Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Jihadist On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jihadist On Nairaland (3349 Views)

Jos Genocide;in 2006 At 34, Isa Pantami Vowed To Be The "Commander" Of Jihadist / Enugu Leads As ‘jihadist Herdsmen Forcefully Invade, Occupy 350 Igbo Communities / Gen TY Danjuma Explodes: Buhari Is The Sponsor Of Fulani Jihadist's invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jihadist On Nairaland by lilkech(m): 7:39am On Jul 04, 2019
Nairaland should wake up. This isn’t tribalism, it’s a subtle JIHAD.

Everywhere I’m seeing tribal comments of people calling each other names. This thing we’re witnessing on this website has been orchestrated by various scum in government.

Educated Northern individuals are given stipends to come on this website to create fake accounts with Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa names to destabilize us all. They abuse and accuse each other here and the rest of us the genuine nairalanders get incensed and carried away with their posts and submissions.

The genuine ones then start hating and abusing each other while leaving out the Northern trouble makers who are on a divide and rule jihad on social media.

These Northern people know that if the rest of th tribes are united and in harmony their plans will never succeed. That’s why they have drafted themselves here to the biggest and oldest Nigerian forum to execute their nefarious plans.

Good and sensible people shouldn’t fall for their schemes. All these your Afonja and Igbo name calling is this own doing. They like it. They want it to continue and never stop. They even wish you could kill yourselves because it’s for their own advantage.

I have been here watching and I see everything happening. I was initially suspicious but now after this RUGA issue I’m absolutely certain of it that the Northern jihadist who we erroneously thought couldn’t read nor write have flooded this website causing disunity with their fake handles, topics and posts.

Please, sensible Nigerians, stop falling for their tricks. They have resorts to emotional jihad against the other tribes so they can cause confusion in their midst and then conquer them after they get divided.

Look around this website at some strange monikas and be truthful to yourself, on your mind and reason to understand what is going on here. These Northerners have a terribly big agenda and they are pursuing it left right and center.

The Northerners have taken over politics section here. See all these new handles that spring up from nowhere posting gibberish supporting their president no matter what? It’s them them. I don’t want to call any names but those who know ... KNOW.

Let the wise open their eyes and close their hearts while in this website. The Northern jihad herdsmen have sent the few educated ones over here to further their agenda.

And it’s working undecided

Will this post get hidden? We shall see

31 Likes

Re: Jihadist On Nairaland by SouthEastFacts: 7:41am On Jul 04, 2019
You are an alarmist. That is all, I will say.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jihadist On Nairaland by AntiBalaka: 7:50am On Jul 04, 2019
OP, you must be very new here.

Hammeed Ali's BSO took over NL since 2017, displacing the Alausa e-rodents of BMC. That's why you are not seeing the likes of e-gift, gbawe and arressa (Remi Tinubu paint sniffer) .

They have a strong alliance with the current mods to ban and censor at will.

And FYI, Seun leased NL out to APC since 2014 in a rugarized deal.

This forum has always been shitzen, but now it is nothing but a ruga.com.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jihadist On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 04, 2019
AntiBalaka:

Hammeed Ali's BSO took over NL since 2017, displacing the Alausa e-rodents of BMC. That's why you are not seeing the likes of e-gift, gbawe and arressa (Remi Tinubu paint sniffer) .

grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jihadist On Nairaland by Athena4: 7:56am On Jul 04, 2019
[quote author=SouthEastFacts post=79925166]You are an alarmist. That is all, I will say.

[/quote.

7 Likes

Re: Jihadist On Nairaland by OruExpress: 7:56am On Jul 04, 2019
Sarrki is suspicious. I know he has multiple accounts posting as 'igbo' and 'yoruba'

9 Likes

Re: Jihadist On Nairaland by AntiBalaka: 8:01am On Jul 04, 2019
OruExpress:
Sarrki is suspicious. I know he has multiple accounts posting as 'igbo' and 'yoruba'

How about Seun that maintains that jaundiced mod?

You can not exonerate "the owner" in all this.

Hell, that sticky thread on politics FP is a good example of how tribalistic and bias this forum is.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jihadist On Nairaland by AntiBalaka: 8:03am On Jul 04, 2019
OP, see this thread below and you will know why BMC were staging protest in Abuja calling for Kyari's sack.

The oyoruba based shills were replaced by ab0kis in Buhari's fulanization agenda.

It all boils down to rugarization why you are seeing so many almajiri trolls littering this forum and it didn't start today either...

VulgarVulvas:
Lai Muhammed doubled as chief propagandist (minister of information) and Shill Director-General of the Buhari Media Centre - the Buhari led FG's online opinion crafting machinery.

With the floating of the Buhari Support Organisation ( BSO by the current Customs boss), it points to signs of cracking fault lines within the satanic alliance of the APC, that is between the Northern Islamofascist CPC faction and their lower retrogressive occultic Yoruba ACN colleagues on the other.

BMC began its shilling operation from Alausa with financing from the demystified and highly corrupt Babatunde Fashola when he was governor of Lagos. The main aim of the Alausa roaches back then was to infiltrate 9ja cyberspace extolling Fashola's administrative style and non-existing projects. It worked. And so it was no surprise that the same shameless cadre of jobless e-touts will be deployed to the front lines in convincing their daft Yoruba and myopic southern idiots to see Buhari as the next best thing in the last presidential polls.

The Alausa shilling complex was expanded by Fashola in conjunction with Lair Muhammed to this aim. And when Buhari finally got sworn in with Lair Muhammed shamelessly being rewarded as minister of dis-information and for the un-cultured zombies, Alausa had to move to Utako, Abuja. The likes of Gbawe, Mynd44 and Omenka got to go Abuja.

All went smooth for BMC and life had never been better for the unemployable Omenka and the lout Mynd44.

But all things come to an end at one point and so the cracks began for BMC.

The northern jihadist wing of the CPC had never trusted their lower Afonja accomplices and so when cracks began at the top echelon of the wizard assembly, it was natural that the troglodytes at the bottom slugging it at BMC will be the first to get the axe.

Hammeed Ali has taken the jihad sword to lead his Muhammadu back to power come rain or blood and with the floating of the Buhari Support Organisation, Hammeed hopes to wrestle the propaganda machinery from Lai Muhammed and Alausa. The jihadist have the impression that the e-rodents in BMC are more sympathetic to their ACN ogas and this is borne out of the frustration by people like the custom boss who see BMC's inability to defend Buhari's gross incompetence.

So my friends, the reason you see zombies like Sarrki shifting ground or the likes of Omenka burying their head in shame or even mynd44 doing the near once impossible of pushing anti Buhari topics to FP is because they have been severely pruned by preventing further funding of BMC.

The question to ask is not if but when will Sarrki, Omenka and Co dump BMC for the more financially buoyant BSO?

https://www.nairaland.com/4158474/bso-just-took-over-disbanded

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jihadist On Nairaland by nkem1992: 8:04am On Jul 04, 2019
Well spoken

2 Likes

Re: Jihadist On Nairaland by AntiBalaka: 8:15am On Jul 04, 2019
More...
VulgarVulvas:
BSO will fail even more woefully than BMC.

Yorubas control BMC directly through Lai Muhammed in conjunction with Alausa and Lagos-Ibadan Presstitutes.

If there is ever any remarkable trait of a Yoruba it is to lie blatantly without shame and to kiss ass regularly.

Garbage Shehu's dismal and very unprofessionalism will be child's play when the Hammeed Ali's e- almajiris begin fully at their taqiyya stations

4 Likes

Re: Jihadist On Nairaland by lastmessenger: 8:27am On Jul 04, 2019
I already know this. I personally have allowed myself to get carried away by their nefarious activities.

Look from now on,any person who post shiit supporting the president in all his Fulani agenda is a Fulani person.forget their names sounding like Igbo or Yoruba, they are all Fulani people. I mean how can it be possible that a Yoruba person whether Christian or Muslim will support Buhari is ruga program? Is not just possible.

This people do not mean well for Nigeria and we must all be ready for the inevitable that may happen.

8 Likes

Re: Jihadist On Nairaland by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:38am On Jul 04, 2019
How can a sane human being support Buhari... I mean queue up under the hot sun to vote for him and still reject his policies in your region...

I mean such a person is a waste of life...

We all know WE Yoruba Muslims support Buhari.. It's only right to say that Ruga is highly welcomed in the south west...

So any moniker that seems Yoruba... Sounds Yoruba
That's supporting Ruga... It's definitely a Yoruba
No cause for alarm

7 Likes

Re: Jihadist On Nairaland by AntiBalaka: 8:41am On Jul 04, 2019
lastmessenger:
I already know this. I personally have allowed myself to get carried away by their nefarious activities.

Look from now on,any person who post shiit supporting the president in all his Fulani agenda is a Fulani person.forget their names sounding like Igbo or Yoruba, they are all Fulani people. I mean how can it be possible that a Yoruba person whether Christian or Muslim will support Buhari is ruga program? Is not just possible.

This people do not mean well for Nigeria and we must all be ready for the inevitable that may happen.

Is Osinbanjo, Tinubu, Fashole and Co fulanis?

There are enough Yorubas both Christian and muslims that openly embrace Buhari.
Re: Jihadist On Nairaland by fx45(m): 9:11am On Jul 04, 2019
lilkech:

Everywhere I’m seeing tribal comments of people calling each other names. This thing we’re witnessing on this website has been orchestrated by various scum in government.

Educated Fulani individuals are given stipends to come on this website to create fake accounts with Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa names to destabilize us all. They abuse and accuse each other here and the rest of us the genuine nairalanders get incensed and carried away with their posts and submissions.

The genuine ones then start hating and abusing each other while leaving out the Fulani trouble makers who are on a divide and rule jihad on social media.

These Fulani people know that if the rest of th tribes are united and in harmony their plans will never succeed. That’s why they have drafted themselves here to the biggest and oldest Nigerian forum to execute their nefarious plans.

Good and sensible people shouldn’t fall for their schemes. All these your Afonja and Igbo name calling is this own doing. They like it. They want it to continue and never stop. They even wish you could kill yourselves because it’s for their own advantage.

I have been here watching and I see everything happening. I was initially suspicious but now after this RUGA issue I’m absolutely certain of it that the Fulani jihadist who we erroneously thought couldn’t read nor write have flooded this website causing disunity with their fake handles, topics and posts.

Please, sensible Nigerians, stop falling for their tricks. They have resorts to emotional jihad against the other tribes so they can cause confusion in their midst and then conquer them after they get divided.

Look around this website at some strange monikas and be truthful to yourself, on your mind and reason to understand what is going on here. These Fulani have a terribly big agenda and they are pursuing it left right and center.

The Fulani have taken over politics section here. See all these new handles that spring up from nowhere posting gibberish supporting their president no matter what? It’s them them. I don’t want to call any names but those who know ... KNOW.

Let the wise open their eyes and close their hearts while in this website. The Fulani jihad herdsmen have sent the few educated ones over here to further their agenda.

It is best we expose the impostors and their monikers...

1. Helinues
2. Juliusmalema
3. Enugupikin
4. Cherrybae
5. Harlem2
6. Nonsowow
7. Nonsobaba
8. Sarrki

You're free to add to the list. We need to chase these demons out of here. Majority of them are masquerading as Yoruba posters

9 Likes

Re: Jihadist On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 04, 2019
I want to believe you but Yorubas on here faning tribalism are no different from Awolowo, Adeyinka Grandson, Abike Dabiri or those Yorubas asking Igbos to leave Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Jihadist On Nairaland by lastmessenger: 9:58am On Jul 04, 2019
AntiBalaka:

Is Osinbanjo, Tinubu, Fashole and Co fulanis?

There are enough Yorubas both Christian and muslims that openly embrace Buhari.

are they supporting ruga?. Has any of them come out openly to support ruga?Did any of the south west governor support ruga?
Illorin is there for them to see the dangers of allowing Fulani access to their land.

3 Likes

Re: Jihadist On Nairaland by Harlem2(m): 9:59am On Jul 04, 2019
fx45:
It is best we expose the impostors and their monikers...

1. Helinues
2. Juliusmalema
3. Enugupikin
4. Cherrybae
5. Harlem2
6. Nonsowow
7. Nonso aba
8. Sarrki

You're free to add to the list. We need to chase these demons out of here. Majority of them are masquerading as Yoruba posters

Goat
No proof
Re: Jihadist On Nairaland by Texman21: 10:37am On Jul 04, 2019
nhehhhhehehehehehe.old gist
Re: Jihadist On Nairaland by lilkech(m): 11:36am On Jul 04, 2019
uduak2016:
I want to believe you but Yorubas on here faning tribalism are no different from Awolowo, Adeyinka Grandson, Abike Dabiri or those Yorubas asking Igbos to leave Lagos.

Brother don’t allow politics and politicians turn you blind against all that’s happening and all that’s to come.

Igbo, afonja etc will never benefit anybody except the politicians and Fulani.

Open your mind and allow the hatred brewing in your heart to subside so you can see the bigger picture here.

1 Like

Re: Jihadist On Nairaland by Aidejay(m): 11:57am On Jul 04, 2019
Conspiracy theorist
Dis is becoming a thing In naija ooh like the ones seeing aliens up and down in the USA
So small small dis is how mass hysteria will start or has even started already

1 Like

Re: Jihadist On Nairaland by IGBOSON1: 12:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
AntiBalaka:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

I know this website is.....shall we say, not what it appears to be! Xander85 gave a Igbo hating bigot more than he dished out, and was summarily banned for 10 years......while the fool he responded to was left alone to continue his anti-Igbo rants! Boggles the mind doesn't it? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Jihadist On Nairaland by lastmessenger: 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
Harlem2:

Goat
No proof

you are Fulani and you are confirmed jihadist. You subscribe to the ideology of those who kill women and children in cold blood.

4 Likes

Re: Jihadist On Nairaland by Harlem2(m): 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
lastmessenger:
you are Fulani and you are confirmed jihadist. You subscribe to the ideology of those who kill women and children in cold blood.

Ruga have been suspended
But Fulani still operate

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jihadist On Nairaland by lastmessenger: 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2019
Harlem2:

Ruga have been suspended
But Fulani still operate

grin grin
yes Fulani still operate and we are happy they are floating without a land to call their own.
I'm happy you are finally agreeing to the fact that you are one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Jihadist On Nairaland by Harlem2(m): 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2019
lastmessenger:
yes Fulani still operate and we are happy they are floating without a land to call their own.
I'm happy you are finally agreeing to the fact that you are one of them.

Are you on drugs
Me I am here to destroy and repair
Re: Jihadist On Nairaland by lastmessenger: 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
Harlem2:

Are you on drugs
Me I am here to destroy and repair
please go back to Mali and destroy and repair. No inch of our land will go to you jihadist.

3 Likes

Re: Jihadist On Nairaland by iamoladipupo12: 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2019
lilkech:

Educated Fulani individuals are given stipends to come on this website to create fake accounts with Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa names to destabilize us all. They abuse and accuse each other here and the rest of us the genuine nairalanders get incensed and carried away with their posts and submissions.

The genuine ones then start hating and abusing each other while leaving out the Fulani trouble makers who are on a divide and rule jihad on social media.

These Fulani people know that if the rest of th tribes are united and in harmony their plans will never succeed. That’s why they have drafted themselves here to the biggest and oldest Nigerian forum to execute their nefarious plans.

I have been here watching and I see everything happening. I was initially suspicious but now after this RUGA issue I’m absolutely certain of it that the Fulani jihadist who we erroneously thought couldn’t read nor write have flooded this website causing disunity with their fake handles, topics and posts.

Look around this website at some strange monikas and be truthful to yourself, on your mind and reason to understand what is going on here. These Fulani have a terribly big agenda and they are pursuing it left right and center.

The Fulani have taken over politics section here. See all these new handles that spring up from nowhere posting gibberish supporting their president no matter what? It’s them them. I don’t want to call any names but those who know ... KNOW.

Let the wise open their eyes and close their hearts while in this website. The Fulani jihad herdsmen have sent the few educated ones over here to further their agenda.

Hi bro. I have been sending emails to your outlook, no reply... Please how can I contact you? Regarding your post on bitcoin mining. Thanks... Please reply this time around ooo
Re: Jihadist On Nairaland by iamoladipupo12: 8:01am On Jul 10, 2019
[lilkech] Bro, can you reach out please?
Re: Jihadist On Nairaland by lilkech(m): 8:08am On Jul 10, 2019
iamoladipupo12:
[lilkech] Bro, can you reach out please?

Please resend your email. I’d respond back today.
Re: Jihadist On Nairaland by OFFICIALAPCNG: 8:28am On Jul 10, 2019
lilkech:

STORY FOR THE GODS. RUGA IS HERE TO STAY IN THE ENTIRE SOUTHERN NIGERIA
Re: Jihadist On Nairaland by FreeSouth: 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2019
Kwara, and Okun areas of kogi can also be added to the map if it’s appropriate.
Benue can join south south if it appeals to them

Let’s explore the option of going our separate ways.
The North will enjoy themselves in their country without unwanted Southern sabi sabi. They will have lots of fun & collaboration with their natural brothers from Niger and Chad.

Southern Nigeria Republic will secure a permanent solution to perennial conflict of post-election bloodshed if northern anointed candidates don’t win, overall northern hegemony, general stagnation, Northern domination agenda etc.

The regions in the South (West, East, South south) can restructure, exist independent of one another and develop at their own pace.

We just have to break away from this current madness for the sake of our future generation.

2 Likes

Re: Jihadist On Nairaland by MetaPhysical: 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
AntiBalaka:

You ought to cover your face in shame.

What you posted is irrelevant to the thread and topic. In fact you are guilty of the points raised by OP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja Residents Tear Offensive Osinbajo Posters / Peter Obi Presently Trending In Cameroon And Ghana Because Of This. / Sen. Dino Melaye Seen Crying In New Viral Video (Pic/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.