Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Twitter: Muslim Imam Says Marital Sex Is A Form Of Jihad - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Twitter: Muslim Imam Says Marital Sex Is A Form Of Jihad (1018 Views)

It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam / Smiling Is A Form Of Sadaqah! / What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter: Muslim Imam Says Marital Sex Is A Form Of Jihad by EkunKekere: 8:01am On Jul 04, 2019
A popular Pakistani cleric has told his congregation that anytime a married woman has sex with her husband, a Kaffir (non Muslim) loses his life.

It seems this clever imam might have found a way of waging Jihad that doesn't involve the use of suicide bombs grin grin grin

[img]https://images./7hsPmZxlSElbfUXWLU7YdX.jpg[/img]

See Twitter reactions:

[img]https://images./2f4nSof20wxGX0EF7io8Cl.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./4tgDQyoy6CB78KGjBR9bar.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./720DZC3Sld3A7tC3azVAIg.jpg[/img]
Re: Twitter: Muslim Imam Says Marital Sex Is A Form Of Jihad by QueenSekxy(f): 8:03am On Jul 04, 2019
This people with their stupid teachings.
It's quite unfortunate that we have a jihad as a president, orchestrated by people that called themselves sophisticated.

It's only trump that fits them

8 Likes

Re: Twitter: Muslim Imam Says Marital Sex Is A Form Of Jihad by axeman2(m): 8:26am On Jul 04, 2019
Islam Is A Scam

3 Likes

Re: Twitter: Muslim Imam Says Marital Sex Is A Form Of Jihad by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:22am On Jul 04, 2019
Islamophobia is real

Some will enter the thread without thinking and will vent their anger on Islam as if Islam is the cause of their misfortune.
Ask them what they achieved when Buhari wasn't the president and they will shut up.

Anything spread in the media about Islam is true to them even if Islam really goes against such.

Now they are using Pakistani Cleric to judge the Nigerian Muslim instead of them using their brains.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter: Muslim Imam Says Marital Sex Is A Form Of Jihad by TheExecutioner: 9:58am On Jul 04, 2019
But are you not the ones who are always telling us to judge islam by observing the teachings of islamic clerics?

I've lost track of the number of times I have been debating with a Muslim and he tells me to go and ask a cleric or talib (scholar) for guidance.

You guys should stop talking out of both sides of your mouths.

Rashduct4luv:
Islamophobia is real

Some will enter the thread without thinking and will vent their anger on Islam as if Islam is the cause of their misfortune.
Ask them what they achieved when Buhari wasn't the president and they will shut up.

Anything spread in the media about Islam is true to them even if Islam really goes against such.

Now they are using Pakistani Cleric to judge the Nigerian Muslim instead of them using their brains.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter: Muslim Imam Says Marital Sex Is A Form Of Jihad by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:24am On Jul 04, 2019
TheExecutioner:

But are you not the ones who are always telling us to judge islam by observing the teachings of islamic clerics?

I've lost track of the number of times I have been debating with a Muslim and he tells me to go and ask a cleric or talib (scholar) for guidance.

You guys should stop talking out of both sides of your mouths.

If you tell me to meet a Christian Scholar which Church denomination will i go?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter: Muslim Imam Says Marital Sex Is A Form Of Jihad by TheExecutioner: 10:36am On Jul 04, 2019
The universal doctrine of Christianity is that Jesus is the Son of God and He died for the sins of the world. There's no single Christian denomination who teaches otherwise.

Now, tell me what makes YOU, a Nigerian Muslim to be better qualified than this Pakistani cleric who is a Hafiz and who has been an imam for longer than you have been alive? grin

Rashduct4luv:

If you tell me to meet a Christian Scholar which Church denomination will i go?

3 Likes

Re: Twitter: Muslim Imam Says Marital Sex Is A Form Of Jihad by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:56am On Jul 04, 2019
TheExecutioner:
The universal doctrine of Christianity is that Jesus is the Son of God and He died for the sins of the world. There's no single Christian denomination who teaches otherwise.

Now, tell me what makes YOU, a Nigerian Muslim to be better qualified than this Pakistani cleric who is a Hafiz and who has been an imam for longer than you have been alive? grin

Fallacy! That's the reason a Catholic church goer will attend Anglican church wholeheartedly. Can you attend a C&S or Celestial Church next Sunday? Or Does a witness attend mass?
The Catholic Bible has 73 Books while the Protestant Book has 6 less (Tobit, Judith, 1 and 2 Maccabees, Wisdom, Sirach, Baruch, parts of Esther and parts of Daniel) Whose error? God's or Man's?

Whatever any Scholar say has no value in and of itself till it can be traced to the Book of Allah and the authentic traditions of the Prophet. Where is what this Imam said in our Books?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter: Muslim Imam Says Marital Sex Is A Form Of Jihad by TheExecutioner: 11:24am On Jul 04, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Fallacy! That's the reason a Catholic church goer will attend Anglican church wholeheartedly. Can you attend a C&S or Celestial Church next Sunday? Or Does a witness attend mass?
The Catholic Bible has 73 Books while the Protestant Book has 6 less (Tobit, Judith, 1 and 2 Maccabees, Wisdom, Sirach, Baruch, parts of Esther and parts of Daniel) Whose error? God's or Man's?

Whatever any Scholar say has no value in and of itself till it can be traced to the Book of Allah and the authentic traditions of the Prophet. Where is what this Imam said in our Books?

How does a difference in matters of ceremony amount to a difference in core doctrine?
Does the Catholic Bible teach that Jesus is not the Son of God? Or the Celestial Bible? Or the Anglican one?

As for where the Imam got his teachings, one can only assume it must be from the Sunna. Or which one of the korans did you have in mind?

[img]https://images./5Bsi4BE7wahkKrp0IhRzf4.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Twitter: Muslim Imam Says Marital Sex Is A Form Of Jihad by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2019
TheExecutioner:
How does a difference in matters of ceremony amount to a difference in core doctrine?
Please how many ceremonies did Jesus Christ preached? Tell me which congregation will Jesus take when he comes back? JW, Celestial, Cherubim, Deeper life Lord's chosen, CAC, Redeem, Winners, Apostolic Faith, COZA, Dunamis, Harvesters, Anglican, Catholic,......?

The Catholic pray to Mary as Mother of God. The bow and genuflect to the graven images of Mary/Jesus. Other Church denominations do not subscribe to this. Is this a core or minor ceremonious difference?

TheExecutioner:
Does the Catholic Bible teach that Jesus is not the Son of God? Or the Celestial Bible? Or the Anglican one?
Yes they all confirm that Jesus is not the only son of God.

Genesis 6. And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose..... Tell me was Jesus among them since he is the only begotten/unique son of God?

TheExecutioner:
As for where the Imam got his teachings, one can only assume it must be from the Sunna. Or which one of the korans did you have in mind?
[img]https://images./5Bsi4BE7wahkKrp0IhRzf4.jpg[/img]

I was thinking you will bring out the verse that supports the cleric.
On the Ibn Mas'ud, the Qur'an, his Qur'an has 111 verses truly but he admitted that Surah Al Fatihah was part of the Qur'an.

On Qur’an 15: 87, It is narrated from Ibn Mas‘ood, regarding the word of Allah, ‘We have given you the seven oft-repeated verses;’ he said, “[It is] Fatihah al-Kitab.

Narrated Ibn Mas‘ood: “Excessively recite two surahs. Allah will make you reach higher ranks in the Hereafter because of them. They are al-mu’awwizatayn (i.e. al-Falaq and an-Nas/nos. 113 & 114)

Read more on your erronous claims here: https://icraa.org/surahs-mushaf-ibn-masud/
Re: Twitter: Muslim Imam Says Marital Sex Is A Form Of Jihad by TheExecutioner: 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
So Allah was in the habit of making unnecessary repetitions and Ibn Masud helped him to edit the koran? grin

It seems that apart from Ibn Masud, allah also needed help from a certain 4 leg animal to edit the koran:

[img]https://images./3xjbb0zx1DEC16jt6zn319.jpg[/img]

Thank goodness that a man and an animal where on hand to help allah when he needed their help grin

And by the way, Catholics treat Mary as an intercessor. They believe she can help them commune with Jesus.

Catholics do not worship Mary. That misinformation came from the ignorance of the author of the koran who thought that Mary was part of the Trinity.

Rashduct4luv:
Please how many ceremonies did Jesus Christ preached? Tell me which congregation will Jesus take when he comes back? JW, Celestial, Cherubim, Deeper life Lord's chosen, CAC, Redeem, Winners, Apostolic Faith, COZA, Dunamis, Harvesters, Anglican, Catholic,......?

The Catholic pray to Mary as Mother of God. The bow and genuflect to the graven images of Mary/Jesus. Other Church denominations do not subscribe to this. Is this a core or minor ceremonious difference?

Yes they all confirm that Jesus is not the only son of God.

Genesis 6. And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose..... Tell me was Jesus among them since he is the only begotten/unique son of God?

On the Ibn Mas'ud, the Qur'an, his Qur'an has 111 verses truly but he admitted that Surah Al Fatihah was part of the Qur'an.

On Qur’an 15: 87, It is narrated from Ibn Mas‘ood, regarding the word of Allah, ‘We have given you the seven oft-repeated verses;’ he said, “[It is] Fatihah al-Kitab.

Narrated Ibn Mas‘ood: “Excessively recite two surahs. Allah will make you reach higher ranks in the Hereafter because of them. They are al-mu’awwizatayn (i.e. al-Falaq and an-Nas/nos. 113 & 114)

Read more on your erronous claims here: https://icraa.org/surahs-mushaf-ibn-masud/
Re: Twitter: Muslim Imam Says Marital Sex Is A Form Of Jihad by sulasa07(m): 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
Some Non Muslims mumu a lot,they are ready to judge all Muslims worldwide coz of one Cleric in Pakistan,95% of all their Nigerian Pastors has 1 or 2 rape allegations against them,they won't face their own issue
Re: Twitter: Muslim Imam Says Marital Sex Is A Form Of Jihad by TheExecutioner: 11:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
Ah, sorry o. We know MOOslims are so holy and above board. Forgive us grin grin

[img]https://images./jJF5rj6uJ3ba7h7zp49PD.jpg[/img]

sulasa07:
Some Non Muslims mumu a lot,they are ready to judge all Muslims worldwide coz of one Cleric in Pakistan,95% of all their Nigerian Pastors has 1 or 2 rape allegations against them,they won't face their own issue
Re: Twitter: Muslim Imam Says Marital Sex Is A Form Of Jihad by sulasa07(m): 7:27am On Jul 05, 2019
TheExecutioner:

Ah, sorry o. We know MOOslims are so holy and above board. Forgive us grin grin

[img]https://images./jJF5rj6uJ3ba7h7zp49PD.jpg[/img]

Its not up to quarter of ur pastors
Re: Twitter: Muslim Imam Says Marital Sex Is A Form Of Jihad by TheExecutioner: 7:57am On Jul 05, 2019
Really?

[img]https://images./FE2SETgdbNpy6ORsnZhuU.jpg[/img]

sulasa07:

Its not up to quarter of ur pastors
Re: Twitter: Muslim Imam Says Marital Sex Is A Form Of Jihad by true2god: 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Quick one please. Who speaks in surah al-fathiha: Allah, Mohammed or Jibril?
Re: Twitter: Muslim Imam Says Marital Sex Is A Form Of Jihad by Kingsaeedibn: 3:09pm On Jul 05, 2019
Pakistan are filled with tablig and Sufi...

So this is no surprise
Re: Twitter: Muslim Imam Says Marital Sex Is A Form Of Jihad by Kingsaeedibn: 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
That imam probably a shia member
Re: Twitter: Muslim Imam Says Marital Sex Is A Form Of Jihad by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
true2god:
Quick one please. Who speaks in surah al-fathiha: Allah, Mohammed or Jibril?

Allah
Re: Twitter: Muslim Imam Says Marital Sex Is A Form Of Jihad by Hibrahym: 11:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
QueenSekxy:
This people with their stupid teachings.
It's quite unfortunate that we have a jihad as a president, orchestrated by people that called themselves sophisticated.

It's only trump that fits them

Ma'am,
1. It is "these" not "this"
2. What u want to say is "a Jihadi President", not "a Jihad President."

Next time do your research before typing, it makes u more worthy of a reply. Now to your claims.

I'll cover your Internet Data Bundle for a Month if you
- can explain the meaning (Linguistic and Technical) of Jihad from Islaamic sources you've read/studied
- then use that eventual intellectual brilliance to declare President as "a jihad."

Deal ?

(1) (Reply)

Does The Qur'an Blaspheme Against Other Beliefs? / Still On Baby Born With Qur'an / Miracle Of Islam: Excavation Of The Graves Of True Companions Of The Prophet (s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.