Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:39 AM

Urgent Vacancies - Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancies - Lagos (1170 Views)

Urgent Vacancies: Lagos Mainland / Customer Care Agent Job Vacancies Lagos- Libishop Limited / Apply Here Alfred & Victoria Associates Vacancies Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancies - Lagos by dominicnuel1: 9:19am On Jul 04, 2019
Urgent vacancy exist for a purchasing assistant and cost controller in an oil and gas firm.

Minimum of 2-3 years of experience.

Send CVs to careersinoilandgas@gmail.com
Re: Urgent Vacancies - Lagos by dominicnuel1: 1:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
Still available
Re: Urgent Vacancies - Lagos by dominicnuel1: 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
Re: Urgent Vacancies - Lagos by alexis17(m): 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
dominicnuel1:
Urgent vacancy exist for a purchasing assistant and cost controller in an oil and gas firm.

Minimum of 2-3 years of experience.

Send CVs to careersinoilandgas@gmail.com
oil and gas hmmmm you be there HR? Scammer everywhere
Re: Urgent Vacancies - Lagos by dominicnuel1: 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
alexis17:
guy I no get anything to prove to you. Am just an intern and part of my work is to collate CVs atleast I don respond to one person for here when met d criteria.
Re: Urgent Vacancies - Lagos by alexis17(m): 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
Collate CV as what HR? Manager of the company ? Don't you have brothers and sisters to connect the job to because I know an average Nigeria will not have a great opportunity to work in an oil and gas and started shearing it online how many of your relative are in the company already. If you want to proof me wrong post the company website here or are you telling me that the oil and gas does not operate with a site
alexis17:
Re: Urgent Vacancies - Lagos by olawunmi400: 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
I tire o... Scammers everywhere using oil and gas
Re: Urgent Vacancies - Lagos by dominicnuel1: 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
If naso we take dey downgrade everything I wonder how will we know d original one.

By d way I have over 50 CVs bt I am not seeing d required years of experience that's Y I advertised here.
And by d way am not d HR to carry my family members put there. Am just an intern my own na to gather qualified CVs and give d HR from there we choose those to come for interview and if you pass fine if not you re shown the way.
Re: Urgent Vacancies - Lagos by dominicnuel1: 8:53am On Jul 05, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Roommate On The Island / Vacancy Vacancy Valid Till 10th Of May 2020 / Massive Recruitment At Brentex Petroleum Nigeria 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.