Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

The Bible Is Not The Word Of God But Of Men - Pastor Claims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Is Not The Word Of God But Of Men - Pastor Claims (363 Views)

The Prayer Of The Righteous Is A Delight To God But The Wicked's An Abomination! / A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men / Don’t Marry Jobless Men - Pastor Adeboye To Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bible Is Not The Word Of God But Of Men - Pastor Claims by AfricaGotTalent: 1:26am On Jul 14, 2019
An ex pastor turned atheist has claimed that the Bible is not the word of God but the words of men.

Read more

www.facebook.com/AfricaGottalents1

Lalasticlala

Re: The Bible Is Not The Word Of God But Of Men - Pastor Claims by AfricaGotTalent: 1:28am On Jul 14, 2019
More

Re: The Bible Is Not The Word Of God But Of Men - Pastor Claims by AfricaGotTalent: 1:31am On Jul 14, 2019
More

Re: The Bible Is Not The Word Of God But Of Men - Pastor Claims by judgementyard(m): 1:42am On Jul 14, 2019
Wetin you gain?
Re: The Bible Is Not The Word Of God But Of Men - Pastor Claims by malvisguy212: 7:11am On Jul 14, 2019
The Bible must be the invention either of good men or angels, bad men or devils, or of God. However, it was no written by good men, because good men would
not tell lies by saying ‘Thus saith the Lord;’ it was not written by bad men because they would not write about doing good duty, while condemning sin,and themselves to hell; thus, it must be written by divine inspiration . THE BIBLE IS THE WORD OF GOD IN THE WORD OF MEN.
Re: The Bible Is Not The Word Of God But Of Men - Pastor Claims by FlyingTOMATOE: 7:25am On Jul 14, 2019
Re: The Bible Is Not The Word Of God But Of Men - Pastor Claims by pyro62(m): 7:40am On Jul 14, 2019
I don't even have time to read any nonsense from this blasphemous ugly pig.. I just want to warn him not to rape that innocent little girl that is snapping picture with him. Because then he will pray for God to save him, but even devil will forsake him.. As ein no gree get sense.

I HATE NONSENSE!! angry angry
Re: The Bible Is Not The Word Of God But Of Men - Pastor Claims by 0temSapien: 8:21am On Jul 14, 2019
I've also written something like this in the past. The Bible is a mere philosophy of the ancient. It contains much more fictions than realities.

1 Like

Re: The Bible Is Not The Word Of God But Of Men - Pastor Claims by AfricaGotTalent: 9:27am On Jul 14, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Faith Without Works Dead? Faith Without Works Dead / Kenyan Government Deports Fake Jesus, Arrests Pastors Who Invited Him / What Should I Be Looking For In A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.