Fifth Most Expensive Transfer In History by MorataFC: 9:58am On Jul 04, 2019
Roon9:

baba no be you alone, watching cricket is far more interesting than watching afcon
Re: Atletico Sign Joao Felix For £113m In Fifth Most Expensive Transfer In History by tallskinnyperv(m): 9:58am On Jul 04, 2019
chinchonglee:
D guy is worth it. He doesnt play like a teenager, he plays so matured.
shut up ur mouth there!!! how does he worth 126m...even ronaldo at his peak was sold for 80m...
Re: Atletico Sign Joao Felix For £113m In Fifth Most Expensive Transfer In History by klever18(m): 9:59am On Jul 04, 2019
Roon9:

it's only me and u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

European Nations Cup 2008 Discussion Thread / African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama / Argentina Vice-president Defends Enzo Fernandez After Racism Row: I Support You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.