Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) (34016 Views)

Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo / Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Female Fraudster Who Lures Victims To Native Doctor With 'Dollar' Busted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by blanket6560(m): 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
then ur friend told u she was not d one chatting with u.. hmmmmmn

If na me,
D kain konk i go give my friend for head eeeeh, u go knw say dat statement dy cause heart attack
Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by Gadaluck(m): 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
But the Nigerian police is indirectly supporting evil. How can a victim be told to forfeit the matter because she'll end up spending more if she pursues it? This morally wrong. Whatever happened to arresting the culprit and charging him to court. If he did the crime, then he alone should be responsible for any expenses incurred in the process of getting him arrested. Lord have mercy.....

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by Kingsaeedibn: 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
Only thieves get scammed
Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 1:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
Ntoor, onye anya ukwu
Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by Niyiboi: 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
Flipcash people grin
Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by donjahsy(m): 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
That is how one queeeny__igho_ on Instagram scams people with the name genuine wealth. And many people will be falling for that. Greedy people falls for everything.
Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by DaddyNimo(m): 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
beautiful fool....
Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by zoghys: 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
Take heart sis, dey dor job you be that. I have been there though, and no be small thing ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by DameB(f): 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
Without greed you can't fall for this scam. How can your 50k be doubled in 1hr? Why will that person inviting you to invest not borrow to double and get the money
Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by StUriah(m): 1:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
Report this to EFCC.

I can guarantee that that person will be arrested.

However, it may take you time to recover your money
Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 1:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
Beauty without brain
Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by Steve28: 1:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
Just a lesson never be in a haste to get rich. Learn to work for whatever you want to earn.
Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by Omolomo4eva(m): 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
dis news just exasperate my spirit!so u knew it was a scam and your instinct told u,yet u sent 50k dat u borod,na u gangan be thief.gud 4 u.scammer carry go!
Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by sevo(m): 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
Only greedy fools get duped!!
Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
EFCC..should go after ponzi organisers on social media pages. ..start with loom. .
Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by Machinegun91(m): 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
Nigerian ladies are just wicked and stingy they can not even dash a N10 all they know is tasking 100 boys for 1 body cream.
Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by DameB(f): 1:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
People hoard information about any investment that truly pays. Why I go announce wetin dey pay me well?

Even financial gurus don't expose all the means by which they make investment decisions
Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by TEQ365VENTURES(m): 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
Honestly really disappointed in our Police force, can you just read what the officer said...
Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by FreeMejoor1(m): 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
freemanbubble:
Why women dey quick fall maga like this
Gullibility and vulnerability na them get am

For relationship o
Them go fall
I don fuckkk one engineering girl pussyyy tire for almost one year before she come know say i just dey fuckkkk her without love!

For Yahoo o
Na women dey also fall passs

Wetin dey worry them
One Chinese woman just dey bleed for me like mumu now
How wish say their currency big i go for don buy my benz

Anyway
For every day we wake up a maga is always born

That is why yahooo will never stop
na everytime chinese woman de bleed for you..de liter all thread with your chinese woman talk..align person for d work u no go do..
Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by freemanbubble: 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
na everytime chinese woman de bleed for you..de liter all thread with your chinese woman talk..align person for d work u no go do..

Brother you want make efcc track me down.

See i go reply Una with that my Italy number
Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by Moneyline(m): 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
Which MMM please?
Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by Lucifer1419: 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
Money you didn't labour for, you just want to double your 50k with another 50k, making 100k, Nne, you be original thief
Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by davillian(m): 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
NPF
Can never fall my hand.
Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
Official Efcc oya prove them wrong that yahoo yahoo no get grade that was how I was scammed $100 by one jalaba wearing yoruba guy when I went to buy some currency,i just didn't bother to go to the police but I wrote official Efcc I didn't get any acknowledgement let alone response.Ever since I just focus on only aboki for any exchange transaction.You people sha be careful,impersonators everywhere.
Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
She couldn't test how deep the water was before putting her two feet into the water shior . Odindin 50k just like that.

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by ledaman: 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
That was how one bastarrrd was disturbing me to part with my salary to receive double of it,the same way the lady was scammed.
Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by loverboy442: 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
God bless the scammer! so she thinks i will pity her abi? that lady is a big f00l to fall for such a cheap scam. besides anyone who would still want to get involved in MMM is an id10t!
Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by seborrhic: 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
Behind the success of every scammer is a person that is greedy and ready to indulge in illegal act.
Someone promised to double your money in 1hour without you doing any job and him telling you d kind of investment that can yield such profit and u rushed to benefit.
Your greed got the better of u.
No pity.
Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by babstope05: 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
I blame the person that was defrauded because to me I believe you were greedy, if not how on earth would you believe a legitimate business would return a 100% percent profit in 1hr, you should have known it was a scam when he even mentioned central bank in this.
Well, my advise is to go to the nearest EFCC branch to you and report this. even if you are unable to get your money back, they should be able to catch the thief and his accomplice then put a stop to their scam before they get their next victim.
Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by freshMallam1122: 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
freemanbubble:
Why women dey quick fall maga like this
Gullibility and vulnerability na them get am

For relationship o
Them go fall
I don fuckkk one engineering girl pussyyy tire for almost one year before she come know say i just dey fuckkkk her without love!

For Yahoo o
Na women dey also fall passs

Wetin dey worry them
One Chinese woman just dey bleed for me like mumu now
How wish say their currency big i go for don buy my benz

Anyway
For every day we wake up a maga is always born

That is why yahooo will never stop
Na so them they sell thier yarsh oo... who knows how many men this one dong charge 5000 for short time.. last night.. some thinge were supposed be a blow 500 hundred naira.. she they changed 5k like say Na confee an diamond she they use wash the toto.. Olosho is dubed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Die while Partying, 3 Kenyan Women Arrested / Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway / Church Set Ablaze After Pastor’s Son Stabbed DJ To Death In Ibadan. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.