Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) (23295 Views)

EFCC Gifts Late Alex Badeh's N4.6bn Property To VON (photos) / Alex Badeh’s Friend Released By Killers / Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by Kans1010(m): 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2019
they all deserved died
Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by Mufasa2010: 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
undecided :- undecided
EZENDIZUOGU:
how can 15 persons plan to kill only one person, such plan can never work as some will sabotage it cool

there is more to this jare
Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2019
Whoever believes this crap will believe anything buhari says.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by sammysmiles(m): 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
Okoyeebo:
The suspect said they wanted to make money from the Big man who owned a farm, but when they got there, they shot the big man they wanted to make money from.

Guys, does this make sense?
E taya me ooooo...
Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by DonBenny77(m): 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
etugba:
Either Innocent people...

Else why parade them when the law is there?

On point but I think these are condemned criminals taking from fire to frying pan deal. Their story is pure lies.
If he had said Badeh fired at them with a pistol so was shot I would av believed. The plan was to make money from him the big man who owns the farm so why shoot him and kidnap his friend?

This is RUGAland!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by kunmiiii: 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2019
Okoyeebo:
The suspect said they wanted to make money from the Big man who owned a farm, but when they got there, they shot the big man they wanted to make money from.

Guys, does this make sense?

Lol, Bro, I actually read it twice because I thought I missed something in the writeup...definitely didn't add up!
Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by nototribalist: 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
Innocent people, if you know you know
Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by godofuck231: 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
Ciscogod:
I still dont understand this report,

They said the criminals are out there to make money from the suppose rich man,

But the criminals shot the rich man and kidnap his friend,

are they not out there to make money again?

so you see how the Jonah swallowed the fish? Bubu clap for your team well done.
Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by extralargehead(m): 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
EZENDIZUOGU:
how can 15 persons plan to kill only one person, such plan can never work as some will sabotage it cool

there is more to this jare

My brother, abeg ask them. 20 persons kill one man??. Who give them gun
Try another style

1 Like

Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by godofuck231: 1:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
Texman21:
waiting for someone to come and say buhari's gov killed him.

still running
when a man dosent use his iq, it is said to have been used by his ancestors in exchange for common sense , but in your case your ancestors lost yours.
Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by crackhouse(m): 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
Who gave the shot among them?
Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by ahogo: 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
They said he is rich man that they could make money from him,and yet at first site they shoot him,bad script,i have never done this before,and once Alhaji call you,you call other gang member,were you get the gang members from?,another bad line.am just saying my one kobo.i truly hope this are the real killer.my country my country.
Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by Scetrocom: 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
Ciscogod:

You speak my mind. How does killing bade make them get money from him or his family? Why didn't they abduct him and ask for huge ransom if money is what they want?

Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by DameB(f): 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
Badeh was killed because he had dirts on key people who wanted him dead. All these na formality

2 Likes

Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by Comedian2019: 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
LegendVibes:

“The suspects in custody confessed to their direct involvement in the crime. They employed automatic weapons and locally-made guns in the killing of the air chief marshal. This was buttressed by the result of the autopsy and weapons recovered from the residences of the suspects.The suspects will be handed over to the appropriate agency for investigation and prosecution.”

Source: http://igberetvnews.com/816736/just-in-military-parades-15-suspected-killers-of-ex-cds-alex-badeh-photos/

They confessed in your custody and you expect me to believe?
Take them to court and let them confess in court after discussing with their lawyers, then I might believe.

1 Like

Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by DameB(f): 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
ahogo:
They said he is rich man that they could make money from him,and yet at first site they shoot him,bad script,i have never done this before,and once Alhaji call you,you call other gang member,were you get the gang members from?,another bad line.am just saying my one kobo.i truly hope this are the real killer.my country my country.

E be like say there's gang members and criminals phone directory where he got the number
Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by DameB(f): 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
Eziokwugbaoto:
They are quick to capture innocent civilians while Bokoharam is busy teaching them the basics in being a military.grin How are we sure those people are the real killers sef? They just murdered a former COD and COA like a chicken. I don't know who else thinks that that man was about to reveal something and the powers that be snuffed life out of him and gathered 15 people from God knows where as his killers.

Gbam. See Diezani's husband nau, can he just be offed like chicken? That position is a big deal, retired or not, he couldn't have just been killed that easily
Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by tete7000(m): 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
Ciscogod:

They can't extract money from the dead now, only from the living. Their intention I believe was never to kill the man but to stop his vehicle and kidnap him...
Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by Eziokwugbaoto: 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
DameB:

Gbam. See Diezani's husband nau, can he just be offed like chicken? That position is a big deal, retired or not, he couldn't have just been killed that easily
That's more reason to believe it was planned by experienced people who knows his whereabouts.
Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by DameB(f): 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
Eziokwugbaoto:
That's more reason to believe it was planned by experienced people who knows his whereabouts.

Exactly. To get access to a retired defence chief is not easy. They have security detail 247
Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by freetheking: 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2019
In this life,what so ever you sow you will reap.
Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by Spicycat(f): 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2019
peteofi:
That was quick. How did they kill a former Chief of Defense Staff self?

His he immortal?
Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2019
Kans1010:
they all deserved died

Na wah! Gramma wan kill person for here o
Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by Reference(m): 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
What do these showpieces desire to achieve...I mean what is the thinking behind this tradition of criminal pagentry law enforcement agencies fall over themeselves to organise....not that the military is a law enforcement agency.

1 Like

Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by freshMallam1122: 1:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
which one is thorough investigation an prosecution again.. some thing that has been thoroughly investigated. hang them to death... they will kill again ..after all Nigerians are over populated than thier GDP..
Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by Eziokwugbaoto: 1:34pm On Jul 04, 2019
DameB:

Exactly. To get access to a retired defence chief is not easy. They have security detail 247
Maybe his bodyguards or a family member are not far from being suspects. Who knows?
Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by Moganajoe: 1:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
Ciscogod:

I think say na only me dey confuse sef....na cook story
Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by ajayiopy: 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
LegendVibes:
A 51-year-old suspect, Jibrin Ibrahim, and 14 others were on Wednesday paraded by the Joint Investigative Panel comprising of representatives of the Defence Headquarters, the police and the Department of State Services, over the murder of former Chief of Defence Staff, Air Chief Marshal Alex Badeh, Igbere TV reports.

Two AK-47 rifles, two locally-made guns and other weapons were recovered from the suspects who confessed to collecting N2m ransom before releasing Badeh’s friend Joseph Okpetu, who was in the same vehicle during the attack. It was learnt that the sim card used in negotiating Okpetu's release, belonged to 51-year-old Jibrin, Igbere TV reports.

Usman, also known as Chiroma, said to be the gang leader who spoke to newsmen during the parade, revealed that he alongside 6 others attacked Badeh, whom they assumed to be a wealthy man and not a retired military officer. Recall that it was reported that Alex Badeh was shot dead by gunmen on December 18, 2018, while returning from his farm along the Abuja-Keffi Expressway in Nasarawa State.

Confessing to the attack, Usman said;

“It was a Friday and I came to the Gitata Market; I was the one who brought the job to the gang. I am a taxi driver. So, while I was driving to Panda village, in Nasarawa State, one Alhaji Maube Gani told me that there was one wealthy man, who owned a farm in that area and that we could make money from him. I told him I had never attacked any person in my life, but he said I should not worry.

“Then later on December 18, I drove my car out and Alhaji called me that the man had come to his farm as usual and that we should come to attack him. So, I called the other members and we met Alhaji in the Gitata area.

“At that stage of the operation, I did not know Badeh’s identity; none of us knew that the man was a military officer. There were seven of us, who participated in the operation. We just got to the road, shot the man and took away his friend.”

Also speaking to newsmen, Chairman of the Joint Investigation Committee, Maj. Gen. Bamidele Shafa, who stated that effort to arrest other members of the gang has intensified, disclosed that 20 suspects had been identified out of whom 15 had been arrested.

Shafa said, “After thorough investigation, the panel made the following findings; one, the attack and killing of ACM Alex Badeh was criminal and did not have any political undertone. Two, 20 persons were involved in the crime, out of which 15 have been arrested.

“The suspects in custody confessed to their direct involvement in the crime. They employed automatic weapons and locally-made guns in the killing of the air chief marshal. This was buttressed by the result of the autopsy and weapons recovered from the residences of the suspects.The suspects will be handed over to the appropriate agency for investigation and prosecution.”

Source: http://igberetvnews.com/816736/just-in-military-parades-15-suspected-killers-of-ex-cds-alex-badeh-photos/

I DONT BELIEVE YOU GUYS . EVEN BOLA IGE CASE STILL PENDING. UNA THINK SAY WE BE FOOL?

1 Like

Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
tstx:
[s]ALEX BADEH. Aka The man that stole $20 million...

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature (09011639568) no advance payment[/s]
Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by mfm04622: 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
Ciscogod:

Anything can go wrong during a violent operation. They still collected 2M from the family of the other person kidnapped

1 Like

Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2019
etugba:
Either Innocent people...

Else why parade them when the law is there?

how are they innocent, you investigated them i guess... before ranting online, understand that when you are investigating and interrogating suspects, all those involved directly and indrectly in a crime will be arrested.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman, 9-Months Baby, Grandmother Mysteriously Die In Osun Hospital / Money Laundering: Aliyu Bello Arraigned For ₦‎10 Billion Fraud / Father Of Man Beaten Up For Sleeping With Policeman's Estranged Wife Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.