Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete (51939 Views)

Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini / BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) / Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by deepwater(f): 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
LOL
Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by jaxxy(m): 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
NyenwePHC:
shocked

Respect to the nigga who got a successful wife, my people e no easy at all to cope with them Agbani Daregos kind of women without a little bit of fleshy thickness. I love them like this any day anytime

A thicker woman with no brain is super ugly and not sexy. Smartness and attitude is sexier especially over a long time.
Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by lilyheaven: 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
So if this man by mistake win, he carry our NiJa money to Britain?
Big brother una no try

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
post=79933508:

Impressive records she has set already.
All the best for the future to her.

.......................... ................................ ..........................
We wonder if her hubby was part of this audition in Lagos months earlier ....
Perhaps

This photo made me laugh so hard.kia na waooo for our yoot.
Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by Gkemz: 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
Fadedvoices2:
If this is what he calls wife then I’m afraid tacha and mercy will be able to seduce him soon .

There's a quality he must have seen in her that surpassed the physical outlook and body structure which Tacha and Mercy may not possess though they have banging bodies. By the way, one man's food is another man's poison.
Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by kunmiiii: 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2019
Fadedvoices2:
If this is what he calls wife then I’m afraid tacha and mercy will be able to seduce him soon .

Elder, so you still have the thought process of a juvenile even after all these years undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
He is a gold digger
Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
I am not a fan of bony chics.
Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by King44(m): 1:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
I wonder if mike showed up at the audition at all, well we know the system n how it works, big brother would have given him an automatic audition once they hear he is rich, the form which they sell normal price would have been sold to him at an abnormal and outrageous price while people were sweating it out to get auditioned lol... well our brother is here for the fame not the money, big brother house is a relaxation n break spot for him
Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by King44(m): 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
lilyheaven:
So if this man by mistake win, he carry our NiJa money to Britain?
Big brother una no try
fact gbayi, the naija they added to big brother is scam, I sometimes wonder why on earth they canceled big brother Africa
Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by Impactfultemmy(m): 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2019
[b]Use ur time to make money..I want to introduce to a legitimate business that still make you a millionaire before this year runs out.Chat me up on 07065029380[color=#006600][/color]
Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by Lordjb: 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
She set Wella grin
Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by frowland(m): 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
NyenwePHC:
shocked

Respect to the nigga who got a successful wife, my people e no easy at all to cope with them Agbani Daregos kind of women without a little bit of fleshy thickness. I love them like this any day anytime

What you call fleshy in the real sense is just fat ~ Abùba in igbo. grin
Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by jubrilELsudan: 1:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
Her kukunase is very srong with muscle. I usually hang her on the ceiling of the stadium change room and fvck her marathon style then shoot my hot cum in her mouth.

Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
his wife is sexy in her own way
Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
freemanbubble:

You know nothing son
Slim girls are too beautiful in all ways.
Angelina Jolie
Adesuwa
Gal gadot
Jennifer Lawrence
Taylor swift

My love for slim girls knows no bounds!

They are just everything
They have this slim thigh that doesn't choke their vagina there by preventing vagina odour

They can accommodate anything down there! They are very deep down
Their pussyyy can take any size

If you want to make them happy tell them to sit on you

Camel toes are for slim girls whoose thigh are slim enough not to choke their pussy there by revealing this outline of their labia majora in tightly fitting clothes like leggings

Which means when slim girls are on leggings ehnnn
They are too sexy
Bros just try and fuckkk a slim girl and i bet you will never go back to chubby woman
Na so slim girls dey release different liquid during sex. Watery, sticky, foaming liquid
dis one don condem like condemn oyel undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by Greystone: 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
NyenwePHC:
shocked

You have said it all.
I love fleshy babes.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
So you guys are looking down on her naa because she didn't bleach her skin and apply layers of makeup on. Hypocrites.
Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by spiceadole: 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Born 1988 and she looks this girlie and beautiful, sports is good o

1988 is only 31 years old I'm 2019.
How was she supposed to look?
Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by spiceadole: 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Born 1988 and she looks this girlie and beautiful, sports is good o

1988 is only 31 years old In 2019.
How was she supposed to look?
Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by spiceadole: 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
ZikZikZik:
Until dey get old and all that thickness starts turning to flappy extra skin and aggressive vein-like stretch marks
Then they start cheating on them with slim babes and forcing their fat flappy wives to labour in the gym
Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by Joeade1988: 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
She dope
Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by LOVEGINO(m): 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
Kai! My guy welcome to d game. Try something new in d house cuz its illegally legal. But avoid dat ugly old gal sha cuz ur wife will never be happy with u.
Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by Charles4075(m): 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2019
freemanbubble:

You know nothing son
Angelina Jolie
Adesuwa
Gal gadot
Jennifer Lawrence
Taylor swift

They are just everything
They have this slim thigh that doesn't choke their vagina there by preventing vagina odour

Camel toes are for slim girls whoose thigh are slim enough not to choke their pussy there by revealing this outline of their labia majora in tightly fitting clothes like leggings

They are too sexy
Bros just try and fuckkk a slim girl and i bet you will never go back to chubby woman
Na so slim girls dey release different liquid during sex. Watery, sticky, foaming liquid
Ahhhhh, wetin be this

Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by harryjunior17(m): 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
Ohmo.. it's like I would go and find my own wife in teslim balogun stadium grin
Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by tyup(m): 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
nanauju:

Seems you are easily seduced by arse, bress and empty-headedness

Well, some guys with CLASS are seduced by brains, intelligence and success of a woman.

Go fix your classless self

So it's brain and success guys wan2 Bleep

you're really senseless MA

I'll call on Fadedvoices2 to come tell me how intelligent and successful you are undecided
Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by nanauju(f): 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2019
tyup:

So it's brain and success guys wan2 Bleep

you're really senseless MA

I'll call on Fadedvoices2 to come tell me how intelligent and successful you are undecided

You're a deranged low mentality old fo0l, with a very low self esteem.. I don't reply your type in here, U go about seeking for ladies attention online when you can't get it in reality, because of your complex issues.
Take your negativity and stay far
Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
frowland:

What you call fleshy in the real sense is just fat ~ Abùba in igbo. grin

cheesy grin
No kee person with laff oo. Menh!! This is d most funniest comment

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by tyup(m): 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
nanauju:

You're a deranged low mentality old fo0l, with a very low self esteem.. I don't reply your type in here, U go about seeking for ladies attention online when you can't get it in reality, because of your complex issues.
Take your negativity and stay far

I've got ur size but I refuse to dish it out to you

but the truth is girls like you can even qualify to become my housemaid I'm not in anyway seeking for ladies attention over the years I've known how worthless girls are after bleeping top campus girl(a female hall chairman for that matter) with #500 suya n Bigi Apple grin

so take ur bad energy far away you can never be my type or even worth my attention...hope this sinks into ur thick skull
Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by nanauju(f): 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2019
tyup:

I've got ur size but I refuse to dish it out to you

but the truth is girls like you can even qualify to become my housemaid I'm not in anyway seeking for ladies attention over the years I've known how worthless girls are after bleeping top campus girl(a female hall chairman for that matter) with #500 suya n Bigi Apple grin

so take ur bad energy far away you can never be my type or even worth my attention...hope this sinks into ur thick skull

Hahaha you're not only a fo0l, but you're also a Looser!
What a combo! It must be hard being you. How much is your mother's cheap pussi, I p1mp for a living, maybe I can get her a dig so she can train you and feed you at least, coz it seems you're very hungry and broke!
Even in your next life, you won't be able to have the courage to get to afford a N500 pussi

Idiat!
Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by mikron(m): 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
freemanbubble:

You know nothing son
Angelina Jolie
Adesuwa
Gal gadot
Jennifer Lawrence
Taylor swift

They are just everything

They are too sexy
bros I troway salute o. U be real pussy connoisseur

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle Begs God For A Husband Before She Clocks 30 Years (Photo) / Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) / Lady Uses Wizkid's Used Plastic Bottle Water As Souvenir In Washington, D.c(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.