Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? (10048 Views)

You're A Traveller Praying Behind A Imam, Can You Still Shorten Your Solah? / Reciting Al­fatiha Behind An Imam In The Prayer / Twitter: Muslim Imam Says Marital Sex Is A Form Of Jihad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? by Lukgaf(m): 5:05am On Jun 12, 2020
"Question

If one of those who are praying behind an imam says one tasleem to the right before the imam, by mistake, does that render his prayer invalid?

Praise be to Allah.

His prayer is not rendered invalid, but he should say the tasleem again after the imam says it. End quote.

Shaykh ‘Abd al-‘Azeez ibn Baaz (may Allah have mercy on him)

Fataawa Noor ‘ala ad-Darb (2/936)."
https://islamqa.info/en/answers/132471/if-the-one-who-is-praying-behind-an-imam-says-the-tasleem-before-the-imam

18 Likes

Re: What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? by Kherdija(f): 9:12am On Jun 12, 2020
Jazakallahu khairan

14 Likes

Re: What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? by fashionhub: 9:36am On Jun 12, 2020
Why is there no need for sujoodu shaw
Re: What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? by Capsule101(m): 9:37am On Jun 12, 2020
Why will anyone do dat

3 Likes

Re: What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? by jimmyolasun: 9:38am On Jun 12, 2020
tesleem balogun nii

naa your calling to be the imam be that.. protest and take your rightful position... relegate the imam, its a revolution

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 12, 2020
Would have been to post the Sheikh’s response on the thread (or summary of it) than directing yo link.

I don’t think Islamqa needs click baiting (it has a lot of that of that already).

1 Like

Re: What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 12, 2020
Capsule101:
Why will anyone do dat

Mistake

3 Likes

Re: What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? by Esji80(m): 9:41am On Jun 12, 2020
Lukgaf:

Praise be to Allah.

His prayer is not rendered invalid, but he should say the tasleem again after the imam says it. End quote.

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/132471/if-the-one-who-is-praying-behind-an-imam-says-the-tasleem-before-the-imam

Jazakallahu khaira

4 Likes

Re: What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? by Shimran(m): 9:42am On Jun 12, 2020
Capsule101:
Why will anyone do dat
Sometimes a person maybe carried far away (as we nowadays lack concentration in salats) and thinks he is praying alone.

6 Likes

Re: What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? by Africana1123(m): 9:43am On Jun 12, 2020
If one of those who are praying behind an imam says one tasleem to the right before the imam, by mistake, does that render his prayer invalid?
Praise be to Allah.

Re: What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? by Jabioro: 9:46am On Jun 12, 2020
Nothing would happen ...

1 Like

Re: What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? by Starhearts: 9:53am On Jun 12, 2020
I remember Teslim Balogun stadium where we always smoke every Friday after jumat service

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? by Billcakes: 10:11am On Jun 12, 2020
Why would he say the tasleem before the Imam?
Why the hurry ? If he says it, then he should colorectal himself please

1 Like

Re: What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? by Billcakes: 10:12am On Jun 12, 2020
jimmyolasun:
tesleem balogun nii

naa your calling to be the imam be that.. protest and take your rightful position... relegate the imam, its a revolution

Aashereyyyy

grin grin
Re: What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? by hgnbello(m): 10:15am On Jun 12, 2020
Ma Sha Allah..

1 Like

Re: What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? by snoopanddre(m): 10:16am On Jun 12, 2020
Starhearts:
I remember Teslim Balogun stadium where we always smoke every Friday after jumat service
. And now just because you have done that, you now became a billionaire with a promise of paradise ba? Clap for your self.

2 Likes

Re: What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? by Kenny9857(m): 10:21am On Jun 12, 2020
Elzakzaky:
The reason people follow prophet muhamad is because they dont understand the Quran.
Somebody that was having sex with a 9 year old girl
Somebody that married the wife of his adopted son
Somebody that will have sex with 9 wives in a day but only take one bath (disgusting)
Somebody who attempted Suicide of many occasions
Somebody who shed many blood
Someone who does not have commonsense: he killed the enter family of a woman and still ask the woman to cook for her. The woman poisoned his meal and the food killed him.

Can you imagine Jesus doing any of the above ?
This table you are shaking ehhnn
I no dey there oo
They will soon come for your head...
The believer of the religion of piss.

Please don't mention me for any stupid comment
I serve the God of thunder and I can send it anywhere I wish.

13 Likes

Re: What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? by Starhearts: 10:22am On Jun 12, 2020
snoopanddre:
. And now just because you have done that, you now became a billionaire with a promise of paradise ba? Clap for your self.

Yes.
I knw am not poor
My weekly packages is enough for me and my generations

1 Like

Re: What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? by BroOptimist(m): 10:32am On Jun 12, 2020
Elzakzaky:
The reason people follow prophet muhamad is because they dont understand the Quran.
Somebody that will have sex with 9 wives in a day but only take one bath (disgusting)
Someone who does not have commonsense: he killed the enter family of a woman and still ask the woman to cook for her. The woman poisoned his meal and the food killed him.

I would be very happy if you can support your claims with Quranic verses and I will explain your each and every baseless point.

But, before you will go and bring those fabricated quotations to support your lies, check these ones out :

* Your biblical God, Jesus said that " all my enemies that don't want me to reign over them bring them here and slay(kill) them before me( Luke 19 :27);"

* He also said that, in the Bible, " don't think I have come to this World to bring peace, I didn't come to this World to bring peace rather a SWORD"(Matthew 10:34)

Can you now see? And, you said that Jesus never did any one of those things you wrote above.

Anyway, all I know is that your hatred for Islam and Muslims will end you in premium tears.

No Islam No Paradise!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? by 98salan(m): 10:45am On Jun 12, 2020
Mzee1Kahuna:

because Jesus was an Impotent,He never changed his cloth(just like MERLIN)
he died disgracefully.
He never had shelter.

if I were you ,I wouldn't quote him ,just ignore him, it's because of people like him that Nigeria is as it is. peace

2 Likes

Re: What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? by Elzakzaky: 11:08am On Jun 12, 2020
sad
Re: What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? by OgbeniOptional(m): 11:19am On Jun 12, 2020
Astagfirllah on your behalf.

jimmyolasun:
tesleem balogun nii

Re: What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? by OgbeniOptional(m): 11:22am On Jun 12, 2020

Elzakzaky:

Re: What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? by Elzakzaky: 11:24am On Jun 12, 2020
BroOptimist:

I would be very happy if you can support your claims with Quranic verses and I will explain your each and every baseless point.

But, before you will go and bring those fabricated quotations to support your lies, check these ones out :

* Your biblical God, Jesus said that " all my enemies that don't want me to reign over them bring them here and slay(kill) them before me( Luke 19 :27);"

* He also said that, in the Bible, " don't think I have come to this World to bring peace, I didn't come to this World to bring peace rather a SWORD"(Matthew 10:34)

Can you now see? And, you said that Jesus never did any one of those things you wrote above.

Anyway, all I know is that your hatred for Islam and Muslims will end you in premium tears.

No Islam No Paradise!
If you are a real muslim, you will know that you cant know about prophet muhammed by reading the Quran. He was only mentioned 4 times in the quran

5 Likes

Re: What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? by Elzakzaky: 11:46am On Jun 12, 2020
OgbeniOptional:

Do you findings. I can help with sources. May the good lord lead you aright
Re: What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? by Ramsak1: 11:53am On Jun 12, 2020
Keep wallowing in your sheer ignorance ehn as an unfortunate fellow that you are.
Elzakzaky:

Re: What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? by BroOptimist(m): 12:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
Elzakzaky:

If you are a real muslim, you will know that you cant know about prophet muhammed by reading the Quran. He was only mentioned 4 times in the quran

So, what does that have to do with the questions I asked you?

Anyway, if I don't know Prophet Muhammad(S A W), by reading our Noble Qur'an, where or what else should I read to know him? O ya tell me o.

And also, what do you want to derive from mentioning his name four times in the Qur'an?

My friend, wake up from your slumber before it's too late and accept Islam totally.

Mind you, don't forget to bring those quotations to support your lies above here.

No Islam No Paradise!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? by BroOptimist(m): 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ramsak1:
Keep wallowing in your sheer ignorance ehn as an unfortunate fellow that you are.

Don't mind that deluded ignorant.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Common Mistakes In Prayers (solat). / A Simple Checklist For Ramadan (Dos & Don'ts) / Kano Releases N1.7Billion For Sallah Rams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.