Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

BREAKING: Former COZA Staff Narrates How Pastor Fatoyinbo Allegedly Raped Her - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BREAKING: Former COZA Staff Narrates How Pastor Fatoyinbo Allegedly Raped Her (366 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Former COZA Staff Narrates How Pastor Fatoyinbo Allegedly Raped Her by Calculating: 10:05am On Jul 04, 2019

BREAKING: Former COZA Staff Narrates How Pastor Fatoyinbo Allegedly Raped Her
Channels Television
Updated July 4, 2019

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo

Another lady has accused the Senior Pastor of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), Pastor Biodun Fatoyibo of raping her.

The lady who spoke under condition of anonymity in an interview with Y!naija said the incident happened in 2017 at the pastor’s house.

She said she was an employee of COZA who worked directly with the pastor and was also a member of the church.

According to her, Pastor Fatoyinbo asked her to come to his house on the particular day (a Thursday morning) to take some instructions and go for an errand.

RELATED:

Protest At COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo

COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Takes Leave Of Absence

“He was my boss. I worked with him. Sometimes I had to do errands for them. So it was not the first time that I was going to be at their house.

“I was there sitting on the couch with him and he started addressing something that has to do with the church.

“Everything moved quickly from there and then he started trying to pull me into a hug and started kissing me which I found shocking. I had known him as a spiritual leader and I was about to witness opposite of everything that I thought he stood for.

“I was too shocked. It was a couch. I don’t know whether I should hold on to something. I remember telling him continuously ‘you can’t do that, you can’t do that.’

“He just kept going. Took off my button and my trouser. And then he had his other hand holding me back to the couch. And another hand right inside my pants.

“I remember he kept saying, relax. Just relax. He didn’t flinch.”

The lady added that he regarded Pastor Fatoyinbo as a father figure and a mentor, at that time when he allegedly raped her.

Watch the full video here

This allegation comes few days after Busola Dakolo wife of popular musician Timi Dakolo accused Pastor Fatoyinbo of raping her.

The allegation sparked a social media storm and eventually led to a protest at branches of COZA church. The protesters demanded justice and asked the pastor to step aside from his position so that the allegation can be investigated.

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2019/07/04/breaking-former-coza-staff-narrates-how-pastor-fatoyinbo-allegedly-raped-her/

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Former COZA Staff Narrates How Pastor Fatoyinbo Allegedly Raped Her by dheilaw1(m): 10:12am On Jul 04, 2019
"relax, relax" and you finally relaxed. How is that rape? Did you not relax by yourself?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Former COZA Staff Narrates How Pastor Fatoyinbo Allegedly Raped Her by seborrhic: 10:13am On Jul 04, 2019
The demonic spirit of raping seems to reside in that Fatoyinbo.
A pastor of the casting and binding crew that cannot cast out such a demonic curse,is that one a pastor?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Former COZA Staff Narrates How Pastor Fatoyinbo Allegedly Raped Her by Kingosytex(m): 10:14am On Jul 04, 2019
Which one be condition of anonymity?

The lady should show her face, prove her case or forever remain silent.

I am now very certain that some one somewhere wants to pull down the pastor

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Former COZA Staff Narrates How Pastor Fatoyinbo Allegedly Raped Her by Kingosytex(m): 10:19am On Jul 04, 2019
seborrhic:
The demonic spirit of raping seems to reside in that Fatoyinbo.
A pastor of the casting and binding crew that cannot cast out such a demonic curse,is that one a pastor?

You must be a good jumper cos you have already jumped into conclusion.

What prevents the anonymous lady from revealing her identity? proving her case and seeking redress in the court of law?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Former COZA Staff Narrates How Pastor Fatoyinbo Allegedly Raped Her by seborrhic: 10:36am On Jul 04, 2019
Kingosytex:

You must be a good jumper cos you have already jumped into conclusion.

What prevents the anonymous lady from revealing her identity? proving her case and seeking redress in the court of law?
So it's her identity that would validate the authenticity of her claim.
Do you know the psychological effect of rape and it being the universal reason why rape victims are legally allowed to remain anonymous,unless they decide on their own,like Dakolo's husband to openly come out?
Disgracing yourself on a public forum.
Shameful.
Re: BREAKING: Former COZA Staff Narrates How Pastor Fatoyinbo Allegedly Raped Her by sholatech(m): 10:50am On Jul 04, 2019
As expected, more and more are coming out..

(1) (Reply)

Coza Saga Has Led To People Loosing Their Jobs / The Bible Is Not The Word Of God But Of Men - Pastor Claims / South Sudan President Invites Prophet TB Joshua For Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.