Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,905 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Am I Going To Heaven? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am I Going To Heaven? (2310 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts / Prophet Samuel S.T Olaluwoya: 9 Things That Can Not Get You To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Going To Heaven? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 05, 2019
Dafemich:
I don't know mentioning you is an insult to you. Am sorry I won't do that again. so don't let it continue, have apologize
See my friend, it's not mentioning me that i saw as an insult, but the purpose for which you mentioned me.

I'm sorry though, i think I may have been too hard on you, because it may have been beyond you. So please don't take it personally and to heart.

Take care and God bless.
Re: Am I Going To Heaven? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 05, 2019
jesusjnr:
See my friend, it's not mentioning me that i saw as an insult, but the purpose for which you mentioned me.

I'm sorry though, i think I may have been too hard on you, because it may have been beyond you. So please don't take it personally and to heart.

Take care and God bless.

Praise God, Hallelujah! smiley
Re: Am I Going To Heaven? by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 05, 2019
Maximus69:

Please jesusjnr, don't mind my Jehovah's Witnesses background this time, it's just one of those things we commonly experience in the neighbourhood!

So can you too lovingly reply to make peace with a Christian brother? Matthew 5:9
Aproko opportunist gerrarahia.

Who send you work? Why not mind your own deceptive Jehovah witness business?

Have you hypocrite made peace with all those your Christian brothers that you have deceived and lied to here?

Have you asked for forgiveness from Jesus on the behalf of you and your fellow hypocrites Jehovah witnesses who are insulting, and calling Him the servant of His Father?

You have a mountain in your eye, and you are telling someone about the mole in his eye you hypocrite and modern day pharisee.

Get thee behind me liar! smiley
Re: Am I Going To Heaven? by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 05, 2019
Maximus69:

Praise God, Hallelujah! smiley
Don't repent of your hypocrisy and lies, and be praising God for something that has nothing to do with you.
Re: Am I Going To Heaven? by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 05, 2019
jesusjnr:
Don't repent of your hypocrisy and lies, and be praising God for something that has nothing to do with you.

Please jesusjnr, forget about Jehovah's Witnesses and all our theories for now. We're all nonentity {Luke 17:10} as far as you're able to apply the words of Jesus of Nazareth, everlasting blessings awaits you! John 3:16-18

I'm happier than ever with you this morning for applying the words of Jesus!

Do you know how angels in heaven are rejoicing now for this single act of yours as you wholeheartedly bow to the order of the Lord of lords and King of kings?

Do you know that Jehovah's Witnesses globally are considering Psalms 133:1 as our daily text for today?

Well, that verse talks about unity, peace and love amongst faithful worshipers of the true God!

So permit me for the first time ever on NL to proclaim a nonejw a brother in Christ! Because of what you've just done this morning, i'm telling you jnr that you've made my day!

God bless you Sir! smiley
Re: Am I Going To Heaven? by Herdsmen: 10:42am On Jul 05, 2019
jesusjnr:
If you think you have ever been like me, that's one of greatest delusion that you have ever had since you became a human being, for you have never been like me, and at this rate you'd never be like me, for if you were ever like me, you would never be like me and yet decline to your present level of spiritual blindness and ignorance.

As I said you should stay and pray with those of your level of walk with God, for you guys have mediocrity in common, and next time you mention me in this regard you should know what you're asking for.

Nonsense, I should come and see a post that's smacks of the height of the doctrine of the flesh, because it appeased your flesh.

So why should I be surprised that you would think that I just gave my life to Christ, when your basis of judgment has already shown how faulty it is, for I have been wrecking havoc on Satan's kingdom for over the past sixteen years, and this is not even the level of giving my life to Christ, but the next level of the Spirit which is the Kingdom of God, but i wouldn't expect you to be able to comprehend that now.

So as I said earlier you've found your match, so stay, pray and do whatever you want do with them, but if you ever desire to get to my level, you would need serious upgrade seriously.

You don't know, and you don't want to learn from those who do.

You make sense....
Re: Am I Going To Heaven? by Herdsmen: 10:46am On Jul 05, 2019
jesusjnr:
You insulted me by mentioning me here, so please don't cry foul, for I didn't insult you beforehand but you started this.

And when I stated how pissed I was by what you did, instead of letting me be, you started displaying your ignorance by saying that I just gave my life to Christ, imagine that!

So don't even talk of insult because you are the aggressor, so keep whatever you and your spiritual level mates have, I don't need it.

For if I did, I wouldn't be such a thorn in the spirit of Satan and his works here and elsewhere.

Stop you're derailing.... The spirit of God is of peace love and sound mind..
Don't let the tricky old hag Sneak in....reread this post..and understand..

More Grace.
Re: Am I Going To Heaven? by Herdsmen: 10:47am On Jul 05, 2019
jesusjnr:

Take care and God bless.

God is love.
Re: Am I Going To Heaven? by CodeTemplar: 11:21am On Jul 05, 2019
jesusjnr:
No wonder you'd be calling for us to come together to pray, because you think that prayer is the solution to the issues of the church when people continue in live in sin?

The problem of the church is not praying together but getting the individual quality right first, for as long as the church doesn't get that part right, they all can pray together from today till Christ comes, nothing would really change unless they change.

For even Jesus was praying alone not even with His twelve disciples until He was able to have a few of them(Peter, John, James) that were closer to His individual quality and could agree with Him in prayer.

For we need to get our individual quality right first before we should think of praying together. For if we are able to do that, then when we come together it wouldn't be any different from what happened on the day of Pentecost.

But I can see that you found those who are at your spiritual level, so you can pray with them.

As for me I pray alone except with those at my spiritual level for I know the extent of God's power and presense I feel already when I pray alone. So I know what to expect when I have more of people of about the same spiritual capacity join with me in prayer, for is bound to be no different from what happened then, because the spiritual quality at the individual level is standard.

So next time don't waste your hope on me seeing such thrash, because it is lies and emanates from hell to me.

#doctrineofhell
Prayerfulness leads to power and strength in the spirit and can help stay ahead of sin so what are you saying?
Re: Am I Going To Heaven? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 05, 2019
Maximus69:

Please jesusjnr, forget about Jehovah's Witnesses and all our theories for now. We're all nonentity {Luke 17:10} as far as you're able to apply the words of Jesus of Nazareth, everlasting blessings awaits you! John 3:16-18

I'm happier than ever with you this morning for applying the words of Jesus!

Do you know how angels in heaven are rejoicing now for this single act of yours as you wholeheartedly bow to the order of the Lord of lords and King of kings?

Do you know that Jehovah's Witnesses globally are considering Psalms 133:1 as our daily text for today?

Well, that verse talks about unity, peace and love amongst faithful worshipers of the true God!

So permit me for the first time ever on NL to proclaim a nonejw a brother in Christ! Because of what you've just done this morning, i'm telling you jnr that you've made my day!

God bless you Sir! smiley
The delusions of a hypocrite and lying Jehovah witness!

So you a hypocrite and antichrist Jehovah witness now think you alone can play the role of the angels in heaven, but sorry your ignorance of the truth about me fails you, because the real angels are not ignorant of who I am for they are with me on a constant basis, because God is pleased with me, because I most of the time if not always do the things that please Him.

So instead of trying to impersonate the angels and imposing your limited views on them, why not bother about the fact that you are insulting their Master and calling the Son of God whom they serve, the servant of His Father, for that is something that causes grief in heaven, because you cannot do that and still be claiming to be of God, for it's only hypocrites as Pharisees and Antichrists who do that.

And also repent of the falsehood and lies you and your lying fellows Jehovah witnesses spread to people on a daily. So my friend you have a lot on your human plate to bother about than trying to play angels or God who are spirits.

For if you truly knew me as God, and the angels did, you'd know that what I did today was bread and butter for me, and you can go through even my history here and verify this, for i have even opened a full thread to apologise to atheists.

So keep deluding yourself worrying about the mole in my eye and don't remove the mountain of hypocrisy and lies in your eyes, I know say your name go be sorry at the end. cheesy

But you can begin the process of your repentance and turning from your wicked ways and consequently making not just the angels but God in heaven happy as I do by answering this simple question:

jesusjnr:
ARE YOU THE SERVANT OF YOUR FATHER?

The simple question that exposes the lies and hypocrisy of the Jehovah Witnesses. cheesy

For if you don't see the insult in calling Jesus the servant of His Father, then you shouldn't find any problem in calling yourself same, except you're a still a hypocrite. And hypocrites don't go to heaven. wink
Re: Am I Going To Heaven? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 05, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Prayerfulness leads to power and strength in the spirit and can help stay ahead of sin so what are you saying?
Prayer without obedience of God's Word is vanity!!!

The pharisees also prayed!

Most Christians today as yourself are modern day Pharisees!

You pray, fast, pay your tithes, honor God with your lips and mouths, but your heart is far from him because you don't keep His Word, so your pray in vain because the purpose of prayer is defeated.

So I hope you've learnt a thing or two about prayer today. wink
Re: Am I Going To Heaven? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
jesusjnr:
The delusions of a hypocrite and lying Jehovah witness!

So you a hypocrite and antichrist Jehovah witness now think you alone can play the role of the angels in heaven, but sorry your ignorance of the truth about me fails you, because the real angels are not ignorant of who I am for they are with me on a constant basis, because God is pleased with me, because I most of the time if not always do the things that please Him.

So instead of trying to impersonate the angels and imposing your limited views on them, why not bother about the fact that you are insulting their Master and calling the Son of God whom they serve, the servant of His Father, for that is something that causes grief in heaven, because you cannot do that and still be claiming to be of God, for it's only hypocrites as Pharisees and Antichrists who do that.

And also repent of the falsehood and lies you and your lying fellows Jehovah witnesses spread to people on a daily. So my friend you have a lot on your human plate to bother about than trying to play angels or God who are spirits.

For if you truly knew me as God, and the angels did, you'd know that what I did today was bread and butter for me, and you can go through even my history here and verify this, for i have even opened a full thread to apologise to atheists.

So keep deluding yourself worrying about the mole in my eye and don't remove the mountain of hypocrisy and lies in your eyes, I know say your name go be sorry at the end. cheesy

But you can begin the process of your repentance and turning from your wicked ways and consequently making not just the angels but God in heaven happy as I do by answering this simple question:

For if you don't see the insult in calling Jesus the servant of His Father, then you shouldn't find any problem in calling yourself same, except you're a still a hypocrite. And hypocrites don't go to heaven. wink

Are you still having issues with this?

OK sorry i was just pulling your legs.

YES! YES!! YES!!! I am/was a servant of my Father.
I started serving him right from the very moment i learnt to walk, talk and see. He sent me on errands countless times.

But that doesn't stop me from being his jewel as a son because i'm his firstborn so we cherish each other till his last breath!

So don't worry about that.

And Jesus was also referred to as God's servant in the Bible because he worked for his father right from the day he was born till now! Proverbs 8:22, 30 compared to Isaiah 52:13,53:11 John 5:17
Re: Am I Going To Heaven? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2019
Dafemich:
@solite, nice write up. I don't know how to contact you and some other good Christian on nl. I wrote a book on this topic, by the grace of God I will be doing the launching soon, so I will like you go guys to there.
And I hope people be like Jesusjnr read this thread
you shouldn't have mentioned jesusjnr, he doesn't believe the bible is the word of God.
Re: Am I Going To Heaven? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2019
Maximus69:

The FRUIT justifies the TREE! Says Jesus. Matthew 12:33

All the doctrines of any religion could be likened to THEORIES, then when you join such a religion you're taught the PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS of such theories, then you'll start enjoying the BENEFITS immediately! Matthew 7:24-27

Jesus certainly taught so many things in the first century { Mark 6:34} he promised to send the Holy Spirit which will teach his followers the practical applications of all his theories because time will not permit him to do that {John 16:7} and if everything goes according to plan Jesus listed the benefits that will follow immediately! James 2:26 compared to Galatians 5:22-23

So we need not condemn the theories {doctrines} of any religious group as long as they claim to be Christians {Luke 9:49-50} what Jesus said is if their theories are correct they'll never face difficulties in applying such theories and the whole world will see the benefits of such theories! Matthew 5:14-16 compared to John 17:20-23

Please let all honesthearted observers see the benefits of your doctrines so as to praise the God who gave such wisdom to mortal men! 1Peter 2:12
stop quoting me
Re: Am I Going To Heaven? by Dafemich(m): 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2019
solite3:
you shouldn't have mentioned jesusjnr, he doesn't believe the bible is the word of God.
I made a mistake. And way he was insulting me, I don't know what type of a Christian he is
Re: Am I Going To Heaven? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2019
Dafemich:
I made a mistake. And way he was insulting me, I don't know what type of a Christian he is
he is not
Re: Am I Going To Heaven? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2019
Maximus69:

Are you still having issues with this?

OK sorry i was just pulling your legs.

YES! YES!! YES!!! I am/was a servant of my Father.
I started serving him right from the very moment i learnt to walk, talk and see. He sent me on errands countless times.

But that doesn't stop me from being his jewel as a son because i'm his firstborn so we cherish each other till his last breath!

So don't worry about that.

And Jesus was also referred to as God's servant in the Bible because he worked for his father right from the day he was born till now! Proverbs 8:22, 30 compared to Isaiah 52:13,53:11 John 5:17

Wow!

But why did it take you so long?

OK you are no longer a hypocrite in my sight, for admitting this.

But I hope you get my point, on how your being his son supersedes your being his servant despite your serving him.

I have also served my dad a lot if possible even more than servants do, but not he or any other person has ever called me his servant, not even once, but his son.

So i know Jesus was also called a servant but that was
actually my point.

God bless you bro.
Re: Am I Going To Heaven? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
jesusjnr:
Wow!

But why did it take you so long?

OK you are no longer a hypocrite in my sight, for admitting this.

But I hope you get my point, on how your being his son supersedes your being his servant despite your serving him.

I have also served my dad a lot if possible even more than servants do, but not he or any other person has ever called me his servant, not even once, but his son.

So i know Jesus was also called a servant but that was
actually my point.

God bless you bro.
OH, it's just one of those naughty things people do behind cameras!
We aren't seeing each other so you don't expect me to keep answering you at will just like that!
So i'm sorry for the delay! smiley
Re: Am I Going To Heaven? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
Maximus69:

OH, it's just one of those naughty things people do behind cameras!
We aren't seeing each other so you don't expect me to keep answering you at will just like that!
So i'm sorry for the delay! smiley
You can say so for yourself, but some of your fellows JWs saw it as an insult to say they were the servants of their fathers.

I don't blame them though for it sounds quite awkward to me, to be called a servant of my own father.

But that's by the way now, over to the next one. wink
Re: Am I Going To Heaven? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
solite3:
stop quoting me
As long as you claim to be a Christian {worshiper of my God} i will continue to quote you! Matthew 5:43

If you don't want to be quoted, please you must leave this forum because it's all about religion! Matthew 12:21, John 2:15

So if you can't withstand the TRUTH you need not dabble into the affairs of the sons of TRUTH! John 1:9,3:19

Intolerance is not allowed here Sir, it's either you prove yourself worthy by standing in the light or you go and hide yourself in DARKNESS!
Don't worry i'll teach you the PRACTICA APPLICATIONS of God's word! wink
Re: Am I Going To Heaven? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
solite3:

LIAR! LIAR!! LIAR!!!

You typed that jesusjnr DOESN'T BELIEVE THE BIBLE IS THE WORD OF GOD!

You're a LIAR!
Because the Bible said we should 'test all spirits'

jesusjnr was fully tested by the scriptures this morning when a Jehovah's Witness presented the words of Jesus to two angry men though both of them ignored the JW but BOW to the words of Jesus!

So who are you to curse the blessed one of the most high God who willfully obeyed the utterances of God's only begotten son? Matthew 17:5 angry

You need to apologize for typing that Sir! smiley
Re: Am I Going To Heaven? by CodeTemplar: 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2019
jesusjnr:
Prayer without obedience of God's Word is vanity!!!

The pharisees also prayed!

Most Christians today as yourself are modern day Pharisees!

You pray, fast, pay your tithes, honor God with your lips and mouths, but your heart is far from him because you don't keep His Word, so your pray in vain because the purpose of prayer is defeated.

So I hope you've learnt a thing or two about prayer today. wink
Some sin are actually not done willingly. Those ones need prayerfulness.
Re: Am I Going To Heaven? by CodeTemplar: 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
Dafemich:
He has called me a Pharisee already.
Re: Am I Going To Heaven? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
Maximus69:

LIAR! LIAR!! LIAR!!!

You typed that jesusjnr DOESN'T BELIEVE THE BIBLE IS THE WORD OF GOD!

You're a LIAR!
Because the Bible said we should 'test all spirits'

jesusjnr was fully tested by the scriptures this morning when a Jehovah's Witness presented the words of Jesus to two angry men though both of them ignored the JW but BOW to the words of Jesus!

So who are you to curse the blessed one of the most high God who willfully obeyed the utterances of God's only begotten son? Matthew 17:5 angry

You need to apologize for typing that Sir! smiley
Actually sorry to bust your bubble here my friend, but I had already done the apology post before seeing whatever post you were talking about.

So my apology had nothing to do with what any Jehovah witness did or did not do, but in keeping with what jesusjnr does, and has done here on several occasions before now without any input of any JW.

So please don't get overboard with yourself even though you may not mean any harm. wink
Re: Am I Going To Heaven? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
Dafemich:
See my friend, I have already apologized for my strong response to you, for I realized you didn't mean harm and that I overreacted to your mentioning me in that respect.

For it wasn't really you I was reacting to, but a consequence of the extent of abuse, insults, attacks etc., I have endued in the hands of Nairaland Christians, with the owner of the post you refered me to being one of the foremost of them, for not many would survive such extent of attacks. And recently one of my former fiercest critics here said my ability to continue in spite of such extent of opposition was worthy of emulation.

But it's not easy to do so because a times such extents of attacks makes me to be immediately suspicious of any such comments even though the person may not mean any harm. Hence my being more defensive.

So I hope you should now understand the reason for my outburst, for it was not you i was responding to but something beyond you.

So please as I said forgive me and don't take it to heart.

Thank you and God bless.
Re: Am I Going To Heaven? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2019
jesusjnr:
Actually sorry to bust your bubble here JW, but I had already done the apology post before seeing whatever post you were talking about.

So my apology had nothing to do with what any Jehovah witness did or did not do, but in keeping with what jesusjnr does, and has done here on several occasions before now without any input of any JW.

So please don't get overboard with yourself even though you may not mean any harm. wink

You've always opposed JWs, don't you? cheesy

So it's obvious you never give a bleep about whatever JWs has got to say Sir, it's about you willing to obey the words of Jesus {God's ONLY begotten son}.
You might have done that before i don't know of that, but i personally WITNESSED the one you did this morning and as a lover of TRUTH i can't help it but to be highly impressed with that single act!

We are Jehovah's Witnesses, even though we detests all other forms of worship and religious doctrines, but we will always rejoice with the TRUTH {1Corinthians 13:6} and the TRUTH is that nobody can gain divine approval except those obeying God's son! John 3:16-18

You've just done that and as a witness of the fact i rejoice because the same happens in heaven when humans suppresses their ego and arrogance only to bow to the words of the King of kings! John 17:20

God bless you! smiley
Re: Am I Going To Heaven? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Some sin are actually not done willingly. Those ones need prayerfulness.
Who said I was against praying?

My point was that prayer was meant to be the end but a means to an end which is obedience.

So people coming together and praying is not the issue, but people getting the obedience part right, otherwise it would be vanity as it has been with the instance of Nigeria.

For Nigerians pray and fast a lot etc., and they gather themselves a lot for this purpose, but they hardly obey the Word of God which is the purpose of prayer, so they pray in vain because the purpose is defeated.
Re: Am I Going To Heaven? by CodeTemplar: 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2019
jesusjnr:

My point was that prayer was meant to be the end but a means to an end which is obedience.

So people coming together and praying is not the issue, but people getting the obedience part right, otherwise it would be vanity as it has been with the instance of Nigeria.

For Nigerians pray and fast a lot etc., and they gather themselves a lot for this purpose, but they hardly obey the Word of God which is the purpose of prayer, so they pray in vain because the purpose is defeated.
And who said the bold? Prayer is a tool for subduing the flesh and therefore must go on even in the presence of sins. They is difference between willful sin and uncontrollable ones.
Re: Am I Going To Heaven? by CodeTemplar: 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2019
jesusjnr:

And who said the bold? Prayer is a tool for subduing the flesh and therefore must go on even in the presence of sins. There is difference between willful sin and uncontrollable ones.
Re: Am I Going To Heaven? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
CodeTemplar:

And who said the bold? Prayer is a tool for subduing the flesh and therefore must go on even in the presence of sins. There is difference between willful sin and uncontrollable ones.
Guy see you're talking off point.

I don't know how the point you're trying to make here has anything to do with my conversation with the other bro.

So maybe you should go back and carefully go through our conversation before coming to contribute, because what you're saying here doesn't add up at all.
Re: Am I Going To Heaven? by CodeTemplar: 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
jesusjnr:
Guy see you're talking off point.

I don't know how the point you're trying to make here has anything to do with my conversation with the other bro.

So maybe you should go back and carefully go through our conversation before coming to contribute, because what you're saying here doesn't add up at all.
You clearly can't handle correction because of the superiority complex you parade with one this board.
You said something's about sins or sinfulness and prayers. Go back n
and read it also. They are your words.
Re: Am I Going To Heaven? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
CodeTemplar:
You clearly can't handle correction because of the superiority complex you parade with one this board.
You said something's about sins or sinfulness and prayers. Go back n
and read it also. They are your words.
When someone says stop worshipping mammon and start worshipping God, you refused to hear.

Now look at what you call correction, just like someone saying that water is colorless, transparent and odourless.

That's what mammon has taught you, no wonder you're spiritually bankrupt as your blind guide.

Next time when i'm having an interaction with someone come and contribute your ignorance to it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What is the difference between sin , iniquity and transgression? / Internet On Fire As Apst Suleman Asks FG To Allow Him Go To Isolation Centers / What's Your Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.